Hey faggots i know youre not the best group to go to for advice but its late and i dont have a lot of ither outlets...

Hey faggots i know youre not the best group to go to for advice but its late and i dont have a lot of ither outlets really

I was wondering if i have a right to be mad at my boyfriend for not having sex with me.
>inb4 "tits or gtfo". If you dont wanna give adivce then you can ignore this thread)

Let me explain.
My boyfriend and i have been together a year and a half now and we dedicate the weekends to eachother. We always have sex at least twice during the weekend mostly almosy always 3 times.
Today we only did it once and it was after a night of drinking so i cant really say it was an enjoyable time for me seeing as i was fairly buzzed.

Recently ive found out that i may have a rare disease that effects the skin around my vagina causing it to look a little messed up. Or i could simply be suffering from chemical burns (i decided to try some vagisil cream which the doc said is notorious for causing chemical burns) anyway, it goes without saying ive been feeling a bit self-conscious about it.
So the fact that we only had sex once while we were bith drinking made my mind start to think that maybe he didnt want to because of that.
When i told him about it he just said that having sex "didnt cross his mind" and i just think thats such a bullshit answer.
Granted hes an awesome guy and hes not a bad boyfriend at all i just feel like he wouldnt ve honest about this with me because hes afraid it will hurt my feelings.

I ended up getting real made before i headed home and i think hes mad at me for crying about it.
I think i have a right to be.
I love having sex with him and he knows its basically my stress reliever.
Well...what say you?

well did you have a seriously talk and tell him how u feel, dont be a pussy about it

I think I've got the same thing. Do you have lichen sclerosus?

I get pretty self conscious about it too, but as he's your bf, you should be open about it and talk to him.

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to fuck you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

In short: TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

1) if he is fucking you he does not care what your cunt looks like
2) sometime guys dont feel like fucking
3) crying/whining is turn off and annoying
4) get yourself a vibrator and get yourself off it matters so much to and you are inpatient

I was sulking for a while without saying it because i was holding out hope he was gonna try something before i left but he didnt even try so i started getting more moody and he asked me what was wrong akdni basically said "im pretty sure you know whats wrong"
And he does know. This isnt the first time ive been moody about him not having sex with me. Its obvious that my libido is way higher than his but i see sex with him as something crucial. Hes not really an emotionally open guy so ive always felt that the only way to feel as close to him as i would like to is having sex with him.

So when i tell him he doesnt say anything really and just spoons me in an attempt to cheer me up but really its pissing me off more because hes not talking so i even say "what is it because my vagina is all gross right now or somethin?" And he gets mad at me for saying that andnfirst says "we were busy today" but i was like "we had plenty of time" he goes back to being silent and holding me.
Then im like "you cant blame me for being upset by it. We always do it more than once"
Then thats when he said that it just didnt cross his mind today

asks question about appearance of pussy
does not post picture of said pussy
how are we to evaluate?

Show us what it looks like

whats the rare disease

word up Sup Forumsro

THATS WHAT THE GYNOS saying.
And ive been looking it up and it looks so fucking gross. Im terrified if it is that.

Though like i said. Once intokd her i was using Vagisil she was like "oooh thats the worst thing to use!" And explained how it causes chemical burns.
I looked up pics of chemical burns (in moist areas) and it does look similar to what i have going on.
So for now she made me stop using the cream and ive been putting regualr vaseline on it and letting it "air dry".
So far its kind of looked a bit better but i still gotta wait a couple of weeks.

I told him about it and he was supportive about it and i do believe he will help support me through it but im just afraid that its gonna make him lose interest in me sexually and honestly i think i put sex in a higher regard than he does

I cry about it because its more of an emotional connection im upset about not getting.

Its having sex with him that makes ke feel good.
Not flicking the bean alone. That does nothing.
I adore him and i feel the love between us most when we have sex.
When he doesnt want to then it just makes me feel like ive done something wrong or hes losing interest.

if your pussy itches like fuck at night and you scratch till you bleed, it's def lichen scelerus.

and i doubt your bf cares that much about the appearance of your pussy. sex is great if you both want it...just communicate with each other ffs

learn to control your emotions
everything is not about
it likely has nothing to do with you
post pussy

Quit being such an insecure bitch and accept the fact that maybe, just maybe, your boyfriend didn't want to have sex with you!
Christ you're a fucking idiot.

