bepis :3333333333
and bicke :333333333333
anb aslso dalls :333333333333
>impahdlyingn

lotr is cool.

Don't know if this counts as cool shit

Seems like it's just you and me, OP.

Hail satan

The trails are Alpha particles emitted from the decaying Iridium which react with liquid nitrogen

Oh, no more. good.

Yep

1/3

Berserk is cool.

2/3

3/3

saved.

cool as in cold.

Yeah. Big guy with a big sword fighting big things.

I remember when YTV would turn off after Samurai Pizza Cats at 2AM

youtube.com/watch?v=WZNt9p4LWeA

And lets not forget riding a boat for 9 years

manga turned to shit with fantasia arc

Meh, I still enjoyed it even after.

Gotta leave to work now.

Beautiful colors.

weeaboo faggot

Fuck off. Stop talking about mahou shonen crap.

Memeserk literally comes after DBZ/One Piece/FMA in the list of 'normie manga'. It's alongside Black Lagoon on 'this is good because it has blood AND rape in it!' shlock that you cunts think make a thing good, deep or 'adult'. It's literally Moorecock in manga form.

For liking berserk?
That's some shit tier bait, user.

Indeed

Out of curiosity, have you ever actually read the manga?
I doubt you understand, but it's not really meant to be deep. It's Berserk. You read/watch it cause you like the characters and action. If not, ah well.
Not even mad, but your argument is literally just 'stop liking what i don't like faggot'.

gay

I enjoy this background

I wouldn't have commented if i hadn't have read it. The entire thing is taking shit other people have done (the idea of emotions/ideas existing in another dimension that Moorecock did) or using historical events (100 Years War, Crusades) and so on and just mushing it together with typical shonen bullshit.

Guts magically able to keep on fighting because MUH ANGER and constantly dragging this shit along and adding crap to it instead of trying to finish it because Miura doesn't give a shit about it, he cares about Idolmaster.

Guts is 2 dimensional. Out of all the others, only Farnesse is the only one with character growth. Puck is a comic relief character and is rarely out of his chestnut form, he says 4th wall breaking shit "hur dur not even a main character" or references real life crap. Isidrio is ANOTHER comic relief character and is utterly pointless and would affect the story not one bit. Schierke is Dues Ex Machina: The character and only exists because Miura got a hard on for lolis over shota when he introduced her. Skull Knight is literally a Dues Ex Machina character, as in, that's his fucking job. Serpico is pointless as well, but at least he does something. Ivaleria is another pointless character and is only there as a love interest for Puck. Apostles in BotH are there for Guts to Job on. Griffith actions make no sense and there is only one way Miura can fix that.

As soon as Guts was given Berserk armour, it turned from bullshit "MUH RAGE REEE" to "MUH RAGE; BUT IT ALLOWS ME TO FIGHT DURING THE POWER CREEP".

The entire thing is shit and people read it for tits and rape and blood. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

It isn't good.

>You read/watch it cause you like the characters and action
people read it for tits and rape and blood.

i dont see what the problem is
why u mad bro?