Why are female gamers treated like crap, or treated like they aren't female so much in the gaming community

Why are female gamers treated like crap, or treated like they aren't female so much in the gaming community.

Because they are idiots.

basically you are complaining that girls get shit and complaining that they get treated equal?

what the fuck is your point?

because on the internet, all females are males, all kids are cops, and all cops are kids.

Relax, who hurt you?

because part of being a gamer is getting abuse

I'd like to think I'm not an idiot, but I can't seem to get into a forum without getting shit of some kind.

because most of them are attention whores

That made no sense, I'm getting treated likeep shit, ando I don't know why. Where did I say equal anything.

Only applicable to gamers who aim to attract attention with their gender.

No one. I just hate everyone at this point.

Dead on

>That made no sense, I'm getting treated likeep shit, ando I don't know why. Where did I say equal anything.

>treated like they aren't female
then treated like a man, hence equal

fucking bint

Because if you're playing a video game, gender is irrelevant.
Nobody cares that you have a vagina and can use a controller.
Unless of course, you're an attention-seeking whore.

Everyone gets called names on the Internet, and in order to find insults that hurt a little more they'll look into the limited information you have on your profile then make assumptions of that. It happens to everyone, not just girls. Don't act like a special snowflake victim, you're part of the problem why female gamers are taken as a joke.

>Treated the same as other gamers
>Why r u so meen?

I'm new to online etiquette, I used a personal picture of myself for my avatar, got called a catfish because it was a decent picture of me, so I took a picture saying hello to the forum and the poster in question and got shit for that. Just lost.

If you get treated like shit while playing video games you deal with it like everyone else, regardless of gender.

because attention whores gamer girls

>giving a fuck what female are treated like

I'll tell you why people give you shit: Because you have no reason to point out you're female. 0. By still doing so you hope for special treatment as in reallife, but since people can't even take a good look at your tits as a form of payment your value drops and people can openly point out what an attentionwhore you are.
>TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

But I wasn't attention whoring at all the whOle point of an mmo is I don't know to interact with people and make friends.

Well that's just extremely unfortunate I won't exploit myself.

if girl gamers were less like Bubbles and more like Buttercup that would help

that said, there are a few female hard-core shooter players on twitch, it's just that most female players seem to want to play fucking stardew valley

if I'm playing online I don't care if they have tits as long as they don't get in the way of the keyboard/mouse so they are a good team member

most gamer kids can't hold in their virtual cocks when they hear a female gamer though - hell even some guys start mentally jizzing when they MISTAKE A KID FOR A GIRL

I'm male and could see how this could be valid. Although that's more of a personal issues than a hender specific one.

Everyone treats everyone like shit when they're anonymous, you stupid cunt.

Because i shouldn't KNOW that you're a female, and if i do, it's because you advertised it. ANd if you advertised it, you want attention, you want some kind of credit or a shortcut or assistance or fat neckbeard slobbering on your fat gamergirl tits.

If you use lots of smilies and winks and hearts, or there's hearts in your name, or your name is GamerGurl or JessieLynn or something that makes it obvious that you're packing a yeasthole then you immediately make yourself a target for people who assume you want it known that you're female.

Stop advertising that shit, overtly or covertly, and online life will improve.

Source: been online gaming since 1997

Because games are a competitive environment. So you have to compete. Everyone is ranked based on there skills, there's no skipping work. You can't expect to be carried because your female like in real life.

I don't know why I even came hereally too ask.

/someone else
There's a chick me and a group of others played together with, we found out when she first joined our teamspeak - after a year of good games. She's a positive example of a female gamer that's not begging for extra attention. Why is this so hard?

If you weren't attention whoring then you were playing with trolls and they baited you and fell for it, nicely done.

Because you wanted an unfiltered answer

There you have your equality you cunt

I didn't advertise anything, I play a mmo, made forum posts just general chit chat to make friendsure hell I talked about game of thrones because I love the show, and I got marred because of my stupid picture.

This

then change your picture and get over it faggot

I guess it's just jealousy. The gaming community can be toxic AF sometimes. Just don't try to show off your pic or ppl get triggered

post picture

I can see that the online community in general is just filled with fucking ass jockeys, I don't think half thelse people even understand what I was trying to say I probably didn't explain well enough though. I don't see how people get off in calling people cunts and dumbfucks though.

Then you don't understand the human condition. People talk down to others to make themselves feel better. Why wouldn't they do that in video games too?

You want to be treated like a female in the gaming community, but your gender has no input or outcome on THE GAME, so why does your gender matter?

