Having an intelligent conversation about music on Sup Forums is like digging a hole in water...

having an intelligent conversation about music on Sup Forums is like digging a hole in water. the entire public opinion here is either shaped by the voice of shitty music publications, or by repressed sexual energy and loneliness.

nobody here actually cares about music. they either want to look cultured by mindlessly swallowing everything p4k says, or they're horny virgin NEETS who want to obsess over some waifu with like-minded mentally ill people. like 90% of the posters here are dumb waifufags who don't even know how to talk about music.

this place is a shithole and i regret ever spending time talking to the other moronic degenerates here

Mmmmm yes enlighten me on the forgotten art of discourse

anyway yeah so MODS

>OP notices this up to now
>it's been like that for years

here is your reply

The GTFO if this place stinks, what are you waiting for? A kick in the balls?

Why are you on Sup Forums if you want actual discussion? There hasn't been actual discussion on Sup Forums, let alone the entire Internet, since like 2008

Are you classically trained user?

no. but i've taken a couple of classes on theory and i would say i have a surface-level understanding of it. i also play several different instruments

HAHAHAHAHA

At least it's better than /lit/

that's more than the majority of posters here can say.

but lit is so much better than mu

>like 90% of the posters here are dumb waifufags who don't even know how to talk about music.
Enlighten us how to talk about music. Go ahead.

>WAHH WHAH WHAA WHHA WAHHH WAAAAHHH WAHHH MOOSIK WAAAHH WAHH I POO POO PEEPEE MYSELF WAAAAHHH

P-p-please show me, master!

I'm laughing at you because you fell for level 1 dipshit bait, and then doubled down. You're a moron. Beat it.

>i enjoy this piece of music because of these qualities that it possesses.
it's not that hard, but judging by how little these kinds of posts are actually made here, it sure as hell would seem like it is.

LIT IS THE ULTIMATE GARBAGE BOARD
I'D RATHER BE ON REDDIT THAN LIT
HOW CAN A WHOLE BOARD ALL POSSESS THE ABILITY TO RUTHLESSLY GOBBLE THEIR OWN COCKS

threads like these really hurt Sup Forums's feelings

because the truth hurts

Have you ever achieved an orgasm through prostate stimulation?

Y/N

N

The only people that think lit is good is people that don't read.

Y

i never said it was good. i just said it's better than Sup Forums

Are you considering doing it sometime in the near future?

Y/N

N
butt stuff kind of grosses me out

the fact that people are getting so upset and defensive about this just proves how true it is

omo...

This is true.

kek

grimes thread tho?

No, I'm not the OP of this thread. Unlike the OP of this thread I actually understand and appreciate how the open Internet works. It's like listening to the radio - there's lots of background noise to navigate, but occasionally the most beautiful and profound sounds come out.

see

Fuck
You got me OP

why is that relevant at all?

Because it is what you're missing - good music conversation doesn't just magically appear, user. It's gotta be grown, cultivated, and tended to - by the likes of you.

fair enough. it just gets frustrating that i'm constantly putting in work to foster discussion in threads that die after 5 responses, when grimes/kpop/marina/p4kBNM threads hit bump limit daily