She flirts with you

She flirts with you.

What do?

kill myself in the head

harpoons

Right in the head

Vomit and run

pump and dump

Shout "we found her men!" as my crew frantically tries to assemble the harpoons.

would try to facefuck her.

Talk to her and gind out her interests, if they are similar to mine then I would go on a date or 2, then take her to meet my mum, if that works out continue dating

Try not to die of curiosity during the time I'm not yet fucking her.

If I got a shot, I gotta know.

It's like telling people I found a big giant box and I didn't look inside., it's exactly that.

I'd let her blow me.

Ever got sucked off by a whale? It's the best blowjob you'll ever get. It's like their years and years of munching, gobbling, licking and tasting food turn their mouths into the ultimate sex organ.

I'd fuck her, but not tell my friends.

Flirt back and see where it goes cuz fat is beautiful u judgemental asshole!

offer a sack of rice as not to anger the local golem.

Contact me: [email protected]

hit it hard and raw

Slickleg a fat patty

Kek

That sounds intriguing. I've occasionally had chances with landwhales but didn't pursue them. Maybe next time.

Is this based on experience? If so, maybe greentext?

>Is this based on experience?
no it's based on a stereotype most likely started by fat bitches

Fuck. Just keep fucking her until I can cum no more

Flirt back. It's not going to go anywhere, but there's no harm in making someone feel good.

It's a stereotype made up by retards trying to rationalize their attraction to big women instead of just being a man and owning that shit. Even if you're just banging one to bust a nut, pussy is pussy, being ashamed is for faggots.

First and second hand experiences.

Pro tip: Make her lick your balls. Their ball sucking skills are out of this world.

Good onya man

Let her stamp on my ballsack

>t's a stereotype made up by retards
That's kind of too bad.

>Even if you're just banging one to bust a nut, pussy is pussy, being ashamed is for faggots
Agree with that.

Politely decline as I don't want to be crushed and die whilst smelling taint.