Jon Targaryen confirmed. Discuss

Jon Targaryen confirmed. Discuss

Jon Baratheon??

king in the north

Jon Snow won't be his name for long. He'll be known as something like Rhaegon Targaryen by the end of next season.

I called this shit from day one.
Biggest surprise of the episode was probably the king throwing himself out a window. God damnt that was funny.

not really though. it ddn't say who the father was, not really

I already knew this from pieces of shit that read the books giving spoilers.

Fucking people have called this years ago mate, good one ya pat yourself on the back for nothing,

this wasnt in the books, just more heavily implied

He's still a bastard raised in the North, so he's still a Snow.

And us people that read the book didn't even know for sure, it was just a very good theory that made a lot of sense and turned out too be correct.

I was more of pointing out that people are blown away by simple shit. Like him being revived by the red witch cunt in the first place.
The big stuffs not surprising it's little shit that is. Same with any medium.

His mother is a stark and he was raised by the starks in the north, he will become a Stark if anything that just has targaryan blood in him.

>read the book
>the book
> book

This show is just feminist garbage these days. Even Jon only gets by with two women supporting him (Sansa and the little girl).

Rhaegar and Lyanna got married.

"Feminist garbage" is maybe a strong indictment; although, the writers are laying things on a little heavy with some of the female characters.

He is still snow. A fucking bastard bread not by a proper marriage but lust or probably rape. He is nothing, he should just kill himself.

Except QoT and partially cercie, all other female characters are forced and boring. Dany is the worst.

When a Sup Forumstard has descended so low that he suggests fictional characters should kill themselves.

No they didn't you twat

You get my point tho

They could've done that in secret, but that begs the question; is polygamy considered legit? He was still married to Elia.

A question for Sup Forums.
Varys has a portal gun or what? He met with the sand sluts and QoT and in the next scene he was on the boat with dragon cunt traveling from Mereen to Westeros.

not confirmed he didnt say jon or shit when he held a kid

s-sschh... schhhhh... there there little one, don't think about it... schhhh....

It was implied so heavily mate. They showed Jon's stupid face in the next scene. She repeatedly said 'him' so the child being Dany is eliminated.

Because not everything happens immediately after one scene is over? The departure from Mereen happened a while after the meeting in sandniggerstan. How hard is that to comprehend?

DID THE HIGH SEPTON HAVE ULTERIOR MOTIVES!?

WHAT WAS MARGAERYS PLAN!?

Jesus christ, this show has become so fucking bad these last 2 seasons...

maybe it was ramsay?

But it is heavily >implied
that it isn't good old Bobby B.

Do you even know the distance between Mereen and Westeros. It takes 3-4 months. Also when varys was their the wildfire already had happened which means cercie is going to be queen for like a year before Dany arrives. You buy that?

High septon was an arrogant fuck. Margie's plan was to play along with the church in return for Lora's protection

Well, now theres no debating that the prophecy is about Jon.

It's too late for you to face the outside world
Only one option, do like Tommen and jump nigger

Or perhaps Robb, and the boys were swapped due to neglect.

The story of how Ramsay came to be was already told by Roose Bolton.

so do any of the characters know this?

Varys knows lots, does he know? Also how the fuck is he in Dorne one minute then on a boat next to Dany the next? Did Scotty beam him up or what?

Also don't get me started on Arya wiping out the entire Frey family and army.

All those sept scenes were a waste. They could've showed stoneheart easily instead.

Aerys Targaryen was behind 9/11.

Wild fire can melt steel beams.

Yeah but maybe jon is Rooses bastard, maybe they got switched

doesn't matter, they is kill

see

That's a possibility which D&D cannot understand. They'd rather show Jaime waving to brienne the giantess

She is a trained assassin, she's practically invisible now.

If you can put a mask on and look like anybody, you can go anywhere.

>Watching the series and thinking the timeline matters anymore.
They caught up to the books dude. We're starting to see fillers now and i can bet if they don't take next year off, the next season will be JUST fillers.

>Jesus christ, this show has become so fucking bad these last 2 seasons...
>bad
are you kidding me?
I think the show is having it's highest peak with this season
especially these last 2 episodes
but I'm a GoTfanboy so maybe I'm biased

too bad liberal cucks wont try to be cool like him and fly out the window as well.

EXACTLY! What was the fucking point? Build up with no pay off. Aboslute garbage.

Have you read the books?
If not shut the fuck up. This season sucks, so did the last.

Yes, i know. Because the show is fucking dumb. We have normie memes and teenage girls watching this trash. It's walking dead tier garbage by now.

