Any balding/bald anons or someone who has recovered from balding here?

any balding/bald anons or someone who has recovered from balding here?

when did you start going bald?
if you miraculously overcome balding wtf did you do?

19 balding user here
gonna shave it all off next month if the hair loss doesnt stop
>currently trying change of diet (avoiding sugar) idk if its gonna help

Other urls found in this thread:

swisstemples.com/
blog.firstmalta.com/2016/03/30/bald-men-are-sexier-more-masculine-scientific-study-finds/
lifehack.org/389253/bald-men-are-perceived-as-more-attractive-study-finds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

23 been balding since 22, am going to carefully track how it progresses, if it gets too aggressive I am probably going to start meds, will look into having a hair transplant once I finish uni.

how bad is it?
can you already see your scalp ?

>i just woke up with 57 hairs on my pillow (yes i counted them)

Started balding, just went with it and shaved my head. I don't really notice any difference in my life. Don't stress it man.

funnily enough I am only balding on one side, the other side is perfectly fine(not even miniaturization), but the side that is balding the hair line is partially receded, it isn't bad to the point that I can see my scalp but it feels thinner.
>i just woke up with 57 hairs on my pillow (yes i counted them)
Shit, when was the last time you checked your pillow before that?

i have chubby face
i dont even look good with head full of hair (used to have long hair) imagine the horror when i shave it that's what's making depressed af

25 here, started about 22. Sucks a lot but not much you can do about it. I get a shampoo which thickens your hair so looks less noticable. But other than that not really anything can be done.

Same here user, started balding at 19 and now turning 21 in a few days. It started with the hairline receding and then in the last year it aggresively thinned/balded/can see scalp etc, my hair is coming back slowly but my hairline is fucked but I'm okay with that

You can't recover from balding if it isn't due to skin disease or infection of somesort.

Balding occurs because your body produces "too much" testosterone and it's converted into chemicals which kill your hair follicles. Your only way to stop natural balding is to castrate yourself.

Shave it asap, really takes the edge out of it assuming your balding is giving you serious anxiety

Balding used to be a big deal to me. Then, I realized that no one except me really cared. My friends didn't care, my girlfriend didn't care, my family didn't care. I only cut my hair real short because I was the one who cared.

user, I suggest you shave your head or get a buzz cut like me.
(25, btw)

Baldfag here. Started losing it at 16, shaved my head at 21 and never stopped. Look boss as fuck.

i just got a hair transplant AMA

good for you user you can just comb your hair onto the balding side
im balding diffusely im losing crown i can feel it thinning everyday :'(

>Shit, when was the last time you checked your pillow before that?

i check it everyday after i woke up
for the last week i had no hair on my pillow, it's just this morning
(balding stopped for one week then came back)

xDDD

Sounds like you're a chubby anxious wreck. Doesn't make much of a difference if you have long hair or no hair, you're not gonna have a good time in life if you're a chubby anxious wreck. Just shave your head and get it over with.

so i should stop/lessen my masturbation sessions?

I have the same story as this user. My boss/coworkers/family all remarked on the new hairstyle, but after that life continued.

could be worse user
get it at 18, you fugly af and a kissless virgin
it looks like i wont be seeing pussy irl for the rest of my life

Wanking has no significant effect on your testosterone levels.

no they definitely care .. especially females

trust me

hair transplant

untrue

get on fin brah, or do the swisstemples techniques if you have a shit ton of money

so does it grow longer than when it's implanted or does it just stays the same length?

no its not m8 .. ive spoken to many females about it .. just like height matters, so does balding. Don't kid yourself by thinking otherwise.

I'm not that user, but I went bald a couple years go, and I just had to console my gf because another girl at a party was hitting on me too much.

really, shaving my head and realizing that nobody really cares helped me get over some social anxiety.

im not that chubby user fampai
i just have a chubby face and a skinny fat body

diet change is worth a try.
Get some biotin supplements and stop eating too much meat (especially red meat).

you implant hair from the back of your head where it will forever grow, to the where you need it. Once transplanted the hair grows normally as it would where it was taken from. You'll also ever have to worry about losing the hair that was transplanted.

For those who are interested
swisstemples.com/

*never

>thinks he's the only POS who's talked to women. anecdotal evidence is anecdotal, and countered by my anecdotes of women who are not bothered by hair or think bald guys are hot

stop beating off, smoking, stressing, and drinking, samson.

now im confused af
i've read many articles that i should eat meat more often to get proteins vitamins blah blah
what do?

my anecdotal evidence is 100% fact

im balding as fuck to and still do well with women, but ive been told that my hair was a turn off. I mean, why would a women want a man who is bald? Its just not physically attractive. I'm 6'3 so that helps, but if i was a manlet and bald, shit idk man .. that would be horrible and you'd only be lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

20 here, been bald since 17 1/2. Alopecia Universalis though, so I actually don't have any hair anywhere on my body.

I wear a wig, the government subsidises it here if you lose your hair due to a medical condition and I was able to get one that looks exactly like my hair did before and is moulded to my head (I have a sort of odd shaped head and big scars due to an operation as a baby)

and how much is this transplant ?

Guys. Lol. Why do you fuck with yourselves like this?

None of this shit works. Get bald and do it with pride, or get some of your pubes moved on your bald spot. If you are too poor and insecure for either, then just get a cap.

36 yrs old here. Had good hair til around 25

Those meds are bad for you. Don't hurt yourself over something like hair growth.

you guys are in fucking denial lol .. like i said im bald too and would want nothing more than to believe that shit as well m8s .. however its just facts that having a man with hair is more desired than a balding one. Why is this so hard to understand? Stop deluding yourselves m8s.

