Racist BTFO

We wuz knights

>full plate
>ancient

The fuck are these niggers smoking?

Pcp

Back in your mudhut, boi

nigger has german shield and arab sword

you guys are the best, stop bitching now.

Another thing for blacks to try and lie about.. lol knights weren't black men. Knights were white, specially trained swordsman sent by the king or queen to do attacks at night. Basically the Navy seals of medevial times get your shit straight

They're smoking shit

whites had a problem and they solved it 1 way ore a nother they won

I fucking love shit like this, it's kind of sad actually, they can't just be proud of who they are and make the best of it, "WE WUZ DA KINGZ"

stay woke fam

I said pass the ashtray, bitch. Can you ear me now?

>white people had to be smart and do something to win
yeah that's basically how history was written. somebody lost, they went back to the drawing board and came back
if blacks were so smart, why didn't they come back with something better?

Does that mean that jousting was just an ancient form of a drive by?

Too bad gun powder was invented by the Chinese keks, bad cringe race B8

What is the "100" supposed to mean? I see it a lot lately.

Makes it satisfying if such a thing were true. The Great Black Empire that ruled over all subjects of knowledge was destroyed by Cave Dwellers who then learned their Philosophy and Education courses and advanced on it as time went on. Now Niggers can't do shit, sad to believe they lie about how great they are by Piggy Backing the history of others.

That they keep it Fo' real 100!

I have a black neighbor who says 100 after the word Real.

Since when did "I Keeps it Real" turn into
"I Keeps it Real 100!"?

It's cringe worthy that some Vine/ Dank Meme Trend can change their sentence structure.

Does he say hundred or hunna

were ancient egyptians black? or not? I mean it looks like jelous negro mumbo jumbo but honestly I can't say for sure

This gave me cancer. I shouldn't have asked.

nobody's certain if they were African, Muslim or something else
I've seen blacks claim they were black to make Africa look good

Blacks were treated as slaves by the egyptians and if they were black their sarcophagus's would reflect that with the face, the faces on sarcophagus's definitely do not have a black persons facial structure.

WE WUZ KINGITES N SHIT

he says it like WAN ZERO ZERO, he can't count to 10

and angain muricans know shit about history....
climate in the ancient egypt was far not that hot like today and egyptians were white all along but they had allies called nubians that were black...

>astrology

they dont... there was another climate back than

nubians they called them

fucking kek

This is actually pretty interesting.

Even if false, they derive a sense of pride from it.

They're willing to latch on that because they have no culture to look fondly back upon. Living in a western world without connection to it. It must be tough.

No they were basically Arabic. Here's an example of some of their art depicting different types of people. Top left is the Nubian race, which they considered inferior.

What's a Nubian?

All are inferior to the Aryan.

I think I have an explanation for the black night that's an HRE shield and the Netherlands where in the HRE and the Netherlands have a tradition where they would paint their faces black for some holiday

>nobody's certain

BLACK RAGE

an ancient equivalent of a nigger

TREEPS DONT LIE

damn man just google already and read the wiki for like 5 seconds ...

Black Neighbor makes it sound like "Hunnid".

Wan Zero Zero would have been much better and less cringe inducing. It could have even been his gimmick, an inside joke for those who know him. But instead of that, he sold out and joined the group of trend following negroes.

>those trips
>that truth

They were basically Arabs/Middle eastern

Thats not true at all, knights were the protection of the serfdoms and lordships. They were more like body gaurds than navy fucking seals

Bitch I almost laughed

Good fucking lord put a bullet in his head

Knight's were the mid tier aristocratic class, or the sons of the lords and ladies.

When war occurred, they were expected to take up arms for the king and queen.

They weren't assassins, as honor was a big deal back then, especially for the rich

well they obviously weren't Muslim you fucking retard, they were probably semetic

>691783969
>all da scionzes
fucking niggers

And actually some knights didn't even see battle at all since they were always just behind the front lines

makes sense

Nobody recognized Satan, you're all faggots and fuckin failure cunts

We wuz kings