instagram.com/vikyvarga/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

>you'll never marry a qt 3.14 underage italian
feels very bad senpai

More please

I'd F her fo sho

literally whO?

NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER NEUER!

>you will never have comfort sex with underage italy qt

webm of her pls

Gotta love white girls

F

>tfw no fidanzata Italiana

Webm plz

I'd press her F to my pay respect... know what I mean

>you will never dry her tears with your cock

Qt of the tournment so far for me.

F

i like this thread

F for Manuela Feuer

I want to kiss her nose

I'd let her stutter up to my PK...if you know what I mean

moot?

>she'll never cry on your shoulder

MOOT?

LMAO

Explain.

this is pelles gf
hungarian golddigger

She'd never want to. You can't compete with Italian stallions, cuck.

D

She is very cute

>fake blonde

trash

she better ditch him after that pen

Fuck, Italian girls are so fucking hot.

Cuter

>No Blacked logo

wut

>gookshit
weeb pls

Italy
Yes

I never got this far before so...

i didnt know italy was white

>girl

wew

qt of the tournament? :3

Reminder that on the left is her boyfriend.

Ugly wop

>he fell for the asian women meme

me on the left

Gook nose

ewwww

me in the middle

Slitty eyed, flat faced, bodyless yellow dwarf.

>her boyfriend will love her tenderly tonight to cheer her up.
WHY THE FUCK IT'S NOT ME?!

Me on the right

>liking plastic gooks
>ever
How do i know you're a weeaboo?

>niggerlips
wow is this what happens when niggers mix with whites? :c

;_;

she looks 19-20

We have to think about the ramifications if Germany continues to build national pride.

she's hungarian

instagram.com/vikyvarga/?hl=en

Nigger, you've got yellow fever and you have it bad.

She's not even good-looking, for any race. You have shit standards.

>you will never eat spaghetti, make pizza, sexually Pisa, or install fascism with a qtitaliangf

why bother living

she could really spice things up with that zaza

I want to hug her and protect her.

nice biceps

The fuck? Those are dick sucking lips, nicely shaped. What a cuck

when I watched it I knew

cutest girl I've ever seen in sports broadcasts I think

stop posting this shit, german team is a bunch of turks and albos, germans have no pride, they still have soviet monuments on their land

cutie of the tournament confirmed

>tfw you'll never cum in her gnocchi

Better genes than sand niggers
>sweden ha! Enjoy

i want to have sex with a girl so bad

God 100% of the Italian girl I met had my heart melting. You have to hear them talk, it's like they know how to seduce from day 1

Germanized Italian girls are master race

ffs why cant it never be just an ordinary girl, no it must always be an instagram model fuck you

I want to rub my superiour German cock all over that face to comfort her and literally wipe the tears away

OMFG

Thanks for all the webms swedebro. You're always appreciated.

your pic looks like a coalburning slut

at least op pic is kinda cute

goddamn how I hate you leafniggers

>tfw you see this supreme qt on live tv and know for a fact that someone on Sup Forums made a thread about her

Sup Forums the real mvp

well, fuck you too, Hans

is this freakazoid?

Migrants don't play handball because they cant get millions of euros for sitting on a bench

Those lips, my god

It's pelle's girlfriend

>instagram.com/vikyvarga/?hl=en

brb gonna murder the rest of the teams just to have the chance to sniff her hair

how can a country be this much cucked? fucking hell.

>post yfw you realize Pelle aka one of the people who missed a penalty and ended Italy's winning streak against Germany is fucking THAT GIRL and you're shitposting on a chinese cartoon forum

What do you expect from permavirgin losers? Not that I'm complaining.

E-stalkers are why I love Sup Forums.

I want to be comforted by a big white german cock, make me your bitch Hans

its football not an invasion

>Budapest
>Hungarian

>tfw she breaks up with you because of your pussy ass penulty

>Pelle will comfort her and himself by sweet lovemaking by the fire

I would miss a penalty too

kek she's hungarian

Doesn't look as qt as in the webm.

>tfw some pasta eating, pizza baking, leaning-tower-constructing, hand waving, penalty shot missing fuck gets to comfort her

Me on bottom right

>those muscles