What is the worst thing you have ever done to someone?

What is the worst thing you have ever done to someone?

Spill it

Reply to you

reply to the both of you...

I put cat food in my Grandpa's shoe and then put it in the freezer. He found it several days later and was like wtf? I think he suspected my brother but never said anything.

My cousin passed out after drinking, so I wiggles my dick into her and came. Shit was so cash. But I felt bad after.

>be me
>be 19
>friend's friend calls me to pick him up at the station
>The bastard fucked my gf
>too busy playing Oblivion ( it just came out )
>next day friend calls me
>his friend got ran over by a car
>mfw I indirectly killed that idiot
>to this day nobody knows he'd still be alive if it weren't for me

Don't steal my girl you motherfucker

did you impregnate her?

getting these dubs

No. Thank god.

Kek

Kek

Which ones?

>be 18
>was with a bro at my house chillin
>he told me he needed to go to the bathroom
>was bored so I wanted to have fun a bit so I told him he can't go
>guy started crying 'cuz he really needed to go
>tell him "I will allow it"
>he thanks me with tears in his eyes
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>he comes back from bathroom all wet on his pants
>turns out he pissed himself before getting there
>i told all our friends and we laughed at him for a couple of months, gave him a nickname too
>2 years later i hear he's a gimp for a 50 something yo rich woman
>mfw i turned that guy into a submissive gimp

got some dumb rich bitched hooked on shooting dope .. made her pay for all my heroin and coke for almost a year before she overdosed and wound up in a coma .. would do it again though

did you fuck her though?

Got someone fired for stealing at work. Took advantage of my gf when she was drunk. Paid a Philipino 4 year old to masturbate on cam for me.

>be me, 16yo edgelord
>gf at time is 15
>gf tells me she recieved dick pics from a 13yo
>skype call 13yo and blackmail him with leaking dick pics at school
>he cries
>I make him dance on cam, he's a fatty.
>I make him exercise on cam
>tell him he has to do one last thing and I'll delete the pictures and freedom will be his
>'Lick your cats asshole'
>takes screenshots
>'I took photos, they're going around the school too'
>let him cry a while
>delete photos and tell him to learn from experience.

of course bro

Some little bastard grandchild put my shoe in the freezer with a bunch of nibbles' special dietary blend for his heart.

Whenever that grandchild came over, I would open my colostomy bag and smear fresh feces into his after school sandwich. Little asshole.

Is he a retard?

Humans can be so cruel.
Hahahahaha

Fucking legend

I tricked some Chinese fag into coming back to my apartment. I drugged him, tied him up, and then murdered him with and ice pick. Then I chopped him up on cam and raped his corpse. Fed part of him to my dog. Had a taste myself.

I don't know for sure but we always told him he walks and talks funny.

Now that I think of it. Also, fucked 15 yo prostitute. Fucked several prostitutes. Cheated on gf. Got young girls to send me nude pics which I put on Internet. Personal armied against a bitch who fucked me over by dumping nude videos of her on the Internet. Think I got her to drop out of college as a result. Stalked several girls. Leaked classified information on the Internet. Stole from work. Damn. I'm a shitty person.

I cheat pretty regularly on my wife. She just found out she's pregnant, the next day her sister gave me a bj during one of her Profesional massages

Loving another girl, and not having the balls to break up with gf of 4 years.

I slept with this bitch. She smelled, but was freaky in bed.

23 yo detected. Stick with your current gf. You'll get over your crush and be happy.

best short greentext i've ever read

Thought about it, but I had my doubts about my relationship even before the other girl came around. She just sped up things for me.

> Be me
>Be 17
> Have some shitlord "friend" who talks shit about everyone in my social circle
> Then acts like we're good friends when we're in his presence
> Also a compulsive liar (e.g. "I do MMA" "I get heaps of pussy")
> One day I get fed up with his lies and tough guy act
> He said he'd kill himself if he had my looks
> youfuckedup.jpg
> Get up in his face and the little faggots scared
> Punch him in the face and grab the back of his head and his face into the wall
>Mfw I got heaps of respect and broke his nose

fuck, now i wanna watch that vid again. what was the guys name?

