Choose correctly almost everytime

>choose correctly almost everytime
>stop one
>touch two
>your team still manages to lose because your players can't stop doing memeshots

I blame Zaza

Poor Buffon

F

why do this to Buffon :(

he looked like a real asshole missing that pk after that meme run up

Zaza and Pelle should never play for the national team again. Pelle did fuck all for 120 min. Zaza was brought into the game to take a fucking penalty and doesn't even put it on target.

Not even one German memeing a penalty. You had two Italians talking shit or chirping Neuer.

Fuck.

But still, that Muller miss felt soo so good

there shouldnt have been penalties in the first place, fucking Boanigger jumping like a volleyball player

He never will play in any major tournament ever again, this was his last one.

Welcome to my life in 2003.

>Stop two
>Your pals fuck up thrice

Pelle was even worse. Taunting Neuer and then producing that. Useless bag of shite.

Gigi is the GOAT, I feel so sorry for him.

He said he's retiring in 2 years, or in 1 if he wins the CL in Cardiff.

really?

just look at him

pretty sure he'll participate in Russia then call it quits

Yes, subbing in Zaza was the dumbest thing ever.

F

100% ethnically pure european.

>2006 wc finals
>choose wrong every time
>still win

he had it coming

Buffon is the reason they even made it to the pk's by saving Mario's backheel

Fucking Zaza with meme runs, jesus fuck.

Does Buffon even know how his team fucked him? At least I understand now why he always has to turn his back on the shots.

What a buffoon

When playing against Italians players have no choice but to have your hands out and up at all times in case they claim a foul in the box. Of course this left him vulnerable to an intentional handball foul. It's a catch 22.

it wasn't a backheel you blind turd

He stopped every penalty leading up to that final numbnuts.

His performance on penalties was so good in 2006 that the biggest controversy of the year was him not getting the Ballon D'or.

Fucking austria shitting up the euros.

FRA-ITA penalties were absolute top tier, Trezeguet barely grazed the post otherwise it was a perfect score for both. Also ten years ago it was ten years less of penalty experience.

yes

Imagine the post-game "talk" with the meme shooters

quality post as expected

yes it was a backheel

Neurer vs Buffoon was the best thing of the tournament

all he wanted was to have a face off with Neuer and Zaza and Pelle had to fuck it up

It's always refreshing to see how the non-designated penalty takers tend to have a better success rate because they don't try to be smart about it. They just try to get a regular, strong shot somewhat to the side.
The experienced players outsmart themselves with their fancy tricks and super-placed shots that dont hit the target.

>be so fucking disgusted about the prospect of penalties you don't even look when the other GK is up

feels bad man

it was chiellini who hit it you tard

>boetang almost ruins it for germany
>zaza loses it for italy

why do they put on niggers, again? this isn't basketball

>Gobbi fans still mad

he should have saved that shot, how did he let the puck slide right under him, it's his fault.

>Trezeguet barely grazed the post
Kek he literally fucked France over by trying to imitate Zidane's shot

no

You know what's sad? Buffon won't play forever.

Someone cheer me up, he WILL be at the WC in Russia right? Fucking Pelle and Zaza fucked him over so bad it was horrible to watch.

>greece being a bunch of mad faggots
hahahaah

unlikely

>can't afford replays

I hope he is. Literally the GOAT

I like Buffon and feel bad for him. But football is cruel.

>France Most and Least Arrogant

top kek

Holy shit he's one handsome guy, no homo

I will never understand this. Shots like the one from Kroos are so easy to learn for professional football players and if you go a little higher for the corner than there is no goalkeeper capable of getting that out. Either you have guys trashing the ball or they go full retarded at aiming.

I wasn't that surprised to see Schweinsteiger fail at another important penalty.

>be Buffon
>carry your team through the entire cup
>aging but still trying your best
>humble and respectful, the posterchild of sportsmanship
>just want to make your country and children proud
>try your hardest during penalties
>predict most of them, and get very close to the ones you couldnt guess

>lose because some hot blooded, arrogant retards on your team couldn't do their one job

he almost made me not want to watch euros ever again
pls dont retire just yet based god gigi

>attractive
>humble
>goat GK

it's legit impossible to dislike buffoon

>that crying Buffon
fuck that hit me a lot. I feel sorry for him.

