Memes aside, what's wrong with this guy? It's like all of his luck abandoned him

Memes aside, what's wrong with this guy? It's like all of his luck abandoned him.

He literally is pasta tier

He's been utter trash this Euro

He finished the season on poor form and has continued this trend sadly.

can't get it done without klose

He's only good at dives.

He was never good, just had a good run.
Off to Saudi Arabia or MLS with him.

he doesn't look fucking real. He looks like someone described what an Attractive human looks like to an alien and then they made him.

Why does he look so strange?

only performs good at wc

He's Bavarian

he mocked donaldo and it came back to bite him in the ass

I hate this asshole, I hope he is signed by Arsenal or Roma

he safes everything for the semis and the final

Mememagic is too strong at this tournament.
No chance for him.

>Satan confirms

He looks like he has a low IQ if you ask me

he's cute desu, but he's also a nigger

streak of bad luck

he seems like he just got a lucky break and tried his luck at football. No skill whatsoever, just dangling his arms left and right until he gobbles the ball in the back of the net

Him and the frog faced fucking turk.

>666
Bist du der Teufel?

he will deliver when you dont expect it
he wont deliver when you expect it

Ozil was probably your best outfield player tonight and everyone knows that he can't take penalties for shit so that is Low's fault for not subbing him off late on.

But Muller...holy shit, he just can't catch a break in this tournament, it just seems to always go wrong.

He needs a proper vacation. He's been on the German squad since 2010 along with Bayern going deep in every tourney. That has to tire out a guy sooner or later

i made dis

8/10

Müller waits for the final to score his one decisive goal just for giggles.

>Attractive human

Nah, he was shit this whole euro, just like Müller.

I would like to see some new players, both of them have been consistently disappointing.

literally who?

Draxler is already better than meme magic müller

Just like Kane desu

How long until buyern buy him up and for how much

I bet money on him being germanys best scorer

Literal lifelong Bayernfan here

I have been telling people Müller is fucking shit for 6 years now, all his goals are based on luck

Look what happens when he doesn't dusel his fucking way into everything

why doesn't he fix his nose

Does anyone have loews face after müller missed his pen?

shameless diveball crisis actor, but looses his shit when others do the same

this

>Every single one of Thomas Muller's 91 goals for Bayern Munich are a result of luck according to this German autist

Do you fucks read what you write sometimes? how does it not come off sounding ridiculous to you?

When you do that shit many times and always get away with that it's normal for him to keep doing that.
We always had players that dived like madman for nothing. Now we have Moutinho that when gets touched by an opponent he starts to roll on the field like a dog without stopping.

Never forget who taught him

He looks like those typical german dads you see at campings who come out of their tent with their sandals and white socks shouting "Reiner!" while looking for their 5 year old

he ran out of meme magic, happens to the best of us

what kind of 5 year old is called Reiner

Jerome-Pascal much more likely

Bavarians

Huh never noticed the guy has heterochromia

le potato farmer face