Any amerifags wanna tell a eurofag why People say things like "crooked hillary" and "Hillary for prison" i dont keep up...

Any amerifags wanna tell a eurofag why People say things like "crooked hillary" and "Hillary for prison" i dont keep up with US Politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton#First_Lady_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's Donald Trump's nickname for her

she did shit that would have gotten a normal dude put in jail
but in America the elite political class has Teflon coated asses when it comes to punishment

i see. Whats the worst thing that she has done to get this nickname?

Her and her crew have been peddling influence for decades. She's bought and paid for.

More like systematically assraping prison and constant torture.

Typical Amerifag politician then. That's nothing new.

why people want her in prison
>she tried to hide her emails while serving in public office.
people think she is a criminal because she got paid millions of dollars from countries like saudie arabia in exchange for foreign policy concessions
Also basically every political situation or task she has been in since the early 90's have all devolved into absolute shitstorms, like her policies go down in flames or the time she threw an aide under the buss and then he killed himself

I don't know much of what she did either, but she has said as much dumb shit as Trump I know that much from my own ears. This election is so fucked, no matter who we get, the result is the same.

Arkancide

she had her aides set up a private email server outside tightly controlled government networks and it was compromised

Hillary would never sell government appointments.

Oh wait....

lahoarewbtheoen
ehtaeh shetbasott keng hase aribed
caenu succ mai weanus beanus?
beanus weangus peanus??
bepis :3333333333
and bicke :333333333333
anb aslso dalls :333333333333
>impahdlyingn

>unedited garrison cartoon
just leave

>shitpost

That depends... What's worse to you? Being connected to multiple murders, multiple suspicious disappearances, multiple scandals, multiple lives destroyed publicly, etc.?

Take your pick, she's got 40 years worth of dirt, and more skeletons in her closet than a mass grave in Cambodia....

If someone thinks Hillary is the lesser of any evils, they've never heard of Hillary Rodham Clinton.... Quite literally, SATAN would make a more honest leader than Hillary... Josef Stalin would make a more honest and caring leader than Hillary...

Crooked Hillary is Trump's nickname for her. People say "Hillary for prison" partly because of the American right making up stuff to be mad about her for (The Benghazi manufactroversy, for example) and partly because she's a shady, corrupt (a shitton of scandals, some made up by Republicans but many legit) two-faced liar that easily bows to corporate interests and pressure from Wall Street while paying lip service to the American left's ideals (that is, unless she's trying to pander to centrists and moderate conservatives, in which case she's suddenly just a pragmatic moderate liberal). The biggest reason people say she should be in prison right now is because she fucking hid emails containing CLASSIFIED GOV'T INTELLIGENCE in a fucking private email server like a retard. A server which was then hacked into.

read her wikipedia
>especially the bit about her time as first lady, it was amazingly bad like usually the first lady is a figure head and relatively free from controversy. Not hillary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton#First_Lady_of_the_United_States
One subheading is
"Whitewater and other investigations"