What is the dirtiest thing you've done, sexually?

What is the dirtiest thing you've done, sexually?

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutcounseling.com/library/mushrooms-overdose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those eyes are amazing, holy shit.

As for me, probably suck off strangers while wearing a latex hood that I can't see out of or fucking a blindfolded guy in chastity. I want to do the same things with women but haven't found any yet.

I let a friend's dog fuck and cum in my gf

youre fucking fucked user.
all that shit points too so many psychological issues. seriously re-evaluate your life.

youre fucking gross and you should feel bad

story?

Ass to mouth

Part of it is that I'm submissive and enjoy serving. Part of it is that I'm just kinky as fuck. Part of it is that I'm depressed and lonely a lot of the time. Part of it is that my sex drive is fucking insane and has been since I was 11 or 12.

One time I held this girl's hand for a full 5 minutes.

holy fuck how could you

molested the shit out of my best friends 9yo and 8yo sisters.

Similarly I had this hot redhead who kept horses, convinced her to suck one off, was fucking amazing.

I fucked my ex raw, told her my current gf was better, sent her home in the bus crying, told my gf to come over and got a blow job within an hour. No shower, no sheet change.

Story

i don't believe you, that's too dirty

Pics or didn't happen

Reached down and gave a hooker 2 fingers - one in her pussy and one up her ass (she was lying on her back)
Then I finished jerking off on her face.

I once fingered my grandma who was in coma (from diabetes) for few days. Though she was unconscious, she started to breathe a little heavier. I think she came back then.

rubbed dirt on my dick once

DUDE WTF

Had consentual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

>be me
>subway travel with my gf
>she wearing skirt
>full train so we don't need to hang anything to stay stand
>start touching her ass
>put my hans under her underwear
>no resistance
>put my fingers inside her
>do it till she came
>another chick looked her eyes while she cumming

It's too long. I had to babysit them so yep.
I didn't have any because at the time I had no idea how to encrypt such things.

YOU SICK FUCK!

the covering the eyes thing tho.. do you not want to know who youre sucking and the dude your fucking not know who you are? or do you just not care... or what

Tell us the story man

One night I fucked an ugly ass tomboy who was engaged to another man on a tombstone in the middle of a graveyard while tripping on 7 dried grams of shrooms.

Not trying to be edgy or anything and I realize that it isn't THAT big of a deal, but the shrooms and the graveyard didn't mix well, especially because it wasn't dark. There were street lamps lit up at the church and it made the graveyard light up like a high school football field. I couldn't pretend I was somewhere else.

I'd never taken that many shrooms before.

I will say they confronted me about it when they got older and I just said I changed and they never told anyone. The oldest one had a crush on me forever. I think that's why. They are 18 and 19 now. I got away with it lulz.

>The oldest one had a crush on me forever.
Missed opportunities, bruv. Been there.

>you're fucking gross and you should feel bad
Remind me, faggot, where did you post this?

Your mom.

I was bored and curious.

I did it when I was alone with them. I fondled and gropped them. One time I tried to insert my finger but she said it hurt so I stopped. The first time I was rubbing their pussies and the youngest one said "No, That's my special place" And her sister said "Just shut up and enjoy it." lol But I probably only did this maybe 3 or 4 times.

fucked this girl in a locker room

Sup Forums. because sometimes my ffellow faggots need to be reminded that they should feel ashamed

That is fucking repulsive, Jesus fucking Christ. Honestly, I'd rather die.

>do you always lie on the Internet for attention?

Licked and asshole. So fucking over rated.

I gave my wife a rimjob once.

>7 dried grams
Bullshit. You would have overdosed if you took that much. That's a fucking 8th dude. It isn't possible to take that much without completely losing it even in the safest of circumstances, so you claiming you took that much in a graveyard is obviously a lie.

kys.

Someone's being a faggot

One time I forced my sister to fuck me, then got it on film for Sup Forums.

congrats. the fbi has your ip and you are now being monitered

Don't get me wrong, I don't do this often and I certainly don't go for every person that responds. No, I don't want to know exactly who it is and I don't want them to know me. It's hard to describe if you're not into it. I assume you're arrow straight, so let me ask you this: if you could fuck a girl who was blindfolded or hood and you knew she was clean, would you do it? I do take care to select people who write decently and I get a good "feel" for and not every idiot who can't respond to specific things I ask or write about in the ad.

There was one guy in a town in Texas I passed through every so many months. This was a married guy, he wasn't rough with my mouth, and he always helped me off the floor (hard to stand after kneeling that long) and put me on the bed. He'd then just cuddle - wordlessly - with me. It was intensely thrilling for the wait and the giving-head part, and then really fulfilling and sensual for the aftercare part.

