youtube.com/watch?v=yWLasUfJnWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just do it already, you pathetic subhuman

I laugh ever time I see this post

I am the same here op dont worry you are not alone

just tug it and go to bed

why?
calling me names doesn't hurt at all anymore

remind me of experiences i'll never have and that i overlooked, that'll make me feel worse and maybe i'll do it

yes. i am alone. that's the whole point.

my dick doesn't even work anymore, i'm too depressed to get boners

This. Op needs good night sleep :^)

is that you on the pic?
timestamp and i will give you valuable advice that can change your life

nice meme summerfriend

You should chop your dick off to see if you feel anything.

Hit up a gym, also see you got guitar. Utilize that too. Can easily be a 7/10

Its an illusion that we need a girl to be happy.

As soon as we fap we lose all interest in sex and chicks. But an hour later we get horny again.

What we need to try and do is get rid of this lust or as soon as u want a girlfriend just fap and then all the desire for sex goes away

Do something about it

Get a gym membership with a deal for an affordable personal trainer. The one in my town is small and a 25$ monthly membership comes with counselling from a pt once a week. I say this because judging by your pic you're not fit (if hats you) and working out makes you naturally happier

Get on a dating app or just focus on yourself til you're at a good place

Its honestly not hard to get a gf, just start out with an ugly practice one

You know life is never easy man don't just end it because you can't get a girl to hug you

Would help if you stopped calling people normies

U

Must1111doit
The
111111 dmt dmt

Look 4u
In u

Life learn11111fromdmt
Dmtdmtdmt

well it's 4 am and if i don't die i have to leave for work at 8

i won't sleep well tonight no matter what
i get this message when i try to timestamp

i can restart my computer to fix it but i don't feel like it

buruhuhuhu the whole point of human existence is hugging and fucking girls
fucking grew up you piece of shit start using drugs and step out of your comfort zone bitch

Shut up faggot, stop pushing your own agenda on others.
Has the right idea the idea that you are living a life that's shit is just an ilision, how about you look inside yourself for a while and see what makes you happy then make some goals and plans to achieve that

Dmt
00useit4power
Iamu000listen
Listen
Iamu
00dmt
Dmt

find something you love user like a type of music for example and love the shit out of it.

dont depend on other people for your happiness you will always be let down if you do

good idea
thanks for the tips
it's not even about the sex, my dick barely works. it's about the loneliness mostly and the fact that i can't achieve something that 99% of the population gets effortlessly
i used to go to the gym, i went for 2 years pretty solid. could bench 365, dl 5 plates+ (never maxed because i didn't want to tear the skin on my hands or hurt my back)

but yeah i know i need to get back in the gym if i ever want to hug a girl
oops just slipped out.

it's only going to get worse and your still crying on Sup Forums wanting someone else to do the work for you. Your only 25 if you got your act together you could be married and have kids by 30, but you wont because your lazy and have no inspiration. Guess what's worse than being a 25 yo loser? A 40 yo loser and that's where you're heading

too bad man. no life-changing tip for you then.
since you're a apple user I lost my respect for you anyway

Get over yourself and do something about it

When is he just going to do the inevitable? >.>

Makes sence man, I'll take that on board and act acodingly

I'm still living by playing games all day to ignore reality and being forever alone but I'm also living on my own with the neet buxs

step one : stop being a whining bitch who think he's a "forever alone" for x or y reason
step two : go out of your mom basement and enjoy things like alcool and music
step three : ??????
step four : enjoy

it's all about pheromones, enjoy yourself, enjoy the situation and girls will enjoy your presence

worked for me so ...

Fuck off with your fucking shitposts

i have a windows computer too, i only have this because i didn't want to get teased at college and i needed a laptop
dmt is illegal and i am incapable of having illegal things
okay
keep going, this is pushing me in the right direction
i've tried everything i can think of
maybe tonight?
after i play games for a while it hits me way fucking harder that i'm a fucking loser

the snap back to reality hurts me so bad
>alcool
fala portugues?

