Which is better? Discuss Sup Forums

Which is better? Discuss Sup Forums

at the moment, intel
but lets hope zen changes things

Budget
>AMD
Everything else
>Intel

Nothing wrong with AMD I just find Intel/Nvidia has less problems with gaming.

I have 3 AMD builds and 2 Intel builds.

The real question is how much do you want to spend, and what do you want the machine to do.

I disagree you can find competing budget Intel processors that blow amd's out of the water

It's comparing Apples and Oranges.

AMD is really more of an IP company, they don't even fabricate their own semiconductors. Intel's CPUs are all based on AMD technology and Intel doesn't even have the best fabs now, Samsung and TSMC do.

What is best really depends on what you're trying to do. Sometimes the best chips are the ones you pay TSMC to make for you ...

AMD for raw computing power
Intel for actually using software

Both work well but Intel is more optimized for pretty much anything.

meh I'm not that into these days so you may be correct.

>Both work well but Intel is more optimized for pretty much anything.

this. I mean it depends on what you are doing. For gaming go Nvidia and intel. You will have less issues, at least that is what I have found after building many of both kinds. That said you can get an AMD build to work well.

Example?

When you say "competing", you're most likely talking about an incomplete competition.

Some older outdated dual core Intel might be able to match a current AMD cpu when it comes to gaming benchmarks but for anything else it would be beaten. In that case the Intel would have lost.

Amd is better as far as PR but for performance go intel

Raw power, Intel.
Price for performance, AMD.

It's been this way for a while.

It depends on what you need.

If you're just going to be playing video games and enjoying content on the web then AMD
is your pick. However, if you'd like to create content or find your job using your PC AND/OR
you have money to spend, I suggest Intel.

AMD
>video games and entertainment

Intel
>will also be creating content/working

Intel
Pic not related

Intel =strong cores and and single thread speeds. Amd will even the playfield with zen later this year.it has higher ipc, smt (hyperthread) and ddr4 support. It will give intel a healthy competition and eveybody wi s withe the prices.

damn i cracked

Currently Intel an i3 on Skylake is beating the 8350 but lets hope zen can change this

lol

But really if you need to heat your house go AMD, and save $$$ on your heating bill.

Lmao I've noticed that

Intel

AMD if your a poor nigger

No bullshit I used to put my coffee on an AMD laptop and it would keep that shit warm.

You can fuck right back to Sup Forums, faggotass cunt

AMD has more cores. I know Sup Forums is bad at math, but surely even you retarts know 8 > 4, right???

GTFO amd fantard

>eating the b8

b8ed
w8ed
tagged
humiliated

Well that's just embarrassing :$

Don't feel bad, no shame in being drawn in by another one of my fiendish japes

Pc