What does "The South" have to offer besides mosquitoes and retards

What does "The South" have to offer besides mosquitoes and retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

netstate.com/states/tables/state_millionaires_household.htm
twitter.com/_FloridaMan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I rest my case

uh crayfish?

fried chicken

Britain, probably...

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly determines whether or not you like a state?

Nothing. Stay where you are. We don't need anymore of complaining, Yankee, motherfuckers.

It's a vague amalgam of news stories and reputations and how far they are willing to drag this country down with their bullshit.
Don't worry. You'll never make a carpet bagger out of me, sweetheart

>Brobible
Try harder, it's no wonder why intelligence maps of America created by legitimate places all contrast against this one.

Also, to answer OP's, apparently millionaires could be something the south offers, since it has the most of them.

Austin fag here...All day I hear former Cali-Fags bitchin about how they hate Texas and why Cali was so much better and cheaper. Then why are you HERE? Sounds like some dude telling me how great his ex-wife was...

My man!
New York, the good part.
Not the city

And as for your question OP, the job market is down South

Houston fag here...at least we have water Austin bro

netstate.com/states/tables/state_millionaires_household.htm

per capita or total, because I think you may be wrong either way.

Why hate new Jersey? Have you ever been? I moved here a few years ago and its beautiful, except for newark and Camden.

ATL here. Neutral AF

I live in L.A. and I hear the reverse all fucking day. Some places i understand but people from like Newark, Boise and Austin as well...so it's just something people do...

where from?

I live in Virginia so I can verify that the intelligence decreases the farer you go south. Northern and Central Virginia are the whole reason why they are considered a, "smarty pants" state.

From Albuquerque originally but I've lived in Colorado, DC, Bethesda, and San Antonio. I've found everywhere I've lived I could be happy.

the basic problem is that we were too quick to forgive traitors

Charleston sc...it is a gem compared to the rest of the state. The history is cool and the women are unbelievably attractive...most are down to pound. Lived there for 18 years. Always a nice place to visit.

alligators

I live in Arkansas, everyone is retarded.
Still love my state, best nature in the south with Florida and Texas not included obviously.

Sounds like a place I should visit. Where do the poundable ones hang out?

Austin is overrated as fuck. Don't believe the hype.

>That's only 15
>Total contrast.

I like Austin.
If it wasn't surrounded by the rest of Texas it would be a 10/10 city

Go downtown, mainly King / market. The beaches are teeming. Folly or iop.

Are the UK traitors? The EU is basically the same kind of political organization as the US. They just seceded. Call them traitors.

Inbreeding

California is a fucking shithole, at least people from the south are polite and classy

And they have better food and better music too

with a vote not musket balls.

The south seceded with votes as well. Oh, then the US began to invade. You furious over Fort Sumter still dawg? No one died in that battle.

I will admit, Californias' version of classy is rich douches. it's a fucking shame.
>Point: user

That is because of all the niggers. North and south dakota have a very low nigger population, while mississippi has one of the highest.

Fucking niggers ruin everything.

The south seceded with votes as well. Oh, then the US began to invade. You furious over Fort Sumter still dawg? No one died in that battle.

Samefagging this HARD

Proud to be a Utahn

Minnesota is bae.

Zion is fucking cool.

Hell yeah, my Sup Forumsro

St8 r8 thread?

>hating all those other states
>only disliking Oklahoma
You know nothing about Oklahoma, do you user?

Utah. Don't forget Utah.

>only
I dislike Utah, too, nigger. And I know I don't want to go to Oklahoma

Good klan meetings

There's definitely some scenery there!

No, see the post above yours.
Oklahomans biggest natural wonders are salt flats, man made lakes, and oil fields

And Maryland. He dislikes Maryland too.

The reason I hate all of those states is because I've lived in most of them, except Arizona, Missouri and South Carrolina and the redneck niggers in them are fucking ignorant and need to die, especially the ones on the east coast. "The south" doesn't stop at the mason dixon line, PA might as well be south, too. It's really fucking bad there if you're not in Philly or Pittsburgh.

I wish I could have marked DC, would have marked as hate. Maryland is probably a 6/10 state if you're not in Bmore

I'm not saying anything bad about Utah, I love it here! I'm only saying, he kinda missed a big blotch of orange when he said that Oklahoma was the only state he disliked.

not much. i used to live down there for 5 years. but you know, it's part of what makes us unique in the US. these differences. florida though, can just be dumped into the ocean.

