Just took LSD for the first time in my life. I took 2 tabs. They taste really bitter. What kind of shit should I expect?

Just took LSD for the first time in my life. I took 2 tabs. They taste really bitter. What kind of shit should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=12Z87-hyLOo
youtube.com/watch?v=tt7gP_IW-1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHA stupid faggot if it taste like any thing its fake...get ready cuz who knows what you took...test youre shit stupid faggot ...

I honestly don't get you fucks that take 2 tabs on your first go. Do you feel like you have something to prove? You will probably die today.

You're gonna reborn in a new universe. Farewell fellow psychonaut, enjoy your ride!.

You fucked up. google ego death and buckle up, faggot.

you fucked up.

Yup your going to die ..i hope this words echo in your head as you spiral in to a bad trip

Eh. I got it from a coworker so I trust him.
Fuck yeah. Gives me something to look forward to at the end of this.
Thanks doods

Naa he's not gonna die, just gonna have a hell of a ride, (if the stuff is good)

Idk man i'm feeling pretty cool. My mind feels like it's working really quick

Don't think about spiders user.

No no....i dont care how much you trust your co worker ..hes doing fake L and now so are you ..L shouldt have a taste ..PERIOD OK PAL?

I feel you

real/pure lsd doesnt taste like anything. expect whatever feelings/thoughts you have to be intensified exponentially. listen to music

you wont die, and it wont last forever. just remember that

LSD + DMT on camera

youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q

Holy fuck boys

You and i would've been friends in the real world user

Get out of here OP, you can get youtself into a badtrip, and believe me you don't want that. Listen to this later in the night, you wont regret it. youtube.com/watch?v=12Z87-hyLOo

i really dont understand people, you're willingly taking a substance thats in the micrograms, that is so fucking small and yet it can just rip apart your psyche, you have no respect for the drug.
if you had done even a small amount of research you would know that if it has a taste it will not be lsd. in which case you could swallow or spit out the tabs.

order a test kit

know what you're putting in your body and dont be fucking stupid

try to at least enjoy yourself i guess

I have a bad feeling

OP here. Can barely type. Idk it's pretty giid

Death whispers

I remember how hard it was to type when I had lsd, and I was trying to organize plans with someone as well haha. im jealous of you OP, wish i had some right now

>LSD... taste really bitter
nice b8 m8

enjoy OP. remember, its just the drug and we are all one entity

youtube.com/watch?v=tt7gP_IW-1w

not OP, but will hear that on my next trip

aaaaa

bbbbb

I highly recommend someone take you to the park. Nature is amazeballs

Bitter?

I'd write "Toxicology + Autopsy + Not A Suicide" on my arm with a sharpie.

You know, just in case I have to go to work tomorrow ...

Get off the computer and go hang out with some plants. They like the company. I'd know because I am one. If you see a purple cat it isn't real.

It's probably 25-i
Lsd tabs shouldn't be bitter. They should taste like paper because lsd is odorless and colorless. Maybe mild bitterness from ink on the paper.

If it's bitter, it's probably not lsd. 25-i is super cheap and often sold as lsd. People without much experience and stupid people won't notice that it isn't lsd.

Regardless, even if it's not lsd, it should be interesting. Have fun being confused for 4-12 hours

I had to put my cup on the floor so I didn't knock it over off my desk

It's not real LSD, but likely you'll get a trip that's essentially indistinguishable from one. Don't listen to the fucking trolls, just get off the computer and enjoy yourself. Play your favorite calming music. I'd recommend some Emancipator if you're looking for suggestions. The trip will likely last for about 12 hours and come in a series of peaks. Your sense of time will be wildly inaccurate, but it doesn't last forever. Check out 420chan if you really want more helpful info.

you guys work hard for what you do, keep on keepin on my niggas

sub'd

yo im stoned and an experienced lsd user. fuck OP's thread your music post made my night that was great bookmarking for later

Watch out for Koala bears, they hide in the walls and listen to you at night

Lsd is tasteless if it's bitter like very acidic it's nbome 25i people sell it as acid, if your dealer told you to keep it on your mouth or gums it's definitely25i it's only active siblingual if you stalled it, it will not have effect, your dealer is a sick for selling you fake shit

I have a larger than average penis. This has never been important to me before, but tonight I take immense pleasure from this fact alone. I don't expect anyone here to believe me, but I just had to say it.

> bitter

You got R.C's user. Shouldn't be that big of a deal but you won't necessarily have a genuine acid trip.

Congrats, man.

>Just took LSD
>They taste really bitter
No you didn't, you took some RC, probably nbome.
The trip should be similar to LSD but not the same, and you fucking retard, you should have taken 1/2 - 1 tab. People have overdosed on 2-3 tabs of nbome.
Hope you don't end up in the morgue.

Thank you, congrats on your dubs.

Fucking suicidal for taking so much 25i. Hope you don't die op. Have a safe flight

This is the problem with fake L.
Want to take 1000 tabs of LSD? Go ahead, you'll probably not remember the trip at all, but nothing will happen.
Want to take 10 tabs of nbome? Hope you have life insurance.

>nbome
Scary as fuck.

It's been 1 hour, OP is probably trying to swim in his living room.

not true. he could psychologically scar himself and never revert back to a healthy mental state.

I took nbome (half a tab each time) 4 times because there wasn't any real LSD in my city.
I swear that shit did something to my brain, every time I smoke weed I get really anxious and start twitching like a retard.

