Respectful 'Say farewell to Italy' thread

Respectful 'Say farewell to Italy' thread.

Mi amici, you've played a great tournament. You were gentlemen on and off thefield.

I'm sorry we escaped the curse this time, it wanted to grab on fove separate occasions. A loss in penalties is always anguish, I can feel your pain

I hope we'll meet again at a World Cup in the near future. May the better team win then.

Farewell fratelli.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75oM6gTVRYM
youtu.be/NBE-uBgtINg
strawpoll.me/10650289
streamable.com/q0fr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope itally will never get to play in any major football tournament just because of how dirty you play fucking sandniggers

O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella CIAO CIAO CIAO !!

Strampede mi
youtube.com/watch?v=75oM6gTVRYM

Well played germany, I will support your team.

Buonanotte, dolce principe

we still did pretty good with the team we have.
Reminder that we missed Verratti, Marchisio, De Rossi and Candreva.
Hopefully we won't see Zaza and Pellè ever again.

gg wp

...finally

One of the Most exciting penalties i Ever seen. No regrets, amazing game and congrats to Germanibros

fuck off pizzafresser

Now you MUST win this.
DAJE

F

:'(

Germanbros you are the best rival, i would suck you bratwurst

Buffon deserved it today, the other guys not so much. I don't know what Italy will do when he retires.

If there was one team that could stop Herman it was italy. They have nothing to be ashamed of. F

>They have nothing to be ashamed of. F
Pellè and Zaza

This hurts more than it should
Hold me brahs

Italy played well. They had almost no holes in their defence and had several dangerous counter attacks.

When I realised it would go into penalties I was 90% sure we'd fuck it up again. So glad I'm wrong.

This is a game I wish both teams could have won, unlike a game like Portugal-Croatia. I think Italy and Germany were the two best teams so far in the tournament, and I thought beforehand that the eventual winner of this game, whoever it would be, would go on to win the championship.

Well played Italy, the game was in the balance most of the time, fuck those semen gobblers who are now gloating but ready to cry just a few minutes earlier

Italy fought vayalantly, Italy fgought honorably. And Italy died...

Great game Italy! Much respect. This was no Murderball. World class team. Looking forward to our next game. You are true gentlemen. Love Buffon!

This game should have been the final with both teams as well deserved finalists.

Well played Italy. F

Buffon was great. Shoutout to my boi Boateng for making the game interesting.

This pretty much. How do you even go from here, fucking bus parking Portugal vs meme underdog Iceland?

sometimes meme magic is just enough. Goddamn fucking zaza I knew he was going to fuck it up.

well played germany. You deserved it

I don't think Zaza even practiced that stupid walk-up before.

Buffon is GOAT and deserved the win, the rest of the team are cunts. It's sort of like Messi and Argentina.

porco dio la raggi no

youtu.be/NBE-uBgtINg
>I'm sorry we escaped the curse this time
Don't be sorry, now we are free

Man, such a good game. Italy played up a storm over the course of the tournament and I am kinda sad to see them drop out now instead.
I'd have prefered to have the teams meet for the last game instead. Honestly, for how tense this whole thing was I wouldn't have minded seeing either team win.

Thank you, brüder.

Germany has to win it now if you don't you'll have to give up the wc

POOO

Good game, Italy. Buffon was great.

See you in the next tournament

>Waste time the whole game aiming to cheese us in penalty shootouts
>sub someone in the last minute just for the penalties
>proceed to miss 4 (FOUR) penalties

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Should have been Italy vs Croatia final

lasciate mi danzare
con il palla nel piede
a casa noi andare
"grazie" Zaza Simone

This was the true final.

this

Still, those penalties

Well played germoney

>taking the world champions to PK with a midfield of Giaccherini, Parolo and Sturaro
No idea how they did it. Italybros can hold their heads high.

Farewell fratelli tis was a honor

That was the most horrible match i've seen in entire euro, not even kidding. You guys are soooo bad, we will completly destroy your ass. Period.

Please Germany PLEASE beat france and portugal, don't let the memes win.
we root 4 u

strawpoll.me/10650289

Respect deserved.

