So, all it takes to win the Game of Thrones is 3 giant ass dragons. A loyal army, a smartass midget...

So, all it takes to win the Game of Thrones is 3 giant ass dragons. A loyal army, a smartass midget. And the ability to not die in a fire.

If that's not plot armor, I don't know what is...

Game of Thrones has got to be the lamest most pointless story ever told.

Like, we can all tell that Khaleesi will take over at the end.

ITT: We predict how the show will end.

>ITT: We predict how the show will end
Oh that easy user. A hollow empty feeling from those who read the books and a vague itchy feeling in the back of the brain of the people who just like cocks and the show on tv

George "Too fat to write" Martin has sold out the whole book series like the cock gobbling faggot he is

ps. Peter is better in A death at a funeral

>Reek dies because he decided when his sister asked him to take his own life or become Reek again, he wanted to die since he's not a person anymore. He sacrifices himself for a greater cause and saves his sister.

>Reek's sister gets killed by Khaleesi's army eventually anyway, and her kingdom then belongs to Khaleesi.

>Khaleesi attacks King's landing and kills Cersei. Cersei's incest brother stays alive for some reason and pledges allegiance to Khaleesi and Tyrion.

>The 3 eye'd raven kid comes and meets up with Arya Stark. The join up and meet up with Tyrion and become part of the greater kingdom.

>The Hound joins up with Khaleesi and Arya is happy that he's still alive.

>The dude that obsessively loves Khaleesi comes back. He never found the cure, but he foils that other guy's plans (the guy who wants to marry the redhead and be king). They both die in a battle against each other.

>Jon snow marries Khaleesi and they reign the kingdom together.

And they lived happily ever after.

Am I the only one not watching the show and waiting for the books as that is the only true canon?
I wonder how different the books will be from the show

i dont understand how all that fucking magic and shit and they cant fix that niggers legs

>Jon snow is a targaryen child of the rape

What nigger.

You mean the disabled kid?

2/10

Your "I'm 12 and in a creative writing class" predictions are more stale than 3 week old Pizza Hut stuffed pretzel crust pizza.

HBO has some decent producers and GRM has given them the blueprints. Say what you want about the man but he can tell a great story. It won't be that bad. Jon Snow won't marry his aunt ffs.

No because Snow will get married to his sister Sansa

I've read the books after seeing the first season.

They are the same in a general sense but the books give you much more insight and background. There's a lot of differences but ends up at the same place in the end. Strongly recommend the book if you can slosh through it. If your expecting a novelization of the series, don't even try. You will get hundreds of pages of dialogue and disposition and not a tight 57 minutes with a cliffhanger

Jon Snow will kill the mad queen, you just watch.

They've been pandering to the feminists all this time just so they can do a huge "fuck you" in the end.

If that's not the way it ends, I've lost a little more faith in humanity.

im glad jon snow stop being a little bitch

> Mountain and The Hound will get in a duel, Mountain wins.
>Hodor comes back as a zombie and kills Mountain
>

Pfff, good luck with that, pal.

I lost all hope on HBO pushing the incest train when Dexter wouldn't even date his own sister.

Seeing as nobody got the correct answer...

Jon settles nicely into winterfell.
Khaleesi attacks kings landing with some help from dawn and the other gay place.
Bran pops up, meets up with Jon "yeah u no ur actualy like related to dat dragon quen"
Jon talks to Khaleesi.
she agree to fight lich king and his army together.
Jon rules the north, Khaleesi gets the rest.
Littledicker dies somewhere along the way

IKR

No because they aren't real sisters so it's ok

I find it hilarious that people think she is going to win

she's been set up as the villain. dragons, which cannot exist as they concentrate power in one name which is automatically bad for the people. rapist riders who will rape and pillage everyone. a naval admiral who betrayed everyone who ever cared about him and his cunt sister.

she is the bad guy and for this not to be overwhelmingly obvious to you is confusing to me. jon snow is fire + ice, this is his story.

Tyrion Lannister will get back with Sansa Stark. They will produce the midget boy, Bolvo the Hairy. He will conquer and make the whole world bow down before him.

How come Cersei and Jamie's kids aren't a bunch of mongoloids?

niglets getting a dragon

I like this ending. You need to join HBO.

This is the one series that actuall has strong female characters. There's no fucking pandering you tard-in-a-blanket.

Go watch Girls or any CW shit show if you want pandering. Bitches get raped and hanged all the time in Westeros. Don't blame GRRM writing good female characters into a great story on your dumb ass insecurity and paranoia. There's plenty of other bullshit to hate.

when it comes to moral values they pretty much all are, that is why Tommen ended up jumping after his little existential dilema

They're building Daenerys up so it hurts that much more when she gets fukkin rekt.

In reality, the chance of a deformed kid from an incestuous pregnancy, assuming it isn't a family tradition, is only about 3%.