If you want to be treated nicely and with no backlash go play club penguin, anywhere else, there's a good chance you'll run into people calling other people names. Either join in or GTFO!

because of the past
most of them are not original...just following trends and fashion

The human condition? Not everyone is a fucking dick, I sure as hell am not. My gender doesn't matter in the game, I got fucked with BECAUSE I showed that I'm a girl, why the fuck wouldn't I? It's my profile, where I'm letting people know who I am, what I'm about and what interests me, because that's how you build a fucking community.

Your a dick, just a passive aggressive one, who tries to hide it. You rejected the community insted bitching and trying to tell it what it should be insted of dealing with what it is. No one cares about your opinion.

Goes to forum
Greets people on forum nicely
Thinks she can talk to people who share similar interests
Gets flamed for no apparent reason other then being a girl
Is dick
Right that totally makes sense

>build community
>anonymous online mmo
>showing people who you are
You really are retarded, aren't you?

You're on the Internet. The competitive gaming community will only use your gender against you to shit talk you. It's what they do. They do it to everyone. Give them more ammunition to shit talk you and they will.
That.
Is.
How.
This.
Works.
If you don't like it, too bad so sad and cry me a fucking river. The world and its inhabitants will not bend to your whim. Grow a thicker skin and deal with the shit you get. That's life.

>Not everyone is a fucking dick
Not everyone... just a lot of gamers.

>I got fucked with BECAUSE I showed that I'm a girl
Because when meeting people on the internet, you're probably gonna run into a gamer who has experienced good, bad , and the norm of internet/gaming community. Try making friends around the interest of the game before revealing yourself (Normally how you should anyway), unless you always introduce your complete self to random weirdos on the net.

>Play the game, be as flippin nice as you want, go on boards, exchange tips and tricks, drop your nickname, trade, do whatever in the game to build a community. Do whatever you can to make friends in the game, because WHO YOU ARE DOESN'T MATTER TILL THEY GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHO IS BEHIND THE OTHER PLAYERS!

I mean, you could go outside to typical social meetings where kindness is expected... or go on the internet where people don't care about being kind to random user #234656543

>girl plays game
>doesn't get treated like the special snowflake they're used to.
>therefore treated like shit?
it's because in games everyone is an assumed faggot until proven otherwise. it's equal footing. you're just too sensitive to it because you aren't used to how guys tall to eachother.

because too many of them aren't these so called gamer grills. most of them only want attention which has turned into "all of them only want attention"

because you tell them IM A GURL xDrawr

You are part of the most privileged and safest demographic, that ever has existed and ever will exists in human history. From now on everything can only go downhill. Every single man, you accuse of treating you like crap, has more significant and often unsolvable problems in his life than you, and will amass dozens more over the course of the next 60 years.

And you still complain, because you are simply incapable of understanding this.

This is what pisses people off.

because they're doing it for the attention
in games they have a need to point out they're girls
and irl they have a need to point out they're gamers

Also, they're threated pretty nicely by most
if you point out you're a girl they will like you even if you suck
and desperate betas will even offer to buy you stuff

Sure, some people might make fun of you
but they make fun of everyone
welcome to internet

because you have a stroke midsentence everyime you post?

I've never met a single person inside the face to face social norm that was mean, on the Internet you have to hide who you are because everyone on it has a complex of superiority is what I got from this. Thanks to the people who answered in a non-rude way.

That's pretty edgy kid

Because you were trying to seek attention.
And thus, the cicle continues.

She's literally bitching about how someone on the Internet wasn't nice to her on a anonymous forum. And how shes unhappy with the way people treat her on world of warcraft. You have no idea why she was flamed, but just assume it is because she is female.

If I made a thread about how my boss is rude to me at work, or someone threatened me on the street. Do you think anyone would care?

Or would I just get shit for not standing up for myself.

People don't have to be nice to anyone, shes just not used to it being a girl, so her whole life she's probably had kid gloves and white Knights like you backing her up.

Because social rules give women tremendous advantage in the west yet "hardcore" gamers all get treated the same by the game code.

Girls parse this objective equality as sexism because they are blind to the advantage in daily life. This leads to gamer's gate.

Essentially women gamers are spoiled, worshipped, and disruptive unless they totally hide their gender.

You answered your own question you fucking retard.

Now...

TITS OR FUCK OFF CUNT

how to interact with people 101:
>spot someone with obvious similar interests.
>say hey/hello/what's up/etc.
>introduce yourself with how are you.
>get them to talk about themselves.
people eat shit up when the spotlight is on them, no matter who they are.
keep your anime and autismo to yourself unless they are obviously spastic themselves.

it's not that hard

Isnt it the complete opposite ? Female gamers get the most attention of all

Anyone who calls himself a gamer is a retard.

because unless they got a webcam and show tits 24/7 for all i care and know theyre a 47 year old trucker wearíng high heels with a voice changer

Like I said... Human condition, Internet,

Then why even bother mentioning you're female. Whats the point. What value does it add to your point of view.

