I believe that Hank Hill is one the most complex and realistic characters in Animation...

I believe that Hank Hill is one the most complex and realistic characters in Animation. Although on the surface he appears to be nothing more than a redneck, if you actually watch the show and read between the lines, he's a lot more.
Hank Hill, and by extension King of The Hill as a whole, is at its core about showing that one group is not always right, and one group is not always wrong. It's not just blind Liberal bashing by some angry Texans, or angsty Liberal bawwing like Family Guy, it's somewhere in the middle.
Hank is a man who represents traditional family values. He works a just-above blue collar job, has an ugly wife, and a kid he fails to understand. He enjoys working on his lawn, grilling, and selling propane (and propane accessories).
because he represents traditional values, he often butts heads with newer, more liberal ideas. Now about half the time, he will have a hard time adjusting, but ultimately realize that it isn't that bad, or is even correct. But the other half of the time, he exposes it for the bullshit it is and tries to save those who have been brainwashed.
And that's the thing, Hank isn't a racist or Homophobe, or even a devout Republican. If that was the point of the show, he would have voted for Bush in that one episode. No, Hank is a good man who just has a hard time adjusting.
Hank stands by his family, his friends, and his family values, and this is why he is a good character. He has a hard time understanding his son, like a lot of parents, but ultimately loves him and accepts him for what he is.
When you really get down to it, Hank is so much more than your average sitcom father. Unlike the bumbling Homer, he is a very real man who many people can relate to THEIR fathers. he is the next progression in mature cartoons and sitcoms, a complex character, not a 1 dimensional caricature.
In short, he is the Average Joe the typical person represents, and that's a good thing.

Yup

Yes

This

Not giving much argue room here OP.

Mmmhm

hank can go suck my dick that faggot

Go eat some charcoal you big baby.

I'm your little candy man

Mmmmhhhh, mmhhh

Kys wny dont cha boi

am I the only one who has never watched this show

Why don't you go fucking kill yourself you stupid cunt, you can't even present an argument and come here to talk down on one of human kinds greatest creations. If kindly ask you to go back to 9fag summerfag.

Mmmyup

People watch different stuff for different reasons - i'll assume that you're watching to tune out, to slow down your time that's running too fast for you and that's ok, many people are like that. The main problem about this is that it dulls you down to think beeing average is fine, you loose grip of childish dreams that could make you surpass your own limitations.

hank is a motherfucker. fuck him and his family man. really fuck this hank bitch

POCKET SAND!

hank is a lil bitch i would dominate his ass all the time man. fuck him

You gotta fuckin' love how Fox bumped off koth in exchange for fucking cleveland shit

Joji