Tobacco. Tons of it.

I meant like only disliking Oklahoma instead of hating it. I didn't mean to imply it was the only state he disliked.

Holy shit

cheap land, good mexican food and flesh eating bacteria on the beach

the only good ones are limited to Louisiana

Ah. Gotcha. I probably brought down my state's average intelligence a bit for a second there.

You have a point, but I usually dislike/hate states based on the people, not the landmarks. If Utah didn't have mormons, I would have been neutral

But I am from Arkansas and am statistically smarter than 99.5% of the population.
And I seem even more intellegent in Arkansas.
It feels good to be a smug outlier.

I assume you know enough about them to come to a conclusion.

give it a couple years and youll have most major texan cities becoming exactly like austin. You see it in places like Houston and Dallas.

It's an understandable misunderstanding.

>magic
>underwear
I like the fucking scientologists more than mormons AND I WAS IN A FUCKING MASKED PROTEST AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY

where will the die hard texans go then?

I hope that's obvious. I think the only way someone could hate the most diverse state in the country is by completly ignoring everything that makes it special and focusing on people which are more or less the same everywhere.

If all the niggers went back to Africa then the south score as the west coast on standardized tests

You're telling me you hate en entire group of people just because of their clothes?

yeah no they wouldn't. sorry to burst your bubble.

No, nigger, look up mormonism. They're fucking whacko

I'm from NWA, and in Texas RN, and was stationed in FL. Arkansas is so much better, depending on where you are from.

Not true. The general populace here is dumb.
It's poor uneducated people that do so shitty on standardized tests. Of course their are more blacks that are poor an uneducated.
I say that coming from northwest Arkansas, where black people don't exist.

I hate California because I grew up there and it turned into a fucking communist haven after I left.

I live in Utah of all states, I've known Mormons all my life. I know things about them which won't come up on the first page of Google's search results.

>communist

you're a fucking idiot

Zone 7-9 gardening which is pretty dope if you like to grow things.

>implying that's possible

Bamafag here. South has nothing to offer. Everyone is far too religious. Cannot even get laid. I work for the VA here and on my commute to work I pass a billboard sign that reads #secede. I'm also a nigga only attracted to Asian and Caucasian females; so your mileage may very.

Source: 28 year old grad school virgin.

you can be a die hard texan and still niggers are equals. The times are a changing

Hey, no way.
I live up In between Rogers and Eureka.
Are you stationed down at frt smith or something?
And Florida has the Everglades and the keys. Which beats out the ozarks in my opinion

Well in metro Atlanta the public schools outside the city limits are actually very good. But once you drive inside the perimeter and check into Wheezy Jefferson High School, that's where the state average gets dragged to shit

Florida seems to be on everyones shit list. Why is it so hated?

all black men in texas need to be armed.

twitter.com/_FloridaMan

>ignorant people

Such a tipical Jewyorker. I've lived in New York my entire life it's full of nothing but pretentious out of touch trendy liberals who consider themselves worldly but no nothing outside of their shit state. They love to boast about how great their state is when in actuality the people that make their state great the "capitalists", they hate the most.

Ask me anything, I'll be glad to answer.

Texas has one of the best economies in the world

I'm from Commiefornia, nigger. I just live in Jew York. I wanna get the fuck out of here.

Fun fact:
SAT scores for white kids in households that earn less than $20k/yr is about the same as black kids from families that earn over $200k/yr.
There is a racial gap. Not because tests are racist or culturally biased either; Asians have no problems with whitey's tests.

The people
Personally I never thought that Floridas people where any different from the rest of the east coast but I've never been further north than Georgia on the east coast so I don't really know.

My apologies for assuming you liked it I'm a bit jaded as you can see.

But seriously fuck California go to Washington! Best West Coast State in my opinion.

youre saying this like theyre not already

shotes out

I wanna go to Maine, tbh. I wanna live innawoods with a state that doesn't care what the fuck I do

Shitty cranky old white people taken care of by niggers/spics

Yeah man Maine is on the top of my list too. They tend to be a little exclusive though they don't like Outsiders takes a few years to prove you're not an asshole to them.