The problem with recent tournaments is that stutter-stepping only works when few people are doing it, because keepers are primed to jump. But we're hitting a point where 3 out of every 4 penalty takers are stutter-stepping, so the keepers are waiting and all the players are doing is sacrificing the pace they can put on the ball.

Muller's was probably the worst example of it. Whereas Hector proved if you put enough pace on it, even if the keeper is spot on he might not make the save.

Are you fucking retarded?
He's referring to the shot Gomez did in 2nd half with his backheel which Buffon saved

Chiellini was not involved in that whatsoever

He's a proven fascist.

This.

Had to switch it off when he was leaving the pitch just as he began to break down, he did his best and congratulated the Germans first which was nice to see.

I would paint this man

What happened to Italy anyway? Where are all the good players gone?

>Other players screwed him over waaaaaah
Man this is getting embarrassing
Neuer had the same problem with Schweini,Muller and Ozil missing their penalties

>memeshots

this so much, pelle and zaza memeing it up was the reason italy got knocked out

All the Germans lining up to talk to him afterwards was sweet.

>muh choose correctly

buffon saved 1
neuer saved 2

stop pretending like the buffoon is any good

Is there not a single non-likeable trait in him?
The man is GOD

>This was 10 years ago

Where is the time going? I still think 2008 was 2 years ago.

He's literally the AntiCasillas. Where one does all the sabotage and cancer feeding and still wins, the other does as much as he can and still loses

I don't know. A lot changed in ten years.. it looks like yesterday, yet our old guard is mostly gone.

I know nothing about soccer, buy I think it's similar to free throws in basketball. It's really hard to turn off your brain in that situation compared to when you're running around during the action. These guys have made those shots a million times but in that situation they do the equivalent of walking manually.

>cheater(back in 2012 when he pretended that Muntari's shot didn't go in and quickly threw it out and claimed that he would do it again)
>plays for Ladri

He's not perfect

>Sticking up for the literal meme that is Neuer.

I'm as big a fan of that Germany team as anyone, but for Italy to be knocked out in that fashion, as potentially Buffons last game in an Italy shirt was nothing short of disgraceful for a legend like him.

With age, he guessed right.

HOWEVER

With age, he didn't have the muscle or reaction time to stop the ones he got to. The first one with a weak hand, the second one hitting his stomach

Both are good you autistic kraut.

The only thing stopping the feels was the knowledge that at least it aren`t our players leaving the pitch like that.

This should have been a half-final matchup, he at least deserved to play one more game

>the posterchild of sportsmanship
Oh the irony

let them have their little mourning m8. just look at these posts, they're all morons.

Spaniards hate Casillas? Are you forgetting how he saved robben's 1v1?

What an ungrateful nation.

>This flag
>This body fat percentage

Buffon could be Neuer's dad ffs

Karma is a bitch for what he did in 2012
I will never forget him taking that ball out of goal and pretending Muntari's goal wasn't in(and then later on in post-match interviews stating that he would do it again if he had the chance)

Lost all my respect for him that day

Well they didn't play that bad during this game at all, it was fucking intense and they put up a really solid defense with fancy moves and shit.

he fucking was, the ball was mid air chielini lunged and hit it towards buffon you absolute cockmongler

has been open season on Casillas for years. before that you couldnt say anything bad about him. saved them vs italy at euro 08, saved peno vs paragauy, saved in final vs robben. now everyone needs to get their shit in.

Schweinsteiger alone has lost two tournaments against Buffon and I don't even know how many with Bayern München against him too.

Is that 16 year old Milan GK the real deal or a meme? Because going from 15 years of Buffon into another world-class keeper would be amazing for Italy

If Buffon isn't any good, how comes it was so hard for Germany to get a goal even when Italy's defense fucked up really bad?

Neuer is 30 m8

Buffon is like Dino Zoff, a legend amongst men. He will be missed if he won't play for the world cup.

You don't become a legend without doing one or two bad things in a career as long as buffons.

It's not hard too train. Our local team also failed hilariously at two local championships and than the coach trained penalties and what do you know? It fucking worked and since then they have now six guys as possible shooters in the team.

it's fine because you're turks

The last Italian legend abbandons ship. Only darkness now, Where are the young players?

It was an hyperbole

Yeah no
Plenty of players are legends without being scumbags...like Del Piero for example

Shut up leaf

>Buffon and Barzagli crying

Playing in foreign teams and sucking balls.
2018 world cup will be 11 """"""italian"""""" niggers and hopefully still Buffon. If he's not there I'm not even watching it.