Moot thread

moot thread

I thought the founder of Reddit died years ago?

>that face
disgusting

moot's or the girl's?

He did! Moot ate his liver with a side of kidney beans.

literally who?

>being this new

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. also ive been hear longr thn u, fagit

Newfag

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

who's the chick? she's hot, are there nudes?

Who's bait is better?

Nice b8 m9

>>Not recognising the one of the oldest copypastas on 4chin
>>mfw

boring copy/paste childish bullshit. Give it a rest

How has nobody posted the picture of him jerking off yet?

Samefag

degenerate

>Not recognising the second of the oldest copypastas on 4chin
Go back to summer camp

i dont know what reality is anymore

ok

moot's
look at the lips. feeling to vomit

you tried

taking the bait

test

That's what I was thinking

Moot is a nigger. Stole code off another imageboard, founded Sup Forums. Gigantic weeaboo faggot, closet tranny. At least Hirohito actually is Japanese, instead of a pocky-eating insult to masculinity.

Because we haven't found out what gender he is yet

B8

Continuation Bait? Or summerfag? Perhaps we'll never know.

Who is 'moot'? Is he like boxxy... is he the king or somthing?

i've only been here a few days, but i think hes a meme.

You are a retard. In fact, your parents are retards. Even their parents are retards. In fact, you entire family dating back to the time of the dinosaurs are fucking retards. Let me elaborate. Your parents are definitely down syndrome mongoloid pieces of shit that never should have bred. Because, Y'know, Down Syndrome plus Down Syndrome, it doesn't equal two down syndromes, it's Down syndrome squared. So now, you are your parent's retardation multiplied. But the thing is, their parents were retards, and so on. So you're up to the eighth power of fucking down syndrome already! I'm surprised your heart even remembers to beat, you fucking idiot. I bet you have a walnut-shaped brain in your hip that's like: "GOT TO MOVE THE LEGS WHEN WE WALK! UGH UGH UGH! GOING TO DA REFRIGERATOR FOR DA APPLESAUCE! I LOVE DA APPLESAUCE". I bet your family tree is just sixteen stacked up exponentially increasing mongoloid fucking ape-men fucking each other, and one day accidentally sticking it into a women and then exploding. I bet that in the hospital when you were born, you came out gagging on your mother's juices, crying like a retard. The doctor was crying as well, just because he had to touch your disgusting, shit covered body. You wanna know why it was shit covered? Partly because your mom shit on you, and partly because your foot was made of shit. Do you have one foot? It's probably because your shit-made leg fucking fell off at the age of six months or something, and your doctor told your retarded parents that it was normal. Go fuck yourself, you fucking piece of shit. If you died, not even your parents would care, because they would be too retarded to notice.

testing

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̪̰̜̃ͣ̔ͫ͘Z̳̝̘̅̈͊̽͞͡Ą̴̣͓̭̹ͤͯͦ͂̄L̴̩͚̳͇͓̗̬͖̻̉̽ͦ̓̒͑̚G̼͈͙ͫ͒̈O̗̫̯̘͚̤̺̪̊͒̓̔ͬͫ͠ͅ

it works!

[zalgo] moot did 9/11 [/zalgo]

The second copypasta rustled more jameses

%triforce

testing

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̪̰̜̃ͣ̔ͫ͘Z̳̝̘̅̈͊̽͞͡Ą̴̣͓̭̹ͤͯͦ͂̄L̴̩͚̳͇͓̗̬͖̻̉̽ͦ̓̒͑̚G̼͈͙ͫ͒̈O̗̫̯̘͚̤̺̪̊͒̓̔ͬͫ͠ͅ

>>
%triforce

This probably won't work.

%triforce

[zalgo] nigger [/zalgo]

[zalgo] I am a new fag [/zalgo]

g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̃ͣ̔ͫ͘

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i͐̎

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̪̰̜̃ͣ̔ͫ͘

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̪̰̜̃ͣ̔ͫ͘

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̪̰̃ͣ̔ͫ͘

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓

▲▲

▲ ▲

F̡̛̠͕̼a͈͖̞̖̳̜̥g̶҉̥̥̠g̴̸̤͖̙̫̠o̹̫t͏̝̙̥͞

This is now a newfags can't triforce thread

%triforce

You know it, mang

moot was a massive cuck and im glad he is gone

here since 2009, still cant triforce.. so

[flip] hello testing [/flip]

[flip]testing[/flip]

get the fuck out

This is now a bait thread.

taking the bait

test
(user was banned for this post)

[oblivious] Hehe xd friends is this work>?[/oblivious]

%triforce

> xD

Also, I am actually confused in the regard that half the people are getting baited or the other half is getting baited
%triforce

super^takingthebait

Someone in this thread has got a mouth full of fish hook. This is for certain.

∆ ∆

Same

%triforce

What the fuck is this gif

gee can't imagine why he was a faggot weeaboo

∆ ∆

>I think that he managed to build this site up and sell it off before the FBI managed to stick anything to him is impressive. If you were here in the early days, you know what I am talking about. *tips fedora*

ฬђคt ђคשє เ ๔๏ภє

∆∆

fucken osx

cute girl

∆ ∆

g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̃ͣ̔ͫ͘

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̪̰̃ͣ̔ͫ͘

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̃ͣ̔ͫ͘

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓ ̶͈͔͚̳̩̃ͣ̔ͫ͘

t̟̲̳̞͚̘̏̽͒ͫ̒̌̆͊̀e̶̖̠͇̘̠̗̍͂͗͗̍s̨̗̺͔̜͙͚̙̥͇̏ͧț̲͇̈̍ͧ̐͐ͣ͒͂͆̕i̹͓͍͐̎͑̔ͩ̄̊n̛̖̘̝͖̗͕̺ͬͨ̕g̴̡̞̼͚̠̝͈͎̫̊ͦ͑̒̍̑̎̓

▲ ▲

holy shit it worked thanks user

▲ ▲

it's just a .gif newfriend....
You may take a copy for yourself if you wish?

>>▲
>▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲▲

▲ ▲

Anyone have that gif of him at that seminar talking where you can clearly tell from his mannerisms that he isn't interested in girls?

▲▲