Im not posting any pics like that.
Basically its only effecting my clit.
The skin on it and right around is has turned white and its been unbearably itchy. The entrance to my vagina and the rest of the area is normal

What
Said

also, if your pussy is an issue, have sex in the dark.

then get the fuck off the board

99% chance this is a dude but

if he said it doesnt bother him then it doesnt bother him

if he said it didnt cross his mind to have sex then it didnt

this is a guy not one of your girlfriends if you ask him a question like that and he gives you an answer its probably true

also if you wanted to have sex with him you shoudve initiated it

Its been itchy as fuck but its literally just my clit...nothing else.
The skin has turned white but since i stopped the cream and used the vagisil and aired out like the gyno said ive noticed its looking less fucked up and the skin is sort of getting its color back and the itching is minimal

You're a fat cunt and your vagina is gross

Logically i try to believe that hes being honest and saying what he really feels but i aint gonna lie. Before him ive beem in some fucked up relationships and its hard to not think he means something other than what he says.

I just find it hard to believe him being a guy doesnt wanna have sex.

Also i hate starting it really. I dont really feel like i am goid at being a sexual being....im a fucking unsexy dork honestly

Nah im fairly average in weight bro

Just let me say this: sex ≠ love
He may not have sex with you but I think he still loves you and doesn't care about your crippling cunt

You're a fat cunt and your vagina is gross

To be perfectly honest we have to see your vagina to properly judge why your boyfriend didn't want to have sex with you.

based off what im reading you are a sad pathetic loser who should get therapy and a grammar lesson.

fuck you faggot. Kill yourself.
let your life fade with your bullshit emotions.
no joke, i want you to kys.

I do believe he loves me or else he wouldnt put up with me.
Im just afraid it'll turn into a sexless relationship where i start feeling like his buddy more than his gf

You sound disgustingly needy. I was with a girl like that for years and I thought I just wasn't interested in sex that much. We would only have sex once a month or so.

Then I met a woman that wasn't a whiny, needy cunt and we have sex a few times a day. You're turning him off with your shitty attitude. It's probably not even fun for him anymore. Let him find someone who's mentally healthy so he can have a normal sex life again. Christ.

You don't want to start it but is he doesn't then you get mad. Also you don't tell him right away what's wrong with you. Stop being a walking stereotype and mature. Be the one initiating sex and only if he refuses, only then you would kind of have a right to complain. Guys love when it's the girl who makes the first move even if it's in a sloppy way.

To be perfectly honest we have to see your vagina to properly judge why your boyfriend didn't want to have sex with you.

Im typing on an incredibly tiny keyboard on my phone. Fingers are always hitting the wrong buttons

sup neggas is seth herrr boizzz

well he obviously doesnt find you unsexy if hes been with you for a year and a half

and if your libido is higher than his you need to figure out how to initiate sex especially if you are planning a long term relationship. read some shit online or ask your girlfriends.

if hes like most guys it wont take much even if its not on his mind or he wasnt in the mood earlier

yall neggaz gon reply or wat

ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO US?!?

>TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT YOU WHINY FUCKING CUNT

Scrolled down no tits da fuck u here for, what makes u different from any other slut we see around here. Show the tits and we'll discuss about ur problem

You're a sex addict and you're confusing addiction with love for him.

People who feel they have to describe themselves as "fairly" average weight are in denial over being fat.
I'm not suprised your boyfriend doesn't want to fuck your nasty ass.

>I'm typing on an normal sizes touchscreen keyboard. My sausage fingers are always pressing three buttons at a time.
FTFY

underaged & b8. No tits, no reply. GTFO.

Not normal size. I only keep it in portrait mode

No i have no interest in masturbation really and i think wanting sex 3 tines within a 3 day period wouldnt be an "addiction"

>TITS OR GTFOOOOOOOOOOO
>then again nobody on here wants to see your mayonnaise and molasses filled obesitits on here

Please fuck off and die...

You're fine lady, don't be pissed because somebody doesn't want to have sex, 6 years into my relationship and you just gotta let people be cool if they don't feel in the mood.