14 -20K

usually around 10k, but you can go to somewhere like India and get it done for around 2k

Actually, when I was driving a city paratransit bus, as I was helping this one old lady off the bus, she told me she was attracted to bald men, then she managed to blush with what little blood was left in her rickety old frame, then scuttled off with her walker. So there you go.

well thats not really ideal m8, an old lady? lol i guess take what you can get

Of you're not too thin you can just buzz it short for a while. Trying to keep thinking hair long is what makes it look bad. Eventually you'll probably have to shave it, but plenty of people dig that. I usually wear hats anyways and I've been thinning since 17.

I'm bald. whatever man its just head hair.

keep it shaved and make sure to put sunblock om.
Head hair is for women anyway.

omg i just searched for this universalis thing
so you have hair when you were young then you just lose it all?

blog.firstmalta.com/2016/03/30/bald-men-are-sexier-more-masculine-scientific-study-finds/
lifehack.org/389253/bald-men-are-perceived-as-more-attractive-study-finds

Yup. Denial. Your anecdotes beat out studies every time.

>Head hair is for women anyway.
sad thing is you wouldnt say this dumb shit if you didnt go bald

holy fuck
im just gonna shave my head then

lol i feel sorry for you dude

Yeah, not long after I turned 17 I started getting a bald patch right on the back/top part of my head. Slowly it got bigger and more appeared (Alopecia areata is bald patches) and then eventually it started to all go. By 17 1/2 I became a completely hairless man child.

Not half as sorry as I feel for you

But I'm not balding.

I just shave my head, i look better with no hair, and so do most men who can grow a beard.

Head hair is hot, a pain in the ass to take care of if you work a lot, hair is an all around pain in the ass.
Yet so many fuckin insecure men can't handle not having it so they get toupees or god forbid grow out that horrible fucking comb over.

I've had my head shaved since i was 17 and im 22 now.
I have no plans on ever growing my hair out.

lol sure thing guy

/fa/ggot reporting in. You can buy Horse Shampoo/Conditioner at walmart for about $20. It thickens hair, and promotes growth. When I used to have long hair (emo days cringe.jpg), I used that shit and it worked.

kek so youre not bald dick

shaving your head is different from being bald guy

so many memes, god damn

Keep one with your denial, bruh.

if you have the head for it than i guess being bald is ok

but if you have a big head or it is shaped weird, youre fucked

/thread

you fucking faggots.

If I start balding I'm still gonna shave my head.

To be 100% fair, if you really want to keep your head hair go for the implant route.

But atleast try shaving it all off first just to see if you like it.

Could just be that you're attracted to women who are attracted to more effeminate dudes.
Take a second and think. If I said imagine a really buff guy, almost without a doubt you would imagine a bald guy

this is what im gonna do next month if the hair doesnt stop
but i never wore hat longer than 5 mins in my life and i look like a dork john travolta when i do
any /fa/shion tips for someone with chubby cheeks (not a fat fuck but kinda like chubby when he was young)

how am i in denial you fucking retard? I am bald and accept it, i just know women prefer hair.

This, I am fine with pulling of a buzz cut with a nicely framed hairline, but would feel severely uncomfortable having to clean shave my head because I have deeply receded hairline/no hair on the top of my head

>tfw i cant grow a beard
fuck asian genes and fuck this gay earth

lol no, no i wouldnt m8 .. i thought of Arnold Schwarzenegger

Because I posted proof. You, unwilling to accept that proof over your bullshit "I've talked to women", don't bother to even open the links. That is the epitome of denial.

Asians look good as fuck bald

Sure

K

Found pic on my phone.

So OP? What have you decided? You can:

>let it slowly fall out
>shave it off
>buzz it off
>get a hair transplant
>get on finasteride
>make fun of that guy who proudly announced he was from /fa/

this
im definitely fucked
>round face and head
>skinny fat body
>long limbs

>lol work out then
i cant i have a heart condition im gonna fuck my aorta if im do too much physical stress

u can become a shaolin monk

nothing says you have to do crossfit to work out

not when you look like a 9 yr old chinese girl
being too young looking is a curse for me
and im 6 feet tall

there are dozens of workouts that dont need an extreme physical stress. Just talk with a medic

everyone looks older bald.

trust me user

Op and the rest of you, listen up. I started going bald at the age of 16. I was gutted but, when it got too much, I said fuck it, it is what it is. I shave my head every two or three days. Don't pay for hair cuts or hair products, and would never pay thousands for cosmetic surgery. So accept it, and deal with it. For the record I'm now 31

31 years old, i've started balding at 21. I've been shaving my head 3 times a week for 2 years now.

try this shit, dont know if it helps since not balding myself...

it just makes your hair grow thicker, it will not regrow new hair

Kill me now, right?

duuude....

shut up bro .. like i said, men are less attractive when bald. Accept it.

yea youre fucked m8, not even gonna lie.

Deal with it
balds can be pretty sexy, only if they're muscular tho

i just brushed through my hair with my fingers
already lost 3 hair strands
hair looks like pic related
(used to have that annoying average korean men hairstyle the one with bangs)

why the fuck are you made out of rubber?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

*Runs hands through thick dark black hair*

HAHAHA

I saw that. You realize that all you've done is level the evidence again. It doesn't disprove mine. Some women like bald guys, some don't care, some do. Which is all I've ever said. Glad to see you'll work so hard to uphold a view in which you aren't attractive, though. Cheers, cuck.

exactly the state im currently in

lol says the shitter with the ugly girlfriend

calm down hajeeb

real talk, I stopped jacking off and it helped a lot