So Sup Forums my wife's been slutting around on me lately...

So Sup Forums my wife's been slutting around on me lately, found out she has been cheating with my ex and that she was going to hook up with a guy I play Xbox with. She said she wants an open mairrage to fuck each other and behave like a married couple but also fuck other people. At first I was pissed off, but I told some people I work with about it and two girls started hitting on me already. I went for it in a fuck it kind of move...
Mind you, I'm 29.
First girl is young white hippie girl early 20's, she hears about what's happening and ask for my number.
Texting instantly becomes sexual and she tells me she'll be thinking about my dick while she's at work with me and "soaking"
Second girl is 19 young black girl, super white washed. She gives me a ride home from work today (wife has my car and is staying late at friends place.) She drops me off and I ask if she wants to see my place, start watching a movie...
Basically says she is DTF whenever, but my wife comes home and girl leaves because it's "akward" lol

Should I just ride this out and fuck'um all or what I'm conflicted. Haha. Never had this much drama.

You are so fucking lucky user..

Dunno man, maintaining an open relationship takes a hard toll on feels. If you are even slightly jealous I would not recommend it. I am in this exact situation, I'm the more attractive one, get more then my gf, still conflicted as fuck. All cuz I'm the one struggling with jealousy. I'm kinda pissed off that she is not more jelly at me fucking broads hotter then her.

I wanna boast, she's reluctant and hardly wants to talk about our sex either.

I'm 30 and we have a 3yo son, so I'm no noob. AMA.

Tl;dr - you get to fuck more, but it will fuck with your mind.

how do you get yourself in that situation? I mean, is the allure of getting more pus-pus really outweigh the fact that you KNOW she will never be satisfied with just you, at least in the bedroom?

I dont know how to feel about this, being that the opportunity nearly came my way, but I'm glad it didn't to be honest

U there op?

There are different kinds of satisfaction dude.
There are different kinds of sexual satisfaction too.

bump

I was the one bringing it up, my sex drive has always been insane. We have great sex still, it's just that in the long run I would have ended up cheating because we just had too little sex.

I love my gf, but the sex needs to be there for me to remain same.

Okay I feel you, just wanted to get where you were coming from. So you can kinda hit different notes doing that?

Okay that's good, at least its derived from you knowing yourself well enough to do that, like a safety measure.

And since I am the one that brought it up, I now feel very conflicted. I got what UI need and want, but I'm still not satisfied, and certainly more mentally exhausted then ever before.

Do you think if that's the case, that you could be totally satisfied doing that? Or are you still searching for how/what it is that will overcome that conflicting feeling?

this is a pretty shitty way for her to address this.

>been cheating
>we should have open marriage

I mean, yeah you should have fun fucking, but your marriage is fucked. Maybe you can find a way to make it work, but probably not.

I'd definitely fuck some chicks, and I'd also establish some ground rules. Do you really want to come home and find Chad pulling 8 limp inches out of her jizzed up asshole?

File for at-fault divorce rn. If she's cheating and you're not, it's her fault. You get everything. She gets nothing. If you go to "open marriage" status, she gets half. That's the only reason she's saying it. The minute you bone your first chick, she files. She might even file for at-fault against YOU and take everything.

Just say no bro.

the fuck are you asking?
fuck or rape all of them and make sure to film it if you go for the rape

If this shit is actually real then the 2 of you will be like an old couple that doesn't have sex with each other anymore, only because you will be thinking the other has an STD.

>OP gets married
>OP gets cucked
>OP gets told to stay with slutty wife but to have sex with other people
>OP only stays married for financial and housing arrangement
Fast Forward 4 years
>OP buys rope
>OP makes noose
>OP attempts suicide
>Too complicated for OP
>Gets dick caught in ceiling fan

tl;dr OP will become a dickless faggot

Murricans seems fucking harsch man

And there's the point that she may just feel bad about getting caught cheating on you, and wants to make it fair by having you be "allowed" to do it too. (Bet that wouldn't have happened if she wasn't caught)
It feels to me like she wants her cake, and to eat it too. She still wants you for emotional boon, yet still able to receive dick from otheres, even though in most cases she'd have blown that trust straight out the water

Considering how much I recently came to terms with a lot of shit. It's probably for life.
I'm gonna try to get a sex only based relationship with a girl I pork, and stay a family man with my girlfriend. She seems OK with the idea, and she will tell me any time she feels dissatisfied, so that we can sort it either ourselves or if she needs someone else then we discuss it.

That way my urges are sorted, and I don't have to feel like shit for fucking around, nor worry about her unnecessary.
If she wants to fuck someone else I can deal with those feelings then.
She has to deal with feeling insufficient all the time, so I can take that hit.

My problem is with misunderstandings and worrying about shit in vain.

You started off saying wife and now you're saying gf. Which is it op. Cuz it's a different answer for each one

Okay, I see that's where your qualms lie. I would have a hard time knowing that I, directly or otherwise, would be actively making my gf/wife feel constantly insufficient or whatever. That doesn't bother you? I feel it doesnt matter whether or not she speaks up about it, and actually wants to cuck you back. The lack of her piping up does not equal being satisfied with the whole thing

Dude she'll easily fall in love with some other guy while all you get is shit.

ITT retards that are going to have to learn shit the hard way and will be posting their suicide notes on r/cuckold before kicking the chair out.

I'm not OP , have a gf since five years back, just posted since our situations are similar. Not gonna marry I ain't that dumb.

Good. Fuck, don't love.