What I mean is.. I don't know what I mean

>What I mean is.. I don't know what I mean.

>chimp off the old block

>yeah pillow man. Number one freak. Or draft excluder as I call him.

>shakespeare

Alright?

Was Brazil the worst episode of an Idiot Abroad?

I've heard Ricky call Karl his best mate many times, but never heard Karl say the same.

>I just think it's sad an' that. Hitler killing 6 million jews an' that.
>HAHA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU ABSOLUTE MONG. HOW COULD 6 MILLION JEWS HAVE DIED IF THE GERMAN REGIME NEVER HAD OVER 4.5 MILLION JEWS. WHERE ARE THE ASHES AND MASS GRAVES FROM THE SUPPOSED GASSINGS? YOU'RE AN IDIOT, KARL.PLAY A RECORD.

Based Ricky

It's true, something I noticed as well. I think he's just impolite. I don't even think it's an act like the other idiots in shows.

>What I'm trying to say an' that, is that I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay.
>HAHA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. IT'S A MENTAL ILLNESS, YOU BUFFOON. DO YOU HONESTLY MEAN TO TELL ME, THAT YOU THINK, THAT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH A MAN HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN?
>I-
>PLEASE TELL ME YOU DON'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT, KARL. PLEASE, OR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PUNCH YOU.
>Look, I'm not good with words. All I'm trying to say is, if a man is in love with another man-
>HAHA YOU'RE AN IDIOT. PLAY A RECORD. PLAY A RECORD, KARL, YOU BUFFOON. HEAD LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE.

CHRIST DE BURG

>Clive Warren

Did he really say this?

it would be spiteful
to put jellyfish in a trifle

>tfw no Karl mate to have a pint with

Hi Woowee!

>what are those lil creatures from gremlins called

So, there's this bloke, right? He's a school teacher, and he's into all chemistry and physics an' that. Handing out homework to the kids, drawing... atoms an' that on the blackboard, stuff like that. And he's basically a good bloke, got a wife. His son is disabled and 'e has a baby on the way. Family bloke.

Anyway, he ends up with.. cancer. An' 'e starts doing all this mental stuff, exploding buildings an' that. 'Cause he starts making cocaine and heroin and sellin' it for loads of cash on the side 'cause teachers are never paid enough, yeah?

So he goes to the desert, 'cause he lives in America an' they have deserts where...
He stays near a desert.
One day he heads out with a bunch of metal bits and pieces, and 'e builds a machine gun from scratch in no time flat. You don't see 'im making the bullets but he's a switched-on bloke and 'e knows 'is stuff. Maybe he bought some from a gun shop.

And basically, he ends up putting this big machine gun in his car and when he presses a button on... his key thing. Key fob. And the gun pops up out of the car and it can shoot through walls an' that. Kills a bunch of people.

Basically I think the lesson is "pay teachers more money because they could go mental."

>it's a "ricky mocks karl for something even though karl is actually right and ricky is the uninformed retard" episode

but he was right, they weren't called gremlins

Mogwai

That's funny, I was thinking about him recently, It just feels so right.

>twix coffin

LITTLE

FELLA

BOSWELLOX

SQUOZE

>SQUOZE

Tbf there's nothing noteworthy in Rio apart from the statue

theres a Q in that

lil' hairy chinese fella