German Italian Brotherhood Thread

Inghilterra ha perso a Islanda

Reporting in. Great match. Shame that Hummels won't be in the next match.

Great match! Hope you win the Euros at this point, godspeed germanbros!

goddammit fucking penaltys, we only won one time

Never saw a more nervewrecking game. You fought like true romans.

i hate when it comes down to this but on the other side adrenaline rush like crazy. cant even remember when i saw 18 penalties

And Zaza is supposed to be a penalty taker.

LOL

This was a teutoburg I guess

both of you played like shit

Cant make this shit up

I'll say it right now this was the true final of the tournament. See you next time amicci!

they don't know how to play differently.
fucking assclowns
dagos and zee nazis = boring game

I genuinely thought i would die during the shootout.

It was terrible. I just wanted it to end.

Hic forum est.
Alea iacta est.
Veni, vidi, vici.

>why does nobody like us

Well I think all the players were nervous as fuck

Great match. Respect.

few questions to everyone

>why did boateng confuse footy with handball?

>why did conte sub in zaza?

>why did schweini choose to do the shootout on the italian side?

>how many heartattacks did you have?

Should have been the final

>Germans realizing that they beat an ultimately equal team on penalties in a close match.

>Americucks spamming "LETS ALL LAUGH AT ITALY" because their own national team is tragic.

>"B-b-but muh semi-final."

Fuck off, Wales made it to the semis, and they could probably destroy your joke of a national team.

I don't mind them laughing at England cause its fucking funny, but Americans are literally the shit stirrers of this board. They don't even care about football.

Boateng did the classic "i aint doin nuffin, ref" pose. Unlucky it backfired, freak accident.

I dont know, but i thank him for it.

Did Schweini choose that? Are you sure?

None, amazingly. I expected one every second though. Genuinely no idea how i survived.

>didn't qualify

>Germans realizing that they beat an ultimately equal team on penalties in a close match.

Ugh, i wish.

People are already attacking Löw again, saying it was an "average italian team". German football fans are the worst.

>Did Schweini choose that? Are you sure?
yes 100% sure

he won the coin flip, then kassai asked him. he said "that side" he looked and said "thats the italian side, are you sure?" "yes". check the replay

Confirmed worse than England.

fuck off
enjoy your refugees. Can you take Zaza too? He looks like one.

Wow, i didnt catch that.

Maybe he thought of the Finale Dahoam, and wanted to reverse things.
Ballsy at best, stupid at worst.

In terms of players, sure. But they played well as a unit and in every game were hard to break down.

Their one weakness was Ireland though lol.

Shit happens i guess. It always happen to niggers tho'

Teorically, he isn't the worse penalty shooter. Not the best either, he simply went full retard.

Symbolism i guess. Germany waited this moment for so fucking much. I think he choose it to galvanize his men.

Since Bonucci's goal, my heartbeat was made entirely of heart attacks. Shit was tense.

Zaza saved your Nigger from be lynched in germany.

i don't need your fake love. keep it
i just need a fuckin eufa euro cup

Gayness intensifies

Seriously, with England out of both Euros (>le wink) and Spain BTFO, if you guys humiliate the French it'll be the best possible outcome.
You are a fucking robot german engineered team, it's unbelievable

Boateng is the neighbor of hearts so he would be fine

You know what? I'll root for you krauts now. It's the first time I see a country display such level-headness over a victory, expecially in this sub. Two, and count them, two threads of civil farewell to what was surely the last off your obstacles to the cup. Godspeed little hitlers, bring that cup home and we'll know were beaten by the best

>especially in this sub

As if we needed anymore proof this friendship bollocks is reddit incarnate.

Cheers.

Yeah, its not as bad as usual.

>Moortugal
>Winning anything

Top lel, nice joke juan

Reddit cuck bread

No.

I'll bully every Italian I see for the next months minimum.

we've a lot of trophies in the national teams
and you've got a lot of garbage in the streets, nigga

>displaying anything that is not retardedly delusional nationalism is seen as "cuckholdry" or "le reddim meem"
You'd know it, brexit scum.

gg italy, well played

Go clean your garbage nigga.