>rape
She loved Rhaegar and didn't even like Robert.

>Khaleesi is the villian.

How in the world can you think that when she fucking freed the salves and tried to do everything she possibly could to be just and fair to everyone?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Khaleesi and Jon are by far the best 2 people fit to rule a kingdom.

There's a shit ton of fire and ice allusions in this series. To focus on one is retarded. I'd argue that humanity is fire and the undead army is the ice.

She let many of her villagers die before she unleased the dragons though.

>tried to do everything she possibly could to be just and fair to everyone?

like the part where she's about to unleash tens of thousands of riders on a continent who will immediately rape and pillage for hundreds of miles around?

you have to be pretty young to think there's some kind of black and white morality here in any case except for the fact that *jon snow has consistently been shown to be the most moral, fair, and good person in the entire series*

saying this just means you don't understand who jon snow's parents are or what they represent

She's slowly going mad. Her speech to the Dothraki and her comments to Tyrion about laying waste to the Slaver controlled cities show as much.

This. They ran off with one another. Bob B was an ass.

Yeah but to Westeros she is the villain. The last thing the people want is a Targ back in power. Like Jeb Bush running for office this year. She's gonna be a contender but HBO wants jaws on th floor so she will eat it at some point.

Who are is real parents please tell me i just watched it i i cant figure it out

>Jon "BFFs with Tormund the murderous wildling who has butchered entire villages and Jon's own friends and brothers in the Night's Watch" Snow
>more moral than Brienne
>more moral than Ser Davos
>more moral than Tommen, who despite being a fuckboy was still a child trying to do what's best for the kingdom
>more moral than Pod's magic cock

I understand it comepley. Starks and Targs. North and South. Direwolves and dragons. Fire and Ice. A brutal intelligent fighter and a soft beautiful woman. Forbidden love. Fire and ice. But that's not what the story is about. It's a great part but not the sum.

lyssa and rhaegar targaryan

jon snow claims the throne from both sides. he is one half fire family and one half ice family.

if you don't think he is going to win, you are mentally retarded. dany is the villain.

ps: danys dragons will refuse to attack jon snow and will instead become confused and attack whoever is attacking him.

That's funny because Jon is unburnt and totally sacrificed life for the eggs to hatch. I'm real sure that half his DNA will dictate whether he's immune to dragons

Arya Stark is actually the night king in disguise. She just proved that she can teleport from bravos to the Frey's castle in one episode. She learned how to perfectly mask herself, even though she was not taught how to do so in the show. She will befriend The mother of conveniences and at the end of the greatest war ever written by fat people, she will take off her perfect mask that she could only have made with magic and stab her.

The only thing Jon is, is a poor leader.

He has the right ideas, but he wasn't good enough to make his brothers support the wildlings, he acted like a retard in the battle for winterfell, and he let the red woman get away with burning that girl alive (he needs to be ruthless, or he will only cause more pain in the long run.)

The watch and the wildlings BOTH did atrocious things to each other, that's the nature of war, and Jon should have expressed that.

This seems pretty good.

The last dragon egg will appear from the ashes of the High Sparrow. Daenerys Targaryen will have to brood the egg like a chicken. When the egg hatches, a red dragon will appear. He grows to become huge. Daenerys Targaryen will be killed. The dragon will consume the entire world with fire. Only two people will survive. Bran Stark and Meera. They will populate the world yet again.

Look! The world is young again! Go You naked into the wilderness and eat the herbs..

Ashes Ashes All Fall down....

>I'm real sure that half his DNA will dictate whether he's immune to dragons

uh, yeah, it will. targaryans command dragons. it's in their blood. they will not attack him. you can screenshot this post.

Correct.

Hence the title of the novel. Fire and Ice.

You saw here i first folks.

>George R. Martin

"If you think this will have a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Throughout the entire series (novels and show), there is one constant: when you THINK you're in control, that's when shit goes south.

2 more seasons, you'll see. There will be a Targaryen on the throne, but it sure as fuck will not be Daenerys.

Here I figured Bran would take control of a dragon and have it kill the other dragons

Top 5 I think will kill the mountain in order of least to most likely
> Arya as a super assassin from behind
> Brienne
> The Hound
> Khaleesi (or rather her minions/army/dragons)
*Drum roll*
> Jamie Lannister when he finally realizes his sister is an evil bitch

They did hundreds of years ago when they raised and trained them. Dragons don't attack those they feel are worthy. They fucked up everyone but Danny and Tyrion. They can leave Snow alone because they are intelligent, not because he's a bastard of two royal families.

I hope it never ends. It's fantastic.

Predictions:

>Euron has a kraken.
>Brann will become a powerful white walker.
>Jaime gonna kill Cersei.
>Arya gon kill Jaime.
>Pod and Brom gon fight, Pod gon win.

