tfw childish gambino is unironically about to drop the album of the year

> tfw childish gambino is unironically about to drop the album of the year

wtf how? he was literally a lil wayne tier rapper a few years ago?

>lil wayne
>bad

fresh off the Sup Forumsoat, i see?

>about to
Just because Me and Your Mama was supreme doesn't mean the whole album will be.. just be careful to get your hopes up

gr8

as opposed to ironically dropping AOTY? wtf do you even mean?

>unironically

god mods need to fucking filter this word

>implying lil wayne is bad

jesus you dont deserve ears

fucking leak when, I need this shit

Except Lil Wayne is actually good

I think OP just had a poor choice of word order. I'm pretty sure what he means is Childish Gambino is about to drop an album that people will unironically consider AOTY, as opposed to ironically considering it to be AOTY.

Also, daily reminder that Childish Gambino is literally music for rich white people made by a rich white person.

>lil wayne tier
>lil wayne bad
>bad tier
>chidlish gambino bad tier
Literally Because the internet is a flow masterpiece. So bad you don't appreciete good music that p4k hates.

this

that being said he bit wayne's style so hard up until now.

From 1.6 to 10 nigga real quick

>lil wayne tier
accurate because weezy f. baby is the shit just a like because the internet

i wont argue that his audience is mostly white but i don't think its fair to say he isn't an authentically black person. He grew up in a poor area of atlanta, is making a show thats supposed to be realistically depicting the black experience, and is making a funkadelic inspired album now. Who cares if he likes nerdy shit, plenty of black people are like that.

Haven't heard a single good song from Wayne. Only decent song was that lolipop shit, and it had low quality rap.

listen to dedication II or carter II or something

that's because you haven't even tried. I sincerely doubt you've listened to enough music to be here

>lollipop
>decent
Geez man if that's the only Lil Wayne song you heard then I guess that explains why you wouldn't like him, but that also shows you hardly even listened to him to even form the opinion on whether he is good or not.

I am enjoying it but it feels a tad too tribute band to me. The first single was fresh but then the second Redbone with Erykah Badu seemed too much like a cover of some Funkadelic song.

I guess I just decided to expect some innovation in my AOTY but I agree its good stuff.

>upvote if you listen to REAL music, not JUSTINE BIEBER and LIL GAYNE

Who gives a fuck, why is it being made for 'rich white people' a bad thing? I don't think Donald Glover has ever pretended to be some kind of hardcore gangster, he was on a tv sitcom for years

try this instead

>any rap album
>aoty
stop
That would literally be like giving the Oscar for best picture to a super hero movie

Redbone was even better. It's scary.

Waynes discography aint that strong breh

Please listen to what we're discussing before posting. Undeserved trips

It's as sad as it's always been to see Sup Forums not appreciate the fact that Donald's already improved, Royalty was awesome and Because the Internet was incredible. Very excited for the new one after Redbone with the Prince vibes

did he say it's funkadelic inspired? because my dick just got really hard

>Everyone who's been sleeping on Childish is finally realizing he's improved since Camp.

Because the Internet is still bottom of the barrel, even for current hip-hop's standards.

thanks for this

He doesn't have to say it, it's obvious.

>I don't think Donald Glover has ever pretended to be some kind of hardcore gangster

:^)

>I don't think Donald Glover has ever pretended to be some kind of hardcore gangster, he was on a tv sitcom for years
Camp tho
Because the Internet tho
Atlanta tho

>Camp tho
Almost on every track is him saying how he isn't "street" or "hood" like other rappers or black people.
>Because the Internet tho
You really just missed the whole point/message of that album huh? Whole thing just right over your head right?
>Atlanta tho
He's literally playing a Princeton drop out, who's broke and is trying to be a manager for his "hardcore gangster" cousin Paper Boi. Even in that show the character Earn says he's not about that kind of life.