Rape is an option.

Just become a furry. Chix love that shit.

Why do you keep posting these threads? What is the purpose?

I've seen uglier motherfuckers than you with girls. All in the personality faggot.

You hate your life so you need change it isn't rocket science. You have to leave comfort zone take baby steps. Just walk around downtown at night or jo8nt a club and you'll realize how easy it is to get a hug. All you have to do is smile instead of having that miserable look on your face and half the work is done for you. Nothing on life is handed to you it has to be earned, nobody effortlessly can get pussy like you seem to think.

If things are really that bad then you shouldn't kill yourself. You should just do and say whatever the f*** you want. Be a badass. Nothing is more sexy to a woman than a man who is confident. Fake it till you make it. Go out there and be who you really are no matter what. Go on like you've got nothing left to lose and never make any apologies. Do this and you'll feel better soon.

why don't you listen to some of your music, micky dolenz

youtube.com/watch?v=yWLasUfJnWs

Rape is a must.

Step one: go to a gym club and work your body out
Step two: gain self-confidence thanks to exercising
Step three: begin to hang out in bars too
Step four: ??????
Step five: PROFIT YOU DAMN FLAB! STEP IT UP!

i can't imagine being alive very much longer, don't worry
i'm never doing that
no they don't
i don't understand why you're quoting that post
i always hear this but it's extremely hard to be uglier than i am
walking around downtown alone at night=creepy
all i want is to hug a girl and have a gf and see if it helps me

>effortlessly
that's where you're wrong

Do it already you fat fuck

I know thr feeling I dropped out in gradr 8 and did nothing but sit in my room for 6 years until I was 20. Crying and feeling bad about it will get you nowhere and only make it worse. Take small and slow steps to improve yourself and you'll gain confidence try talking to a counselor it helped with me. So you want girls to hug you? That is easy to accomplish just ask a drunk girl for a hug and there you go.

have you ever been to a hooker?
if not: do it asap!

fine. i'm fucking done. i'm doing it now.

Ugliness has little to do with how you look it's how you act. Just Google "Celebrities who've slept with the most girls" and they are all ugly dudes.

I think you're kinda' cute. I'unno. Reminds me of the handsome attraction Jontron gives off. shruggu.

Ohp. 2late.

Never even hugged a girl kek, just go to a party where theres girls you now. Just hug them when leaving, its just a hug nothing sexual

If you Walk around lonely for a few nights it will give you inspiration to find friends. You're just sitting in your basement alone so how is walking around alone any worse?

Before you go an hero
Spend all your money for cocaine, strippers and hookers, then go be an hero

>Your looks aren't important
>Just become rich and famous

Really you stupid fucking white nigger? back at it with these depressing ass posts right when I was feeling happy you come and throw your fucking diarrhea post on this website, I wanna fucking stab you myself and get over with it holly fuck im tired your absolute bullocks and depressed faggots like your kind bitching over the simplest shit *hurrrrrrrrrrrrr why wont girls fall into muh lap when im a lazy insecure turd huuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr*

Here I am recovering after my moms funeral and I read this shit, THIS FUCKING SHIT. FUCK YOU.

Well yeah its easier to become famous then it is to change you DNA structure isn't it? If Brad Pitt was a self loathing baby like OP girls wouldn't like him either.

sorry bout your mum, why are you on Sup Forums of all the places though?

I made this one specially for you...
Hope you like it!
and Oh
I would kiss you!
;*

Sup Forumsros make me happy, i cant really relate to anyone except faking my true self irl but here I feel home.

woaaah anger management buddy

Why dont you go to a prostitute?

Just fuck hookers bro. Once you realise relationships are a meme, it's all you'll want to do anyway because you get all the benefits of having a girlfriend but none off the bullshit; like the whining, or kids.

Here's my advice, user. Take it or leave it for what it is.

Instead of dwelling on the negatives of what you're not receiving in life and whining about it on Sup Forums, the same time you're wasting doing that, you could be out hitting on girls, getting drunk, having sex, etc.