F

Chapeau Italy. Great match

Someone already posted in another thread that no other team is as highly respected in Germany than Italy. This game proves why!

based Italy

They're interviewing Buffon right now, he's doing a big bro speech while crying :(

Agreed. I don't think the tournament can go up from here.
Either team would have deserved to win.

nah
when you come this close to winning and fail you don't hold your head high. Just shame.

> Poland
who?

>yfw this was his last European Championship

Grazie Italia ! See next time to the worldcup ItalianBro.

danke
R E S P E C T

ill miss the italian qts in the stands the most

Bro, losing to Germany in penalties is NOT something to be ashamed of.

Can we talk about how fucking shit Müller was once again?

What the fuck is his problem? He hasn't scored a penalty in ages, he's fucking up all of them.

Memes aside, I'd kinda like to see Iceland win for the sheer butthurt it'll cause.

nah they can fuck off
aaaaay

Goodnight german bro's. We fade into the darkness of the night.

Until we meet again on another summer night in the distant future.

A great match with our favorite "enemies"
good luck for the semifinal

Honors to you my friend

I'm feel so sad right now but happy cause it was a fair game

Now kick those stupid French ass

Why are you all like this? Come on, destroy each other, torture the one who lost, something

;_;

GG WP

moritela vi prego

Hey, Italy

Never liked you fags. Hated you ever since 2006. All that crying and diving and kicking, it was a disgrace.

But for today, F

See you next tournament. Hope Boufon will still be there then.

losing to anyone with that Pellè penalty, one penalty away from beating the world champions with the shittiest team in Italian Football history is too much. At some point it becomes shameful, Pellè will dream that penalty until he dies, i hope so at least.

Toptier rivalry can go on. There is just no match like this, what other matchup has this much history and 8 worldcups on the field?

Italy sucks shit, but at least Buffon is still the best goalkeep.

E U R O P A
U
R
O
P
A

Underrated post.

shit, pelle and zaza left a scar inside me, im lost

Is there an online recording of the penalty shootout with BBC commentary?

ggwp you shitters
can't bring myself to hate you

Genuinely mad for Zaza and Pellè.
But at least we did resist against you germanbros. It's all downhill from here for you, go and win mein freunde.

Italy played great, their match against against Belgium was the game of the tournament for me.
They ran out of talent against Germany (literally, with all the yellow cards) but showed a lot of heart to take it to penalties.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT

I still can't fucking believe this. It's too stupid to be true.

I'm still shaking. The whole match was insanely tense. The hope was just too real.
Well played Germany, may we fight again when the cold winds of Russia will test our fires.

this was the biggest hurdle to win the cup, frogs, memevikings, poortugal or goatfuckers will be no match compared to italy.

You played well pham, hadn't Boateng given us the penalty it would have ended 2-0.
Just please don't fuck it up with the faggots in the semi

If we win this, you are the silver medalist, Italy.

This was the clash of titans we all wanted. The two greatest footballing nations fought it out to the very last teeth, and someone had to win.

This year was our turn. You know this had to happen at some point, but know that no team is as respected here as yours, and this wont change the slightest bit.

this game was nerve wrecking and both games did well at times and fucked up a lot, im just happy we broke the curse 2bh. gg italy, well see each other again.

good game Italia

see you in the next tournament

Germanbros better be careful, Iceland has meme magic by its side, that's a force to be reckoned with.
Rip based Buffon, best man tonight.
Thank you Zazza for being the most useless shit around.

rest in spaghetti
never forgetti

>The two greatest footballing nations

5 WCs?
Don't think so.

The more I look at it the less I know whether to laugh or cry

streamable.com/q0fr

look at that fucking Buffon

What a based guy

You mean 8.

Don't you fucking dare losing now, you have the strongest team, I believe in you bros, don't disappoint me.

GG Italy, if u had De Rossi or Motta you might've won this match.

>mfw German know that now they no fucking chance against France

Great performance anyway, you may lost against us but well.. you still beat Italy and get your revenge

>De Rossi
yes
>Motta
no

;_;

What?
We're not worried about France