It has its moments.

Still the best show on TV though, so I guess I'm being a bit cynical.

He's got a point. She's been too "good" for them not to turn her bad in the end

Who is Tyrion's father? Is it a Targeryen?

ok can someone fucking explain to me this Khaleesi meme. I hear people fucking saying it all the time and im not sure if they're taking the piss or they're all just fucking stuipid

Mountain is already half zombie. I hope he doesn't get slow and stupid to the point where anyone fast can beat him, that peasant managed to land a hit ffs

Yes, he was called Tywin Lannistargaryan actually.

The dragons were killed before. Daenerys isn't getting the throne.

I think you're neglecting the fact that in that scenario, Jon Snow would be marrying his aunt.

2/10 for making me reply

>Tyrion's father
are you silly?k

It's ok if it's north of the wall.

Europe does have a kraken.

His name is Victarion.

Well, Tyrion is a bastard, is he not? He's just special 'cause Tywin gave him the name... right?

And Cersei is salty because their mother died while delivering Tyrion.

>Jaime takes it upon himself to stop Cercei after seeing what she did
>stabs her
>sword bursts into flames
>he turns out to be the Prince That was Promised

You fucking idiots it's not about the "Game of Thrones". It's not about Daenerys vs Cercei vs Jon. That is all just filler.

The real enemy is north of the wall. And they're coming.

>Mountain wins.
narp

>The watch and the wildlings BOTH did atrocious things to each other, that's the nature of war, and Jon should have expressed that.

He did constantly you dimwit

How is Tryion a bastard if his mother was the same as Cercies? Christ. 2/10.

Lyssa? Are you fucking stupid?

>Lyanna

Nigga you what? Like a giant underwater spaghetti monster. A Drowned God, if you will.

It will be when everyone gets littlefingered.

The whitewalkers will be his latter to the throne.

ladder*

Fucktard, because they have different dads.

Holy crap I never knew I wanted that so bad until now. He's gonna play those snowmen like a fiddle and no one can stop him

Doesn't matter. Do they have DNA sequencing or whatever? Can not and will not ever be "proven" so he will always be legit son of Tywin

There is no character called khaleesi

If everyone dies to draugr, what will he be king of?

Literally the first episode shows incest.
Pretty much most of the show revolves around incest.
Fuck off m8.
If Jamie never fucked Cersie, and the targaryens never fucked eachother, 3 lannisters wouldn't have been born and the mad King wouldn't have gone mad.

Nigga Tywin talks to Tyrion about how he "gave him" the name Lannister aka he could've been Tyrion Wood or Tyrion Waters or something.

>but who was phone?

CIA gonna win game of throne.

Clearly your not aware of Victarion Greyjoy.

Because if he COULD walk, he'd be the most powerful person in the whole world. And that can't happen.

They're cousins, not brother/sister.

Yeah, but that's as far as HBO will go. They will NEVER make the main characters admit to the world that they're marrying their brother or sister and making it final. The whole United States would be up in arms.

Not to mention it would brainwash the masses and make people think incest is okay. The writers would never do that.

Maybe he finds a way to turn himself into one of them, like how the Children of the forest made them idno

On that note Cold hands (Benjen) was helping Bran get south of the wall because he is marked, to help the night king or something

Khaleesi is not a her name you fucking bottom feeding faggot

>The whole United States would be up in arms.
>

Because he was a dwarf. Tywin wanted him dead because he was deformed.

He is a true son of Tywin and an heir to the Lannister name.

Can the Lord of Light give Jaime a sword hand to go with his flaming sword? If not, I'm not impressed. The Lord of Light will get fukt by literally every other faction if the reincarnation of Azor Azai has to fight lefty.

Ye and where is Tywin? Or his wife? Or anyone in the entire fucking world that would challenge his claim to that name?

Okay, I take that back. Our country is always up in arms over every fucking thing.

>No because Snow will get married to his sister Sansa
>sister Sansa
>Sansa

Damn this thread is either full of trolls or fucking inbred Trump retards...or both

Did you not listen to most of the backstory for targaryens in season one? Legit "they married brother and sister for thousands of years."
This Episode Cersie said "I fuck my brother because I enjoy it. I enjoy feeling him inside me."
Motherfucker if youre that worried about marrying your sister move to Alabama you fuckin redneck.

why tf no one mention the white walkers? ffs Dany will march towards Kings Landing but by the time she gets there the white walkers will be ready to attack, she gets there and with Jon (Azor Ahai/The Prince That Was Promised) they both defeat the White Walkers. They Either Marry or rule together somehow. Somewhere along the line Jaimie kills Cersei cause she's about to destroy the whole of Kings Landing like the mad king did.

Did you not watch tonight's episode?

So like, I'm over here, having a prediction about the show, and you're over there, wanking to the books. If this was ever a conversation, it no longer is.