U mad white boy?

u mad white boy?

shes all mine and there aint a damn thing your white ass can do about it, white trash

Nice try Nigger, she's gonna be left alone in less than a few weeks anyway...

My white ass can kill your black ass and thats what We can do about it moron

Thats one John West rejected. Happy Hunting

Joke's on you! I'm IMPOTENT!!!

Even though this is just a bait thread, in the slight slight off chance its real.

Have fun paying child support nigger.

Lol blacks don't pay child support

Ewww... Shea carrying a half human monkey baby

>implying niggers can read and write

She looks 16-17

How many of these threads do you post a week? Ballpark figure if you aren't sure.

all yall white boys jus jealous

i dont care, after you knock her up she will be stuck with a half breed baby, and since you cant get a job she will kick your ass out of the house, and she will be forever alone with a half-breed baby because no white guy is going to want to hook up with a nigger loving whore with a half breed baby

actually blacks are doing white people a favor by getting rid of the low life skanky women, and they are diluting their own race in the process so please go fuck all the white women that are willing to open their skanky snatch for you

This picture is older than OP.
Fuck off.

Daily reminder that zionist shills are real

Requesting non censored image

Today when I was shopping this black lady (damn I wanna fuck her tho so hot) had 2 kids and they were saying "daddy" like throughout thr store, then when I saw her behind me her kids said "daddy!" Really loud behind me .. I turned around and said "i ain't your dad, I never paid child support you y'all nuggets" and yeah

sure thing kike

every morning when you look into the mirror, you still are and always will be a nigger. that makes me smile, not mad or angry.

Why did you made ANOTHER thread? the other one wasnt good enough to jerk off?

But your white ass would get raped in prison by niggas, so is that really a good option?

We can hang you both, nigger.

i dont care about the nigga in the background, but pregnant women is my fetish.... so do you have more?

Yeah that baby in the stomach is already in prison by now kek

Why would I be mad? You have a pretty girlfriend and you both look happy. Good for you
Sage