So what movie future are we going to live or most likely living now?

So what movie future are we going to live or most likely living now?
Demolition man or Idiocracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Demolition Man because they got the Taco Bell logo right.

Literally both.
A camp, degenerate, feminized, overly-PC, hyper-consumerist society.

Idiocracy+Children of Men

Cloud Atlas, but the consumers will be brown and the servants white

i mean how close are we to equilibrium

Neither

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

>that poster

It hurts.

man i watched Demolition man when i was a kid,and dont remember almost nothing,but i remember that the nigga was a cool ass villain.

why?

two possible timelines in chronological order:
gattaca + 1984
i robot
ghost in the shell/blade runner

v for vendetta + children of man
rise of the planet of the apes (but with muslims)

this

We've got VR sex, so three shells should be coming out soon.

As if three seashells will ever replace toilet paper

>rise of the planet of the apes (but with muslims)

>he doesn't remember the three sea shells

Demolition Man is way more accurate. Also one problem with Idiocracy was it had all the emphasis on procreation and genetics, and not culture.

I think Snipes is a legitimately underrated actor.

if you took idiocracy seriously at all youre an edgelording autist

Neither.

>tfw no qt Sandra Bullock futurecop waifu to mindsex with and cuddle up watching 80s action movies together

holy shit im dying at how it shows how much better whites are because you litterally have to switch the roles for you to hate them
>NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

>Everything needs to look edgy.
>Everybody wears black and tacticol shit.
>Messy, wareted down colours.
Equilibrium was ahead of it's time.

Absolutely spot on.

i think i'll still take idiocracy.
but in reality we are sort of living idiocracy.
> still waiting for all restaurants to be taco bell so i can get myself a rat burger underground

i meant demolition man

in the time span of idiocracy or even modern man
its genetically impossible to get stupider in that short a time

and i still stand by that its a total fedora movie
>everyone else is just too stupid and only I am smart enough to save them

its an okay comedy but is a pretty shitty comentary

o never mind

not a movie but we are probably almost there.

You talk all faggy.

It's funny because Idiocracy was made during the Bush Administration as a warning against reality TV culture being pushed by the right.

well personally i don't really see it as a documentary, that just sounds dumb.
but idiocracy would be a pretty cool movie future to be in.
you can be of below average intelligence and still be considered smart.
hell! just imagine anybody here in the real world going to that future. they can become president and mold the US to there image.

yeah but its more like ethiopia at that point, king nothing by being simply average

not to mention they live in a hellscape
and we have oculus waifus soon

I mean someone should really make a Pros and Cons of living in the futures of movies.
Like for example.
Demolition Man
Idiocracy
Total Recall
The Purge
Equilibrium

first off equilibrium only has gun fu for cool shit
and the biggest trade off is that our world has so much more entertainment, like in harry potter they still use fucking 1820 cameras, but i have a goddamn smartphone on me at all times that does more than that ever could, also videogames

movies like demo and total recall have cool sim stuff but it seems parrellel with our shit in some way or a little better but missing something cool

Then where are the sexy leather body suits?
Why aren't all women of suitable BMI wearing latex like I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED?

You're so full of shit

yay,future is not about fussion energy or conolizing Mars,first give us our leather suit chicks,then we talk.

>colonizing Mars
What for? Humans went to the moon and what happened? Nothing.
Fuck the future, I'm alive now and I demand leather body suits. Our cattle can't die for just beef, jackets and work boots. They can make us all Snake Plisskens and Selenes if we dare to dream.

Demolition Man is an underrated besides being a good comedy. They even got Schwarzenegger right.

People could laugh at people in the movie as a strawman so obvious it was inoffensive, but our sjw aren't really that far away from this point.

>What for?
For when science extends our lifespans to an indefinite amount of time. People living thousands of years will overpopulated the planet. Plus, eventually the sun will grow, and engulf the earth. We need to figure out how to colonize other places, or we're doomed as a species.

That's not happening in my lifetime, so LEATHER BODY SUITS NOW

Planet of Apes.

DEVO was right

Oh sure, we can have the body suits in the mean time. I'm just saying, one day we will need to take our bodysuit wearing asses to mars.
Tissue growth work keeps advancing. The mad scientists are producing meat in a lab, doing brain regeneration experiments on the brain dead, and growing new organs. If you hold out long enough, then you can regrow some shit to extend your life. And if you do that, then you might live long enough to see a time where you can completely reconfigure the make up of your body.
Imagine how great your ass will look in that leather suit then.

But by that point, no one is dying. So you'll need a planet escape plan.

Soylent Green. Not necessarily the whole "people" thing but the conditions everyone lives in, lack of food, elite vs others...

A mix of Atlas Shrugged but replacing all the parasites with SJW (which is basically the exact same thing) with Children of Men and Brave New World in terms of media consumption.

>v for vendetta
V only really worked because the world went into a new world war and basically everyone got fucked, so the UK was forced to enact totalitarianism to maintain order.