/thread

han kan suga min KUK

you are like 3 years late on that meme

does he make the IDMs?

you can like music for being fun
see: bonito generation

Me too.

Warlord was pretty dope, Bladee is much better though

I just want to know how he went and created what streetwear is today... then just started doing weird shit

after kyoto he turned garbage

Nah, unknown memory was really really good, warlord wasn't.

The austrian ripoff is so much better

still listen to unknown death

Unknown Death is a legit masterpiece. Don't think he's made anything else good (besides Kyoto, where he peaked)

>Bladee is much better though
True. And his projects are are consistent. Unlike Yung Lean. Yung Lean has 1 very good album. Unknown Death 2002. The rest is unfortunately shite. :'(

funny how people are always talking about kyoto as the best. it's far from.

all the golden stuff is not on albums, seriously. there are some good songs on both of the albums, but by his singles and collabs are by far the best.

also stop telling other people that you like yung lean, just because you recently discovered him and is going crazy about it.

>all the golden stuff is not on albums, seriously. there are some good songs on both of the albums, but by his singles and collabs are by far the best.
Unknown Death 2002 is Yung Leans peak.

nah tracks like these my man:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNjvy_JvUlw

youtube.com/watch?v=E31TfJx3SlE

youtube.com/watch?v=CRoeRt54IWM

youtube.com/watch?v=RFcTac1ZUxY

blood rain is the shit man ;D

I met the guy here in Sweden. Blew smoke in my face. Kind of an ass really.

PROFESSIONAL BITCH

>Yung Lean has 1 very good album. Unknown Death 2002

woops, looks like you spelt unknown memory wrong.

why do people praise yung lean when his lyrics suck?
the songs are good because of the producers and yung lean doesn't produce anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=u24e43iW9KE

listen to trap music and stop being faggots jesus fucking christ white people have to RUIN hip hop all the time

i dont give a fuck about lyrics, if i want to listen to wordy rap ill listen to fucking aesop rock or something

being a fake person of color on the internet sure is hip

im actually hispanic
you're actually autistic

whatever you say hombre

Stop lol nobody likes this irl

dee

trap real niggas not that fake shit XD

ok then

youtube.com/watch?v=OaX1Ne3Sz2s

>implying you're not mad a beautiful latino male like myself bathes in the wealth of white bitches you wish you had

not true btw. Jonatan is a really nice dude you're probably just not his type so he doesnt fuck with you

stop

>making this post thinking that it would be funny (or that i was white)

>implying fredo santana, chief keef and literally any other drill artist dont SHIT on anything yung lean came out with
>implying the new gucci mane x future mixtape that just dropped this week isnt AOTY

are you guys still in high school or something

For the people that have only heard the stuff he's done under the name yung lean

soundcloud.com/d-d-mark/krigstied-4

soundcloud.com/d-d-mark/ingenting

youtube.com/watch?v=qZKCHBM0l4c&t=88s

youtube.com/watch?v=GDLcSMJpvvs

nah im just not an autist who dickrides the retarded swedish lil b

>implying lil b isn't mentally retarded

gucci's recent output has been garbage. everybody lookin had like 2 good songs, the one with young thug and the one with kanye

Glo Gang and GTB/SBE have collaborated in the past dude. Also, Chief and Fredo are cool, but you can't really compare it to Yung Lean and co. imo.

Your last statement is just embarrassing and I like both artists

I know it feels cringy liking a meme rapper that plenty of high schoolers like as well, but I just think people are blind if they aren't able to recognize what a unique thing Yung Lean and co. came up with.

he's retarded but at least he puts out good music

unique=/=good

you're a terrible human being gucci mane is the best modern rapper in terms of quality of material

Fuck off noah

>young thug
>migos
>2 chainz

youtube.com/watch?v=dp5l0iwkVGM

Yung lean's rock band is better

young thug is great, im seeing him next month
migos is great, trap classic
2 chainz is ight

It was unique, refreshing and, imo, very good at times. I just think people are downplaying the genius that is the persona that he created and the same goes for Bladee and Thaiboy.

It's a brilliant idea with this Scandinavian trap crew, where Bladee is the anxiety-ridden, sensitive r&b artist, Yung Lean is the "main attraction" and the standard, chubby trap rapper, while Thaiboy is of course asian (could have been middle eastern as well) because we have lots of those in Europe, so he's the "black" guy of the crew, I see him kinda as the Atlanta trap guy.

I unironically like your mom OP

Do people seriously think that 2 Chainz is one of the best rappers? I'm not mocking that opinion as much as I'm just very surprised.

you're a huge faggot, i just cringed my whole body into another dimension reading this. go take pictures in adidas tracksuits and buckethats and photoshop arizona ice tea prints all over it and stop posting on the internet your autism is showing

I dont think hes one of the best but hes good and puts out some fire

my favorite rappers of the trap era are
Future
Gucci Mane
Lil Reese
21 Savage
and Lil Uzi Vert

I also love trap influenced R&B like Nav, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and The Weeknd

i'd never say he's goat but his recent output (felt like cappin, daniel son necklace don, hibachi for lunch) have been flawless

always been a fan of his guest verses. he has great flow, some great one-liners, and a lot of presence on the mic.

What's so cringy about it? Also, stop trying to reduce yung lean to bucket hats and arizona, i'm not some 17-year old fuccboi, i fucking hate those people as well.

What do you like? ;)

>this whole fucking post

you cold blooded motherfucker hahahahahahahhaah KILL YOURSELF

how could you

are you gay?

I dreamt I met Yung Lean last night at a Subway line, he was pretty chill.

Nah, I just try to engage with music in a way that reflects that we live in 2016.

What's so cringy about reflecting about why you think a certain artist hit a nerve? That's what I was trying to explain