Remember kids, test your tabs, and if it's bitter, it's a spitter.

very fucking rare to the point where it's pretty much bullshit. how much acid have you taken?

like me
except it was 2ci

Considering what he took is not LSD, but some random research chemical, I think your statistics might be a bit off.

>amazeballs

holy shit..

not too much. probably have done like 4 hits all my life. only one bad trip out of those and i was able to pull myself out of it and relax.

Aw man, all these recent LSD threads make me want to go down the rabbit hole again.
How would one get pure clean LSD nowadays?

yeah but NBOMe will kill him physically before it psychologically scars him permanently.

did you hear the one about the guy who came thought he was a glass of orange juice and if he spilled he would die?

street

bruh must be tripping balls if he thinks his dick is big.

I've had nbome trips which would have very severely scarred someone if they weren't experienced and prepared for them.
Are you telling me I'm dead?

How do I go about making them understand I want real LSD and none of their bullshit RCs?
Without getting stabbed preferably.

OP is probably reading these comments hyperventilating and dying in the head

>he was a glass of orange juice and if he spilled he would die.

Toppest of keks. Reminds me of the time I smoke Salvia and I turned into a candle. My head felt really hot and my body started melting into the floor.

Was actually pretty cool though. It felt funny. Not a bad experience at all.

people just forget that it will wear off and need to shift focus. Getting stuck in a bad trip is the worst thing ever. Like you convince yourself you are going insane and/or about to die at any moment.

well i found a guy out of pure luck that is very trustful
he understands what he is doing
dealing pure and safe drugs and telling the people how to do them
he does them all aswell, hes a very cool guy
i get my batch of lsd soon

maybe this who knows op I hope your ok just imagine pure thoughts, a yellow light around you that makes you feel warm.

One time on acid I felt I was the cube angel from evangelion. I was floating around changing shapes and shit.
Pic related.

i hope he has a bad trip. Why would you take a psychedelic and then just sit on your computer? like holy shit go take a bath or lay in your backyard.

>going outside on a first trip

dude you want op to die, op call a trip sitter or some shit don't be stupid

>go take a bath
actually good on lsd?

no

That's some good luck, most of the fags I do drugs with don't know anything about them. Hopefully I can find someone like your guy.

Anyone in the 305 Miami area know where I can get acid? Legit stuff. I'm going to supercon on it

It's good on bath salts.

but being on Sup Forums is?

yes, dank memes for dank dreams

2 tabs is normal..4 is where I start tripping fucking balls. 2 is enough for me to pass the threshold.

thought so
yea that sucks, wish you luck man
thought about ordering them off of the deep web?

You getting some seriously underdosed tabs man.
My dealer recommended me 1/3 of a tab for my first time. I didn't listen and took 1/2 instead, it was more than a beginner should have taken.
1/3 for noobs,
1/2 for experienced,
1 for veterans.
That's how my tabs are.
If you need 2-4 there's barely anything on them.

Its sad that I can't find acid or shrooms where I live, but heroin and Meth is on every block. Enjoy your trip.

I have, but it's currently impossible where I live right now, however once I move in 2 months I'll give that a try.
Finding a good vendor is going to be a pain in the ass though.

Wew lad. dmt AND lsd?? That's some cray cray shit right there.

>most of the fags I do drugs with don't know anything about them
This so much.

Here is something nice to look at for OP

what tabs are you taking, 200 ug?
i dont think that your tabs were that high dosed i think u talkin shit man

hey op, acid is good shit, not so much next time. I taste it too, some of us can taste litmus paper, its normal. relax and dance to your heartbeat, become one with Jesus and enjoy the next 6 hours, its going to be a long haul...

I dunno what I took, but I can trip myself out on command now

holy shit is it fucking summer.

So guaranteeing that you're gonna trip is a bad thing?

Just fuck me sideways n call me sally.

Seriously though op you shouldn't taste anything, if it tasted sorta metallic then it's probably 25i nbome

You're in for one wild experience, but whatever happens don't get nervous it's just a drug, you didn't take enough to OD or anything just watch off the air on YouTube and chill. Smoke some dope if you want, maybe drink just something to keep the stimulation at a minimum.

This filter got to me a lot while tripping.

If your dealer gives you acid in fucking litmus paper you have much more to worry about than taking nbome.

LSD causes brain damage. You're a fucking retard.

no it doesnt

You literally have no idea what you're talking about user, and now all of Sup Forums know you're full of shit.

Lol, don't waste this time on Sup Forums

Don't know what to tell you, if you don't want to believe me that's okay.
I've experienced ego death on half a tab.
Maybe your tabs have 1/4 the acid mine do and cost 1/4 what mine do, maybe your psychodelic tolerance is higher than mine and everyone I've tripped with, who knows.

Anyone know where to get LSD in nyc

2 tabs is normal for someone being ripped off

Why does every girl use these fucking filters, this shit is so unoriginal at this point.

Just ask for some to anyone you see at times Square a Saturday night

>series of peaks
What the fuck kind of cid do you do that has multiple peaks? Theirs only one peak on real acid, about 3-4 hours in you know because it feels like the world is closing in on itself.

>take 1/3
>veterans take 1
Fuckin noob thats not how any of this works

Pretty sure it's just full of tourists who would probably report me to the nearest cop