What are Sup Forums's moments when we were exposed for what we are be it good or bad?

What are Sup Forums's moments when we were exposed for what we are be it good or bad?

I think Jessi Slaughter showed how shit we are as people

her skype

the roast beef man

story?

For the lulz, anything is permissible.

My favorite Sup Forums moment was when massive amounts of Myspace passwords were released to the board. I remember visiting some dude's myspace and sending a PM to every one of his female friends, begging them to be their bitch.

Behind?

Young, socially inept, dissatisfied boys who lacks basic empathic skills and who hide behind a screen for most of their life.
This describes the majority of Sup Forums users.
They think nothing of pushing others to suicide or depression - in fact some enjoy inflicting discomfort and pain. In particular because it's without risk, hidden as they are. This also tells us they're utter cowards.

Psychiatrists would have a field day on Sup Forums, to see how the lowest common denominator rule - it's "Lord of the Flies" all over again.

I actually had a mate that did his masters on anonymous communities and referenced largely from Sup Forums He came to similar conclusions but largely said that the pool at the time of a few million hits a day was so diverse that it was difficult to classify the people. He did Briggs meyer analysis in a few threads but had to admit that he was basing that data on the people who 1entered that thread and 2probably trolled the shit out of the test. lots of intjs though.

Somebody had their feelings hurt.

Gr8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

That's interesting - now I'm keen to look at texts about this topic.
Everybody has had their feelings hurt in one way or another, it's part of life.

It does make sense why a lot of individuals are INTJ, especially on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general.

I'm int j myself but i don't really buy into the personality types 100% I think it's the type of thing psychs attempt to lend shoddy psuedo science some credibility.

I'll try and find the guys name, maybe he got it published, who knows.

Its Sup Forums its expected

Thanks man

leaked noodz

Bemp

blamp

Last bump from me - this seems to be fading.