Why are people always butthurt about their capital cities? It is because they are wealthier? Success breeds jelousy?

Why are people always butthurt about their capital cities? It is because they are wealthier? Success breeds jelousy?

Berlin is actually poor.

Warsaw is actually a village

Mexico City is actually the best place in the entire country :^)

nobody is butthurt about Abu Dhabi

>It is because they are wealthier? Success breeds jelousy?
Pretty much. Hicks are asspained about not being able to afford a home in the city, so they rationalize their sad economic stature with memes about immigrants and crime.

Idk about other countries but here the government invests all the money in the capital.

west coast is where the money is at in Norway
Oslo is just a shithole in general

>300% Polish GDP per capita
success breeds jelousy

>an overgrown village with rednecks all over the place
Nope, your noveau-riche toys can't buy you jealousy

DC really isnt that impressive.

It has a better transport system than most of america.

nice quads btw.

No, it's because Berlin is literally and unironically dragging us down.

Ottawa is just a boring city full of boring people who work for the government. And I don't mean power brokers, I'm talking about bureaucrats and cubicle-dwellers who couldn't make it working private-sector corporate jobs in Toronto. Our capital is not like a European capital, which tend to be major economic and cultural centers.

DC is a shithole lmao

Major metropolises are international. It's basically like the rest of the world having a rich colony in the middle of your country sucking up all the wealth from the locals.

>sucking up all the wealth from the locals
git gud

>too much tourist
>too much nigger
>too much sand nigger
>too much chinese
Paris is hell.

I live in my capital city and it sucks

cities are really bad for your body and your soul

It's because there are faggots and immigrants there in many cases

dc itself is inequality manifest, if you are jealous of capitalist hypocrisy you will love dc

Our capital is quite irrelevant

Yes