What does smoking weed feel like?

What does smoking weed feel like?

fucking your mom stupid underaged faggot

Not underage, just curious how does it feel like. Cigarette are fucking boring

Underage

Like bags of milk

Imagine a million little massage therapists lightly massaging your muscles while sensory input is drastically increased.
Light becomes more defined and intriguing, sound becomes louder and more clear/dramatic, your ocular cavity relaxes, your brain feels at ease, creativity and thought process increase, and a general euphoria overall.

That sounds comfy user, about to get my first bag of weed today. Can't wait to experience it

There is no way to describe drugs or alcohol to people who haven't done them.
It feels good?

Feels better than dubs.

Not really that wallet ruining tbh

Don't be discouraged if you don't get high

Most people just feel tired or hazy at first, then the second time they smoke they are blasted.

>Remember "Slow and Low".
Take your time, no need to rush, nobody to impress, just relax and let it happen.
Don't smoke a bunch at first.

Cannabis (smoking) can take 30 seconds to several minutes to fully hit.
Ghost OG is a prime example of this.

Doesn't really hit you until about 10 minutes after smoking.

Last thing you need is to have smoked too much then BAM you're fucked.

this is pretty fucking close

Sup Forums I've smoked weed 3 times and not gotten high. Am I not doing it right or what? Or should I just smoke more of the stuff next time?

It feels like breaking the law. You'll get arrested.

Don't smoke. It's against the law. If I saw you smoking, I would call the police.

Nigga, did you inhale the smoke?

Dis nigga knows

Stfu, faggot.

Weed is legal here, I can grow it on my backyard and spark it everyday

Also what a normie like you doing on this website?

You're going to go to prison. God doesn't like people who use drugs. Turn your mind to God.

Personally one of my favorite highs is when you become so self aware that it feels like everything you see is through a tv.

Get this christfag out of here

It's not legal anywhere, it's against international law and federal law in the States. You're going to be in the back of a paddy wagon if you keep this behavior up.

Like a bag of sand.

I'm fucked up right now m8

yeah man, ive never gotten more than chilled and stupid, not all this massage shit

You're all going to prison. If you don't believe in God, you're also going to Hell. I'm done trying to save you. Have a good day, but don't go to prison or Hell, those are bad places. Tyrone will ass-rape you in jail, and Satan will ass-rape you in Hell.

It's not worth it for some marijuana cigarettes.

Heaven

Chilled yes, stupid naw fam. I stop before i get philosophical

Unless you smoke a shit load of it frequently. Then things just before a little
Blurry and you laugh a lot. Get pretty hungry and watch a good movie.

Wish I felt the euphoria when I started when I was 17

Can confirm. Not a pot head but i smoked a bunch too quickly to try and get back to a raid with some buds and ended up putting myself to sleep

This is exactly the case with acid

Just buy a fucking vape grandpas, what year is this? Vape taste better and more heathy

1 - it takes a few tries for your brain to "recognize" THC. Most people don't get high the first time, don't worry

2 - inhale the smoke into your lungs

depends on the person
personally when I take a few puffs it relaxes me and I laugh a lot
after smoking a whole joint I become very self aware, usually feeling anxious and paranoid

I kinda dislike cannabis, I don't find it that good and sometimes feel paranoid(while I don't get any paranoidal shit while I'm on psychedelics). Probably cannabis is just not my type of thing, although I remember one really good try, probably because it was sativa unlike other tries

>against international law
this guy lol

You are retarded.

like warm apple pie

I find weed after my first proper trip on acid hasn't been the same since. I guess the euphoria is gone, or I just can't match it with weed.

he's trolling, how obvious must it get before you stop getting baited?

No u

Just stopping by this thread again to let you all know that you're going to pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

Just letting u know u can take daddy's cock out of ur ass

nice meme faggot, vaping is for pussies.

wow and people call weed smokers paranoid schizophrenics, obviously someone is scared of big brother or just takes it in the ass from daddy

>cigarette are fucking boring

So you are smoking for the excitement? The group pressure?

>Being this dumb.

underrated

You're going to prison and/or Hell if you smoke marijuana cigarettes.

agreed, it's not fucking 60's, there are better ways to take mj

Does anyone know where to get some in melb, aust?

He has way more money than you faggot

I only inject weed these days. Cant get a buzz off it otherwise.

Its like getting high on beer

like your completely and utterly fucked and everyone around you is out to ruin your life (if you have anxiety)

first time i smoked weed i threw up and thought to myself: never again. had a terrible feeling for more than 3 hours.

years later tried it again and now im stuck with it.

My theory is usually: if you dont vomit first time, youll never get totally hooked to it.

Depends on the breed of weed.
Some can make you anxious and stupid
Others make you that massage shit 100% accurate

I experienced them both. The massage stuff was better quality weed tho

like having an IPA on an empty stomach. You'll feel fuzzy and rested, and probably eventually crave something to eat.

Your outlook on everything is just a little bit better and you have a greater appreciation for music.

PROTIP: If you get really stupid high, have sex or jack off. Shit will send you into different dimensions

I get depressed and slow. Unlike everyone around me. My mouth gets dry, my thoughts are unclear and I just want to sleep.

It feels like when you were a little kid and you wake up on your birthday and you know it's going to be a fun day

This

At first it's great. Euphoria , laughter , food tastes amazing and music as well. Occasionally you'll get that massaging body high the other guy was talking about and over all your body is more relaxed.
Then after years of daily use it becomes kinda boring but something to do , feel slightly better and more relaxed but that's about it.

It's pretty shit.
Energy hits an all time low and you constantly phase out and process things on par with someone who has downs. Only upside I've ever gotten from it is extra comf from sofas.

It's like when you wake up from sleep and you still feel hapf asleep but good, that same woozy, out of it, comfortable mood where you look at things in a different way until you're fully awake. It's that effect magnified several times until you feel heavy and unable to handle your business around you.