As for your funky vagina, if he judges you for it, he isn't worth your time...

I agree with this, only because her identification as a femanon was absolutely relevant to her query. All of you faggots need to stop driving respectable non-attention-whoring women off of Sup Forums

hi hun!

just talk to him about it, when i have an issue with my boyfriend we sit down and talk about it and find out what to do together like adults should!

be safe dear

You're a fucking retard, and that is NOT the origin of "TITS or GTFO", that's just some bullshit you are making up you fucking tumblr troglodyte.
Get bent

There is literally no reason to go round saying "OH BTW I AM A GIRL!".
This is anonymous. We don't post names or genders, and that is how it has been and should always be. The reason why we berate people with "TITS OR GTFO" is because of the fact that they are trying to use the fact that they are women as a jump off point for attention.

Cry more faggots.

Rub your own dried shit around your cunt and whistle to the willow trees. That's bound to make your bf horny.

Same fag
Also dubs.

There is no advice for you.
I would prob. stop while I was ahead if I was you.
The internet, welcome to it.
Seriously, nobody gives a shit.

Overtly prying for attention is stupid AF.
/r/ is that way>

Go to the advice board if you really need help.
These threads are annoying, leave.
Fuck off now.
Oh, did you get the message? TITS OR GTFO

Of course he doesn't do you blame him? If his dick was all nasty would you want to suck his dick and fuck him. Clean your fucking pussy bitch.

How stupid you retards truely are...

This is not a attention-whore thread. She never requested you to do anything, but to give her advice. She didn't even hijack another thread, she opened her own.

If this were a retarded cunt, possing in lingery without actually showing tits, just for replies, I would spam TITS OR GTFO as well. But this is not. This is a femanon, discussing a topic, where her gender is a necessary information in order to help.

If I'd assume this were a dude, having issues fucking his gf, my advice naturally would have been different, and not helped in the slightest. OP knows that, hence OP reveals her gender.

FUCK, you'll are retarded...
So go ahead and call me whiteknight, just to display the full scale of summer in here.

grow up, billy.

>This is a femanon

Fuck off Cancer.

>FUCK, you'll are retarded

lol can't spell, calls others retarded.

>Her gender is necessary info
No its fucking not, and if you HONESTLY come to Sup Forums for any serious advice, get your head checked, retard.

OP there is obly one solution to your problem.

dude, you are the underaged summer that is ruining Sup Forums.

that pic is an accurate display of the history of that phrase.

Just because you either are underaged, and have no idea how Sup Forums works, or subscribe to the paranoid fucks over at MGTOW, doesn't make your POV right.

This thread does not give any reasonable user a single reason to post TITS or GTFO. If you truly believe that, it's time to stop posting and lurk moar, until you understand what you're talking about.
So far, you just talk out of your ass.

That is normal size you silly bitch. Landscape is large mode.

This is the info we needed from her story:
>OP has a bf
>OPs bf wont fuck OP
>OP thinks that it's because OP's vagina is nasty
>OP wants to know if she is right in being mad at OPs bf

Here is the info we got from OP:
>OP wont show her tits.
>OP has a bf
>OPs bf wont fuck OP
>OP thinks that it's because OP's vagina is nasty
>OP wants to know if she is right in being mad at OPs bf

See the problem? See why people are telling her tits or gtfo? She made the point of telling us she was a woman. If she had let us figure it out from her story and not even mentioned it from the start then she wouldn't be attention whoring.

Now gtf

>This is the info we needed from her story:
You fucking retard. Do you think gay relationships have the same dynamics as heterosexual ones?
From just getting that, my second question would have automatically been if she's a girl or dude, and even from your own retarded reasons, it would have been clear the moment when she mentioned her Vagina in her OP, AS YOU YOURSELF DECLARED AS VALUABLE INFORMATION RIGHT HERE
>>OP thinks that it's because OP's vagina is nasty

>Here is the info we got from OP:
>>OP wont show her tits.
And when did you get this info?
Not in the OP. You got it after the first retard stretched his neck out and demanded TITS FOR NO REASON.

>See the problem? See why people are telling her tits or gtfo? She made the point of telling us she was a woman.

