If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Post more Asian feet!

what rules would you make?

They must allow me to do whatever I want to their feet!

they had to be barefoot all the time. 1st offense: being stripped naked in front of class; 2nd offense: giving a BJ during sex ed; 3rd offense: being gangbanged by the whole class

would you make them wear certain shoes/socks?

feet related punishments would be a lot better

Tennis shoes and socks user

ankle socks? how often would they be allowed to change socks?

no socks, chuck taylors / tennis shoes

any special conditions specifically for asian girls? i think their feet should get a lot more attention

Ankle socks yes.

Take care of their feet!

maybe girls can change socks every 3 days, but asian girls must wait a week?

I guess so. I just like the pictures user, no role playing

They have to wear ankle socks and are only allowed to change them every week. Punishment would be that me and some other guys come in their socks and they are not allowed to change then for 2 weeks

what shoes would they wear?

probably chucks or similar sneakers so that you can see a lil bit of the socks

it would be even hotter if they have mandatory gym everyday

same as every time you ask this you faggot

Fuck off with this thread. You make it every fucking day.

You're probably a mid 40s fucking weirdo in a diaper with a buttplug up his ass thinking about your weird fucking fetishes.

Whoever keeps making this thread has to be seriously deranged and fucked in the head. There's no way there's a normal functioning person on the other end of that thread. Especially when you make it every god damn day.

My fetish is for you to die.
Rules for violating that fetish: Death

So sweaty!

Mandatory tight short shorts- any fabric, must have shaven legs.

Punishments, light humiliation (have to be in underwear) then escalates to letting me fuck them

go take a ride on the bus, faggot

Leave your fucking home once in a while you autistic fucking sperg. You're a pathetic piece of shit and a burden on society. Off yourself.

would guys be able to sniff their socked feet anytime?

I'd make sandals a compulsory part of the girls school uniform.

Only the ones who I allow to.

you could also make it so that the cuter girls spend time in the rooms without AC

Post more of this chick

nice, punishments?

what rules would you make for her?

I'm the one who gets punished.

If I step out of line, the girls will make me suck their toes :(

It is not a well run school...

Uniform: Knee and/or thigh socks and short skirt, mandatory. High cut shirt, encouraged.

I would make her walk around with vibrators attached to her tits and pussy all day and if she cums too early, she gets fucked, next time classroom gangbang, if again, public humiliation/masturbation infront of whole school

Plz post more of this semen demon

Rule: Skirts, No Panties.
Punishment: No skirt

Bump