OFFICIAL laugh at shitaly thread

OFFICIAL laugh at shitaly thread.

Let's get this going guys.

How do you go 120 minutes of shitty bus-parking only to throw away penalties like that?

>mexican flag
oh you murica

americans are fat

You should build a wall to keep those boat-people they're forced to accept in Italy.

>be stupid
>be american

Is this an epic new may may?

>wahhh my last thread didn't work, better make a new one

>MURRILARD INTELLECTUALS

I wasn't going to be mad, I expected to lose and I like always cheer Germany after Italy.
But those penalties really made me mad, how to ruin a match 101.

I love this pic

How do you guys go 120 years of being a shitty country and having not an end in sight?

>(((Strupp)))

anyone got a webm of that one boipussy pk? you know which one i'm talking about.

>1776 + 120 =

the Mexican flag looks like someone grab the Italian flag and wiped their ass with it, fitting for those piel de mierda

> t. Guiliam Perez

My favorite part is the stupid gradients on the cactus flowers, like who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

Our flag is better than your fucking chicano flag trash

I've never actually looked at the crest on mexico's flag, always just assumed it was some regular ass crest. Now I see it's actually a cheap drawing

Maybe cheap is the wrong word because it's pretty nice but still tacky for a national flag

SIETE
I
E
T
E

-

CERO
E
R
O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Leaf
>Talking about tacky

our flag is pretty nice, don't really see what's so tacky about the leaf except for internet memery. It's a nice regular shape, not a bubbly cartoon

that being said fuck canada please annex us sempai

>A FUCKING CHICAGADO REPLIED TO MY POST

>chicano
get the fuck out you dirty spic trash

>70

The ride never ends

>siete cero = 70
confirmed for proxy-troll

you bang ese?

>Chicanolards
>Human.

Nothing to laugh about tbf