As long as littlefinger is alive, the show is still good.

Was confirmed before show even aired

>what was the fucking point?
Cersei.
>what was the fucking point of Jon snow dying?
He died for the wildlings and because of that they will die for him.

>too bad littlefingers trump wont try to be cool like him and fly out the window as well.

fixed

Season 1 gold
Season 2 stannis king gold
Season 3 red wedding gold
Season 456 trash

Sansa knew the knights of the Vale were coming? What the fuck is wrong with here? Lots of people fucking died you dumb fucking cunt.

Seriously, fuck this show.

This comment trash
Every comment by this guy trash
This guys life trash
This guys sperm not swimming

Apparently she didnt trust jon not to get them all killed and only brought them in when they could make a difference

I find that a stretch

If you tell nobody then no little birds run off to tell ramsay, so it's a surprise.

But realistically, ramsay would have scouts anyway.

Nope
Rheagar was a believer of the seven
In their religion there isn't allowed polygamy
I highly doubt that in any of their religions polygamy is allowed

This was so heavily foreshadowed in the books, it was impossible that it wouldnt happen

So true. After last season being so bad I haven't watched this season. Haven heard got things about it unless it's from fanboys who don't realize they deserve better

True

It was so fucking random. I had a feeling he would jump, but I thought he'd give a sad speech or something.
But it was kinda sad. He knew he'd never taste Margaery's butthole ever again.

>Cercsi
Oh yeah, I love seeing someone else's tits Photoshopped on here body. Worth it

Basically.

It's a fucking fan fiction now anyway so who cares, just know that whatever the masses wants to happen will happen cause HBO just wants to profit, George will write what he intended and until that happens the tv show is non-canon.

Cersei bascially fucked their traditional religion and brought Islam to westeros

>army
She infiltrated, killed the two guys, cooked em into a pie (fucking Kek), fed them to what's his face and fucked his shit up.

>implying the show-runners aren't going off of Georgie's outline

but why was what's his face all alone in the great hall at lunch/dinner time. Usually the place is full. He had a ton of sons and daughters

she said that Robert would kill the baby if he knew *something*
it's obvious that the father is Rhaegar

With everything happening conveniently how the fans want/predicted is too fishy and I won't accept it till it's in the books

Good question, but still not an army, just fat retarded frays

oh shit
MIND BLOWN

Plot twist! It's bran from the future!

they were visually dope shots
gets some taste

Fuck you and fuck your books,faggots like you ruined the show for me

NO YOU DIDNT

kings gotta king bb

No she gave them power akin to the catholic church. If you knew your history you'd see where he takes his inspiration from.

It's obviously not. Read the fucking books. The last two seasons practically didn't happen in the books.

Don't blame me for your illiteracy bro. A book a day. Gt gd

>derp

at first, i was worried this meant he couldn't fuck the Mother of Dragons; then, I remembered Game of Thrones.

more incest next season is a win.

You mean Bran is the father...

I don't know why people think season 1 is so amazing, it's good don't get me wrong but after watching through it again I found it to be pretty meh. It finds it's footing about halfway through and from there it's great but the first half just feels off.

He never got to in the first place, remember that scene when the high sparrow came to Margaery and was like "You need to get banged by you husband" and she was like "no I don't like it".

The most that probably happened is he got cucked.

G.R.R.M. puts more filler in his books than naruto.
Maybe its a good thing HBO isn't following the books to a science cause I don't know what you read the the last two books were terrible.
Retarded Fire and Ice fanboys won't admit that the books are getting worse too

So is Bran going to be cool with Jon being King of the North when he gets back to winterfell?

Not yet confirmed. We just know he's lianna's not Ned's son.

how'd you know he is not neds son?

He doesn't need to try anymore, he's already rich.

Another one of these shitty threads
You annoying faggots need to leave

Retard.

First off, fuck you. The world does not revolve around your likes and dislikes, and you are on a random imageboard where people come to post and view whatever they're into. It's not tailored to your interests, you self-centered fucks.

Second, your closed minds are ridiculous and appalling. Referring to things as "weird" and "disgusting" make you sound like sheltered backwoods little bitches who either have no grasp on reality or are just masking your fears about your own personal niches. Grow up and accept that everyone is different, and as long as they're not harming you (which in this case, they're not), you have absolutely no right to dictate what they do or say (or in this case post).

Your sense of entitlement is laughable.

>no grasp on reality
>discusses politics in a fantasy television show
Yup you're retarded