“I came to comic books through my mother...

>“I came to comic books through my mother. I loved fantasy art — I love Frank Frazetta [the famed illustrator known for adult-oriented, sword-and-sorcery, and sci-fi imagery]. I went to boarding school. You weren’t allowed too many posters up, and everything I set up was slightly inappropriate. Frazetta’s naked girls, ripped up guys — the kids were like, ‘what the hell?!’ They had their Boy George posters up, I had crazy Frazetta. My mother saw I was into this comic called Heavy Metal magazine, so she got me a subscription. You could call it ‘high-brow’ comics, but to me, that comic book was just pretty sexy! I had a buddy who tried getting me into ‘normal’ comic books, but I was all like, ‘No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me.’ I was a little broken, that way. So when Watchmen came along, I was, ‘this is more my scene.’”

>”Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. ‘Batman’s dark.’ I’m like, okay, ‘No, Batman’s cool.’ He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.”

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST DC GET RID OF THIS EDGY 15 YEAR OLD YOU'VE STUPIDLY ENTRUSTED WITH YOUR PROPERTIES

>M-M-MUH SYMBOLISM
>M-MUH MATURE REALISTIC TONE

HE'S A TEENAGER TRAPPED IN A MIDDLE-AGED MAN'S BODY

nerdreactor.com/2016/05/04/old-interview-with-zack-snyder-raises-new-questions/?doing_wp_cron=1462555565.0324070453643798828125

>Batman getting raped in prison

He almost did then fucking kicked their ass, and they locked him up for THEIR protection.

who wants to see cuckman?

>No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me.

You are now imagining Chris Stuckmann writing "Tell that to Bruce Wayne's raped asshole."

>bad Civil War news drops
>"Better spam another anti-DC thread to distract everyone!"

Hahahaha

Hey everyone, writing in all caps makes you pay more attention to my post right?

Zack: Call us

He would be the greatest capeshit director of the 90s-early 2000s

>Grew up reading Heavy Metal
>"No one is having sex or killing each other"
>Years later directs Watchmen
That just explained all my issues with his Watchmen movie...

So what is the reason they're allowing him to go forward with JLA? Man of Steel got mixed reviews and performed well below their box office predictions. Then BvS got panned by critics, and even though it made more money than MoS it generated less profit for WB.

Is his wife's influence at WB just that powerful that she can convince an entire company to piss away an entire cinematic universe?

Go back to your prayer circle

>they are entrusting the guy that directed sucker punch to rival marvel's golden crown
top kek
o
p

k
e
k

Because they didn't plan for this. They're rushing ahead recklessly to try and beat Infinity War so Justice League has already started shooting. They're literally moving so fast they can't afford to change directors now.

hit the nail on the head

Snyder remains unfettered by these infantile haters.

>haters
14 year olds get out

That people had sex and killed each other?

Sex and killing has been the motivation of 90% of human history user, it's what we do.

please do remain unfettered. We cant let him self-aware. He might produce something good.

I actually agree with him. I always thought it was strange that Batman never got raped in prison.

Is that Dennis Reynolds?

Honestly, in my opinion, he should do the visuals and someone else should direct the story/acting.

Yes but we're dealing with Marveldrones. Only quips and shaky cams will catch their attention. Sex is icky and murder is bad!