Why is muh dick the hardest when im fucking someone elses girlfriend? So exciting. It is actually addicting...

Why is muh dick the hardest when im fucking someone elses girlfriend? So exciting. It is actually addicting. I dont even want to fuck single women. Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, it's because cheating women are the hottest thing ever.

Because cheating women are revenge fucking.

you're a fucking dumbass.

Someone's girlfriend is always the easiest to get. Girls are natural cheaters, it's not like you're winning at anything. That's a code you're not supposed to break

There's something about an absolute slut that is just so fucking hot.

Lmao le code ok fedorafag

Who is the slut OP? You fucking her behind some guys back?

Lets hear the backstory OP got anymore pics?

nothing like cumming into another mans woman

Its not a fetish but I have plowed about 10 married women, a few of which my friend and I had devil's threesome with, and I've hate fucked a bunch of girls who's boyfriends pissed me off.

Op should try married sluts, they're the hottest of all

She looks familiar. MOAR

who are you sticking up for here, i dont get it

Because strange is always hotter, even if it looks like that.

What are you talking about? She is the epitome of perfection

one of these girls was so slutty that I used to cum in her mouth and she's swirl it around so that she could kiss her boyfriend when she got home. She worked with me, he was jealous and called me a fag before I ever touched her, so I decided to give him something to actually be mad about. Really makes you think.

i think its because you get rock over thinking u could be touching another mans cum, because you're a fag

grammar appears to be your second biggest problem, only reality bests that.

What's her kik

IDK I think it's sometimes easier. Just tell them they have their bf nice and whipped and how it wouldn't work on you. those grills are easy mode, grass is greener etc

I'm not saying I'm proud of this, but hey if she was gonna cheat why not with me? Also makes me feel glad I'm not the faggot who believes women are moral. I'd rather be the one fucking someone else's wife, instead of being the simp whose wife is getting fucked.

> Perfection.

Too short.
Hips that are too wide.
Horrible leg shape.
Breasts are widely non-symmetrical.

You must be seeing something that I am not, Summertime.

The more the guy loves her, the better the sex is for me. When a guy has total trust and love for his sweet girl and im dumping loads down her throat. Fuck, its a rush. I actually seek girls with beta looking guys. It does make it easy to find em

You and me both. It's better when you can make them watch too

Never got that far but a couple guys suspected and were in denial and one guy knew when it was my night to hit it.

I will also add that its easy to take a gamers girl. Very easy

Got any pics or stories?

Mating with another man's woman is one of the greatest pleasure for a man. It shows how desirable you are.

Anybody who's friemd is banging their girlfriemd they've entered into a committed relationship with.

You wanna know what girls love the most? Closeness without seriousness. And a guy's friend who always hangs around the couple but isn't in a relationship with her is the PERFECT storm the girl's gonna fall in love with. It's literally too easy. It's all the intimacy without the pressure, which 90% of girls can't handle. You can't trust them to resist. Which is why you need to keep an eye on them, and need to TRUST YOUR BEST FRIEND TO NOT MAKE THAT SIMP MOVE.

If you're such a player, go out in public and try to score a girl. Or a club, player. Instead of your best friend's or brother's etc.

this

this must happen to you every relationship, what a sap

>too short
Didn't realize this was a thing with girls

no bitch I don't have girlfriends for this reason. Don't lie like you're above that happening to you I guarantee you're nothing against me. I had one friend in my life who did this and that was the last

It's not. This guy is just a faggot who actually thinks model size is hot.

Post more of her OP

>I've told this story a few time before
I coach a girls softball league.
>Most of the girls have really hot mom's.
>The ones I feel like fucking, I start playing the daddy card and start paying more attention to there daughter, I treat them better and the moms notice.
>I get in close with them, tell them there daughter would be a great player she just needs some private lessons.
>They ask me to do it and we get even closer, take them to eat and eventually we fuck.
>I've been doing this for a few years now and it hasn't failed me

makes you wonder how often women that age have sex. Is it really like once or twice a year with guys like you?

buthurt

I fuck them the whole season we continue for a few years, they usually just stop or try to want more out of it and I leave

but do you not think they're hooking up with any other guys?

and don't they get to knowing you're fucking all of them?

>hips that are too wide

you literally need to fucking kill yourself you subhuman scum