No femanon is required to post tits here.
All attentionwhores are demanded to post tits here.
femanons != attentionwhores
Learn the fucking difference.

And until you do:
GTFO, summerfag.

So much this

see
it's time to stop posting.

This

Hahaha! That's my dawg right there.

So much wrong here.

I still cant find no tits you fukken cunt

Kek. This is why I come here.

Summerfags calling people summerfags for trying to enforce the rules...Sup Forums really has gone to shit. Used to girls would obligatorily post their tits in the OP, because if they didnt, NO ONE FUCKING REPLIED.

tits or gtfo bitch

>summerfags still demanding tits after OP has long abandoned the thread.
>calling oldfags summer.
Priceless.

I'm out.

>Used to girls would obligatorily post their tits in the OP, because if they didnt, NO ONE FUCKING REPLIED.
This never happened. Whoever told you that this happened, trolled you.

2004 m8
Get on my level

EXPOSE THY BREASTES WITH A STAMP OF THE TIME OR BE GONETH FOUL WENCH!!!

spotted the retard.

>says the retard

your pussy is probably disgusting, either way men have other shit to think about sometimes to satisfy womens constant need for draining resources and life energy with your constant bitching and shopping

I'd say you are a stupid cunt with a messed up vagina.
Why do you think it's his duty to fuck you if you cant even keep your vag healthy?
My advice is to kys before you waste anymore fresh air.

Tldr. you have rights to feel emotions, faggot, go get em, or whatever the problem is, just go, feel your feels.

dude,
- you demand tits long after OP is gone.
- must have the last word.
- pretend to be an oldfag.
- openly display your lack of experience with Sup Forums, by inaccurately displaying its history.

Gonna do it like this user and leave you to your tard wranglers now.

Don't forget to claim victory, no true autist could skip on that.

You dumbass dont even understand attention-whoring. Advice only in exchange of tits. Dont try to act like an oldfag. There is absolutely no reason to help this slut with her stupid problem if we dont get anything for it. Also nobody would have replied if it wasnt for a nasty bitch with a sick pussy.

Old, stale copypasta. Also irrelevant to the post. Eat shit.

Tits or gtfo

have you even read the thread?
that user is not in the thread anymore. And the points you posted, got addressed already three to four times ITT.

I mean, she sounds like she's here for advice rather than attention, and It's not like she could've hid the fact she was a chick, coming on here for advice about her nasty diseased vagina, I say we give her a pass

you know what, fuck it.
Gonna leave as well.

Enjoy your 3 month stay.
Cu next year.

this

Keep whiteknighting bitch.
You missed the point. She told us that she was a woman. Then told us her story.
As you said:
>it would have been clear the moment when she mentioned her Vagina
she told us she had a Vagina so we could have figured it out. The only reason she would tell us she was a woman is because she wanted the conversation advantage back. Holy shit you are an idiot.

>>Here is the info we got from OP:
>>OP wont show her tits.
>And when did you get this info?
I go the info by reading the OP.

>No femanon is required to post tits here.
True
>All attentionwhores are demanded to post tits here.
True
>femanons != attentionwhores
True
>Learn the fucking difference.
I know the difference.

YOUR problem is that you can't see the attentionwhore for what she is.

"Hello Sup Forums I am a person of nondescript gender, I'm here for advice on my fucked up vagina"

Maybe just try to communicate like a fucking big girl

Would you help a guy out for a dick pick? Or use an insult such as beta cuck faggot with advice? Seems to me you just like talking shit almost as bad as femanons pussy smells

>She told us that she was a woman. Then told us her story.
that is your point?
The way her post was structured!?

Lolwat

Yes retard. Because she made the point to tell us she was a woman to regain her conversation advantage.

>When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention.

I'm comforted knowing you're the end of your genetic line

>Because she made the point to tell us she was a woman to regain her conversation advantage.
>she was a woman to regain her conversation advantage.
>regain

Dude, 2 facts for you:
1.) This is her thread. Her OP. There is nothing to "regain" for her. She did not slice off attention from anyone.
2.) You are retarded.

You're all missing the point.

OP, go communicate with your boyfriend like a fucking big girl rather than asking strangers to justify your feelies.

this.
so much this.

IDC, OP is long gone

Currently I'm just fascinated by this specimen