>be me (18)
>be a couple months ago
>girl i liked back in middle school finally decides to have a crush on me
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>she also has a boyfriend
>we started out cuddling/watching movies
>progressed to the point where we started sleeping with eachother.
>she tells me her boyfriend is alright with it, so long as we didnt have sex.
>had sex several times
>she finally confesses it to boyfriend.
>boyfriend is mad at me (duh)
>i feel like shit because i completely fucked up their relationship.
>now i started drinking heavily and smoking as well because i feel like a complete tool.
>she tells me its ok, and that she plans on getting engaged with her boyfriend.
>now i feel worse because of what i put them through
>shes very intent on keeping our friendship alive, but i just dont think i could do it.
>now everytime she sees me she asks about how my depression is doing, she even gave me "homework" for my depression.
>i have no idea why she cares so much.

i might just be being a little bitch about this situation, but i guess i justified the situation because this girl was a 10/10 personality body and all.

i still dont think i exactly regret it either. am i a bad person?

Slam his face into the wall**

magnotta. Luka I think.

You're clearly a homo cuckold. Stop.

I tied a friend to a table and hired some girls to make him hard then cut fis dick.

Long time ago I'm roommates with a friend. He's a faggot that can't get a girl. He finally meets a girl at work he thinks is interested in him. They go out . Has a great time but no pussy. She comes to our house to meet him. He's not home yet. She's a real cute dumb blonde slut. Her and I smoke weed. I'm fucking her in 20 min. I continued sticking it in her every chance I get for years until the faggot found out.

Probably lies, if it is true stop being a little bitch. I hate people like you who some how make everything about yourself and full of self pitty

that's the one! cheers Sup Forumsro

he's a cuck

No. Human nature kicked in and you got to use the chance to get with someone you considered perfect. Now that you think of the ramifications of your actions, you feel bad about what transpired. On the subject of her caring so much, I think it's because she still considers you a dear friend. She doesn't want to lose you, even if you did fuck a few times.

cut his dick? what?

dude that fucked the girl with the bf are you fuckin retarded? she just wanted to do that because her relationship was shit with her bf and wanted to make it all drastic.

Pretty much in the same situation. Did you already cheat on your gf?

I tripped Liz in 4th grade in P.E. and she fell and broke her leg. She didn't know I tripped her

I went on Yik Yak and claimed that I'd witnessed a campus rape at a frat party. Universities are pretty much all hysterical feminists these days, so next thing you know I had the campus police "reaching out to me." I guess they started an investigation and had the dean investigating all the frat houses.

I seriously thought they were going to track my IP and I'd get in huge trouble. Nothing came of it.

Now I laugh. But man...sure stirred up a lot of trouble.

Worst thing? Dunno how to out this but I was with this one girl about a year ago. We were really close but then things got bad. To pull though it we always talked about getting married and shit, being "together forever" fairytale bullshit.

Eventually she got tired of me, and then left for my best friend. Then it was over.

Don't do all this crazy shit and make promises you can't keep.

I'm 37 btw.

Cheated on my ex wife with another woman the same day my brother in law became an hero

Joe?

She cheated first yet im still the asshole

I made a fake Facebook account and added 237 jehovas. It looks pretty legit. I use it to insult people I used to know but never had the courage to tell off.

Jasmine Artinski. "You got married? You stupid slut. Who the fuck would marry you?"

I also use it to cause trouble for various restaurants around town for no reason. Challenge their tipping pices etc. They're corporately required to respond in Ernest. I've wasted so many peoples' time just to amuse myself.

We were both feeling guilty, so nothing serious, but holding hands, hugging and getting intimate a bit.