I was born in 1986.
I feel the same user. Don't give it up, the world deservers your cold blood revenge on them!

Dude it's really easy, I used to be like you
>18 yr old kissless virgin
> couldn't speak to girls, no confidence
All you have to do is realise that no-one actually cares what you do
> Go to club
> get fucking drunk
> at the very least you will touch a girl because you are close together
> do this a couple of times a week
> profit

you act like a girl, faggot.

This

And stop being a faggot. Plus it takes time to see benefits. Just like it took time for you to become a major faggot it will take the the same time to reverse. But do it. Feels good man

Maybe if you stop being such a depressive fag girls might like you. Cheer the fuck up. Gain some fucking confidence

im a pro trust me.
>get some fresh air

>i'm stuck fucking alone forever

[[self-fulfilling prophecy]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]
[[citation needed]]

> tfw the live of your life just broke up with you
Suppose it's pretty poetic really. She asked me out, she broke up with me, in the end, I'm the one left in ruins

Good for you op don't act creepy and you can totally seal the deal with her. Enjoy losing your v card, you can only do it once.

pick up that guitar and play a tune. get off Sup Forums most of these cucks won't help you feel better.

this

I'm a nearly 40 year old dungeons and dragons playing, MTG playing, Anime Watching geek. When I turned 16 I decided enough was enough of being a lonely prick.

It's about confidence. I dated heavily when I got to college, I met my wife, and we've been happily together for over a decade now.

Get out, meet new people, show some confidence and self respect. Buy some nice clothes - not 'nice by your standards' but socially nice. It doesn't have to be name brand shit.

I swear two of the best things you can do is ask for advice from a person in a clothing shop (a good quality one, not some place in a fucking mall where the employees are paid shit) and find a hair stylist. Ask for some advice on finding a hair-cut that works for you.

Do not make these choices yourself. Listen to a fucking professional. Then go to a fucking convention or something. Start chatting up people with like interest.

Seriously often the best fucking thing you can do is change your game up. I did it over almost 20 years ago, and it was the best life changing choice I ever made.

If you are still under 30, go to a local alternate lifestyles club. If your a fucking Homophobe, Transphobic - get over it or just end it anyway.

Alternate lifestyles clubs are actually excellent places for socially awkward straight people to go. Go, dance, have fun, get a drink or two. If people you are not interested in hit on you, take it as a fucking compliment.

Just get out, try new things, build confidence.

This is what communism, state handouts, and useless degrees does to you.

I wish John Galt shall become manifest in our generation. Get off your fucking ass and do something. You alone own your life and drive it. For everyone else it is second or last fucking priority. Work for your own rational self-interest. You can fucking do this user!

It's also two months to the day. I feel like I should do something I'm really going to regret

Gtfo Sup Forums tl; dr

>mfw I'm all those things.
>Proud to be different.
>Want to live alone and happy
>Un-trusting of girls not to fuck everything up.
>Grew up feeling like I was never really appreciated by anyone but my family.
>Currently 25

Cheer up man, you are the hero of you own story.

Hmmm. Ok.

>Be married for 10 years.
>Before I married been fucking since I was 13. Pops took me to Mexico for my bday.
>After marriage been messing around with different women.
>Two more on the line right now.
>Average looks. Nothing really special besides being a jock all my life.
>I go in with confidence and get what I want.

It's probably because you look yourself in giving into your grief. Nobody will just knock on your door. If you want something in your life, you have to take it.

>look yourself in
lock yourself in

This guy gets it.

Confidence motherfucker. Get some.

Atleast you arent fat like me

mostly same boat tho, but I want to keep my v-card for a long time.

>want to keep my v-card a long time
>keep my v-card a long time
>a long time
No worries there m8

Don't worry, buddy, referring to your virginity as that; you'll have it for a very, very long time.

Good to hear :)

I'M GAINING MASS

Men don't get sex and companionship effortlessly. Women do, but men don't.

KEK