A night in Cambodia with four girls (and one ladyboy) at the same time

Who are you quoting, faggot?

pics or it didn't happen. you know the rules.

Honestly I'm glad you don't believe me. It's risky to even mention it.

Well, it's ok then I guess

depends on what kind of mushrooms..

I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE SICK FUCKS LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE LIFE

Nice you should've taken pictures

keklol

grind my asshole on some girls face. basically sit on a girls face. i once even smashed the canopy out of a crystal lymphnode.

Not even my IP and you're probably lying to scare me. Either way I don't care lol.

>shrooms
>overdose
Pussy.

>fucking one night stand in the morning
>going back home
>girlfriend blowjobme

i'm sorry for your loss

I've taken 10 grams on many occasions. My uncle usually takes 13-15 grams.

People take more than 7 grams all the time dude.

I fucked a really nice girl but I smoked some weed before so I fucked her while counting the black dots on the wall

Savage

Yeah, it is, but the wannabe Anymouse moral crusaders on today's Sup Forums can't do shit. they're wannabe skiddies who think they're 1337 haxx0rs.

mmmhmmm

Put tip of peepee in gf's poopoo, she was scared to go further. Also she's a hobbit so she's afraid of my absolutely regular, boring and average peepee tearing her. Also put finger in her poopoo.
Played with ice cubes outside her poopoo.
Got handjob in the kitchen while her triplet was taking a shower 10 feet away.

you fingered her for a few days? that's dedication man.

I can't get a girl to fuck my in my own bed. How in the fuck did you get a girl to fuck you on a tombstone?

If she ever gets out of the navy and comes back to where i live I'm going to try and hook up with her.

I stuck a whole bag of jellybeans up my ass

Came on a bitch feet and then licked her feet with my cum on it.

Yeah, never doing that again.

Fucked girls and boys and traps. Not much left to do. Also creampied first 2 categories. Traps seem way to dangerous to cream.

I just got pegged by my wife tonight

Do U have a kik or snapchat user? I'm kind of interested Lol

Fair point, but 'gross'?

i guess i would but the blindfold i could take or leave. rather leave. id like the girl to know whos givin it too them.
also im pretty passionate when it comes to sex, its like communication too me.
your 2nd para was nice tho, sounds like a good feel

indeed

Would be fucking her ass raw by now if you didn't call it a fucking poopoo

Why are traps dangerous to cream?

She was tripping too. We were both completely out of our gourde. She was a total slut. She was cheating on her fiance with me and two other dudes and she had a kid by another man I had never met who wasn't her fiance.

What I did wasn't difficult. She would have fucked anyone that night including you.

>self-hating faggot
Kekkles. You a minister, too?

Didn't use a condom?

It's the three different stories that yippies me off.

You Germans never cease to amaze me.

We won't fall in your AIDS trap, Satan

Heh, trap
AIDS trap trap?

nice dubs, maybe not so far as gross. i tend to exagerate/hyperbole as i am on an anonymous imageboard and we have that kind of liberty

Worst mistake of your life. Look up the divorce rates of women who peg their husbands. It's over 90% within 2 years.

They lose attraction to you.

It's a different sort of passion, but I do get what you mean. And it was a really good feel; made feel worth something for a while.

No on both accounts, sorry. I doubt you're anywhere near me, too.

WITNESSED

no im a drug addicted buddhist
same thing tho

>for the purpose of procreation
>did you use a condom
Clearly.

Not true, I've taken 10gs dried and potent shoots and maintained *relative* sanity. Meaning I remembered what happened and didnt wind up in the mental ward. Though I did heroic doses of a plethora of psychedelic drugs often in those days. I still see fractals in my vision. Haven't dropped acid or any other psychedelic drugs in 5 years.

that's hilarious

*tipped

>both answers to satan quads are dubs adding to 66
>youcantmakethisshitup.bmp

New Fag here who only Smokes weed.
You can overdose on shrooms?

But why 'gross'? Why not 'disgusting' 'degenerate' 'revolting'. Just why 'gross'?

Ex gf stole money from me a year or so ago; payback's a bitch, more to come. Pics for pics? I have plenty of T&A

I live in Chicago Lol anyway U can help me setup these orgies? I really need it kek

I just don't feel like typing paragraph and paragraph about all the details.

allaboutcounseling.com/library/mushrooms-overdose/
Sure you can. Doesn't mean it's a dangerous overdose, though.