I full on raped a drunk unconscious girl. Lucky for me she never pressed charges only told a bunch of her friends and they just raged on social media. I don't regret it either.

Girls are funny that way. Always complain how rapists never get justice but they never press charges. I think they secretly like it cause it gives them a lifetime of victim good, excuses and a direction for their anger and sadness that would otherwise be pointed at themselves.

yeah, i guess i am taking it like a bit of a bitch. but its not like i was being an attention whore or anything. i kept my problems to myself. she just wanted to help.

its clear that she wants to keep our friendship, but even she knows its difficult. im just doing my best not to interfere with her relationship with her boyfriend, because its obvious its failing, and even more so that im partly to blame.

I sexually assaulted a girl once while we were both drunk at a party

My neighbours went on holidays, so I posted a sign on their door. "Dear mail man. Please contact police. Do not enter. Murder-suicide within."

Next thing you know, the cops are kicking down the door and trashing the place. I was laughing so hard.

They came back 2 weeks later to find a disaster in their house. They were disturbed by the entire thing.

Brock? Dat u?

I can't think of anything extreme other than scamming. I have probably scammed $5k+ on craigslist, and pretending to be a drug dealer on Instagram, and posing as underage on dating websites

their relationship wasn't the best, but she was committed to keeping it afloat.

I have herpes and I work at the Olive Garden. When I have a break out, I make sure to touch it to the dishes in hopes of transmitting it to a guest.

y tho?

Because olive garden guests are scum.

These dubs boi

I have committed 5 years to a nuisance campaign against the government of Iceland. I'm Canadian and I keep demanding that they ship a bunch of our moose over thereally to "keep their unruly flora at bay." I even got the Icelandic embassy involved. It's pretty ridiculous. Some asshole named Bjorg freaked out on me and started screaming when I phoned him.

Nope

>Mates sister breaks his fingers when he went to wake her up by kicking at him for waking her.
>joke is made about him fingerblasting his sister
>Riles him up heaps bad, naturally.
>Joke keeps getting made
>Gets overheard
>Everyone gives him shit for it
>Becomes public knowledge
>People eventually come to accept it as fact
>People he has never met before have heard of his incestual reputation
We're 20 now and if you mention his name the first thing that will come up will involve stories about his sister. I started it.

I recorded a roommate in the shower when we lived together briefly for six months. She was fucking hot and had huge tits. Moved out with fuckwit boyfriend. New roomie is a land whale.

Cheated on several gf. Kicked my neighbor's dog to death. At a new year's afterparty I raped a drugged girl.

I considered this, but I'm afraid of recording her while she's taking a shit or something.

Did she ever find out?

Wtf you're a terrible person

that's definitely him, he's the only guy that ever did that

Kek

Lol yeah, it took ages, I had the camera on a bookshelf in her room under some stuff and when she was busy before getting ready for bed id go turn it on and let it record and view it the next day. 99% of the time I got nothing, too dark or she'd have the bathroom door closed etc

Was. But yeah.

Show screenshots.

>I can't think of anything extreme

Never too late to change, but you really gotta spend some extra effort to make up for all what you have done.

No way, posted them on here once before and had a stroke the next week worrying shed someone find out or someone she knew would see it

>>Mates sister breaks his fingers when he went to wake her up by kicking at him for waking her.
What?

Then it didn't happen.

pussy

POST THEM FAGGOT

fake/10

Post it for 3 mins and then delete it

>5k total not from one person

I've got a lot, but I'm not posting anything with her face

Broke up with my gf a few days ago. She absolutely loved me but I didn't feel the same way. I feel like shit guys.

Force fed someone vegetarian bacon.

Why? You didn't feel the same way.
You did her a fucking favor.

Shit nice man

Nice

I was one of those bastards who stole pokemon cards in second grade.
Stashed a Raichu behind wall mounted shelf, no one found it.

Got what I deserved eventually but to this day I still have this itch to go back to said school and see if it's still there.

Nasty