See this is the problem with you cunts. You think you're better than guys. You're all fucking disrespectful shits with bloated egos and think you deserve everyone's attention and being worshiped. The world would be better without the female race.

fuck women, bunch of professional victims, just like blacks.

Don't 3get to vote 4 hillary because of "muh vuhjina".

If I saw someone upset about something I'd comfort and or try and make their mood better with humor, or maybe that's because I'm a "stupid entitled cunt" like everyone has said so far from this post.

Femanon here.

Female is above male.

This is the value. If you see a female then you have two options. Show her respect or btfo your male dominated spaces.

No, you can do that. It's fine. Just don't expect people to do the same for you when they don't know who the crap you are... and on the Internet.

This

Playing games like Rust or the like and the rare women/girls you meet hardly ever get attacked or killed. Within a few minutes they get surrounded by horny kids who worship them.

Lies you'd just skip over it without giving it a second thought. Maby you'd feel Pitty but no empathy. Behaviour like this is looked down on in male environments.

This.

I like you user. Wanna be friends?

then go into social work. The average person is stupid, egotistical, shallow and confined to their comfort zone. Especially online we don't give to shits what the other person thinks of us, because guess what? you don't know eachother, therefore no repercussions within their social group as to how they treat eachother.

No I wouldn't, the only egos I see here are a bunch of fucking assholes who come here to bash people because their lifes obviously suck in sone shape or fashion. Ive treated guys the same way I'd want to be treated, I don't think or act like I'm on some higher plane then the male

tits or gtfo

>I don't agree with you
>that means everyone who's an asshole like you said must have shit lives.
>men act like they're on a higher plane.

you're acting like you're better than everyone right now, you're a hypocrit, you disgust me.

Look this is Sup Forums
We can be losers, successful, male, female or whatever
Nobody gives a fuck
The only think we care is content
Same thing with gamers
The only thing we care about are games
On one thing you can be sure
We will tell what we think with no remorse
End of the story

Good for you, but why should anyone care about someone they don't even know if all they want to do is play a game?

>"I'm a girl"
"THE FUCK DO I CARE!? Play the game and shut up!"

What game was it btw?

>no remorse
unless we get banned from the game for it, then there's a tiny bit of remorse. amirite?

You insulted me, you told me I wouldn't do something and you don't know a thing about me, and you think I'm going to return in kind? What the actual fuck how do people think like that?

Some girl at a rock concert (eve 6) last weekend, front and center, was like "hey, you pushed me! Wtf!". I was like where do you think you are, lady? Girls. Some of them think they are being treated unfairly, and they're right, but everyone is treated unfairly. It has nothing to do with your twat. Get over it.

You dropped this user.

TITS OR GTFO

FFXIV

then you DON'T treat people how you like to be treated, you treat them how they treat YOU.

thus hypocrit.

kill yourself

I came here, insulting no one, endured it for a little for no reason, then stood up for myself because all you can say is "duhhh stupid cunt duhhh"

because 99% (probably more) of female gamers are not actually in it for gaming. they want attention and they know they can get it from neck beard virgins that play video games

my point still stands. especially since I'm not someone that called you a stupid cunt, I said you're not a special snowflake.

you make assumptions based on anonymity, which should show you why other anons do the same.

have you learned yet?

>Why are female gamers treated like crap, or treated like they aren't female so much in the gaming community?

They are?

Also, fixed the lack of question mark for you.

I was "annon" on the forum I came here to talk about, so no I haven't learned yet

Wasn't**

Underrated post

/thread

His point is that you won't get attention from most online just by being a grill. Those "gaymers" you play with treat everyone the same.

"why do you care"
this is the only thought that came to mind
this is a forum where the userbase calls eachother "faggot" non-stop, and are generally dicks to eachother, so ofcourse, if you are infact not a troll...why do you give a single solitary fuck what some fuckwit, half a world away, that you are never going to see again unless you choose to, thinks about you?

no you weren't user. you posted a picture of yourself. do you know what anonymity is? if there's a vote for something and I stand up before a crowd and say "I'm voting against this" then I'm not longer making an anonymous vote. I have revealed what I looked like. therefore stand there for ridicule by the masses

> I haven't learned yet

As expected, dumb slut.

Tits or gtfo