I was actually rooting for them.

>little hitlers
cute!

You fought well, little Benitos, it's a shame our ways have to seperate now again

Nationalism doesn't mean >hating everyone who isn't me. I'm a German nationalist and I can see other peoples as friends, especially the Italians.

this tbqhwysenpai

that's napoli (shitaly) gypsie

Buona partita, Germanbros.

t. Muh heritage

Southern Italy is garbage

More veritable words were never uttered.

>Southern Italy is garbage
the whole country is nigger tier

kek that was a fun game though, I was very glad for Ireland

t. half irish mutt

Italian diaspora in Germany on suicide watch

>i-it doesn't c-count ... p-penalties don't count ... gg-germany didn't really win!

good game italybros. kinda sad that you lost. keep your heads high.

If you don't want sore losers, don't be a sore winner. Congratulate them for how they fought hard and they won't spout memes.

>Portuguese
>Calls somebody else a nigger
Take a look in the mirror. You're not even white.

You clearly don't know immigrants in Germany

>Southern Italy is garbage
t. pleb

it's a paradise for non naive tourists, plenty of stuff to see so long as you know what you're doing tbf

honestly 99% of German posters are being true sportsmen

be proud and kick Merkel in the mouth

this is my city

I think immigrating is a wrong concept. You can't complain your country sucks if you don't stay there and work for the betterment of it. So yeah, I guess they're just sperglords, still, be the better man.

Italian immigrants in Germany are all Southern mutts.

Well done Axis brother

>literally the same kind of monuments found in any italian city with more than 10k citizens
>he's somehow trying to brag about it with an italian guy

>Congratulate them for how they fought hard and they won't spout memes

lol pathetic. afraid of memes. the internet is a fuckin giant meme!. wake up faggot!!

Dudes, no harsh words on this beautiful day..

If they're from Sicily I bet they're chill. Between Sicily and Abruzzo, well...just purify them and then burn the bodies.

I have lived in germany for a while and I can confirm that they're pretty annoying

>always complainging that germans are cold
>weather is terrible
>german is difficult
>too many immigrants (kek)

It really depends, if you do it you must have the decency to respect your host country

>shitposting threads getting archived
>respectful threads at the top of the catalog
Thank you Sup Forums

The match was shit and you both should feel shit.

wish I was German tee be haitch

ah, literally turk tier then

like this. monumental garbage! lol

They literally form gangs with the Turks in Southern Germany, you sometimes can't differentiate between them.

They all either own restaurants or shady cleaning/building/real estate companies.

Thing is, most of their complaints are true.
Just like Germans complain that italian is a complex language, we're too loud, we get pissed off way too easily ecc.
I'd say the best thing would be standing in the middle, like the british or the irish, but most of us just can't and we fight over disparities.

THIS

>inb4 Iceland vs. Wales will happen

One place isn't the whole country. I could post your shit-tier fishermen favelas with people dying of hunger and shitting themselves, would that mean your whole country sucks?
Give me a break.

>most of their complaints are true.
Yeah but they aren't forced to live amongst Germans, they are free to go to Italy where everyone's Italian and the sun always shines.

Instead they stay here, denigrate everything we do and are constantly passive aggressive, cheer when Germany loses, then call us arrogant whenever German wins.

Agreed.

Here in Bavarian Monaco I never had problems with italians. they great people. Especially the ones from san marino.

i'm talking about... you know, NAPOLI!!

I mean, they weren't pissed off or anything, italian migrants just enter full nostalgia mode after a while and turn into complaint machines, same thing happened when I was in czech rep. denmark and even fucking malaysia. I'd much rather be positive (as you say) about it desu

I agree with the first part of your post, but except for some shitheads they mean no harm and are still grateful for every opportunity they have abroad, from my experience they just get very moody, that's all

I'm not justifying them, I'm just stating that they're not wrong when they say you're cold or that weather generally sucks there.
I wouldn't say that in your face if I was living in your country of course, but I'm not living in your country because I would honestly consider ending my life if the sky above my head was always grey.

>dat complete tactical stalemate
Shame this wasnt the final

bona note fratelli bacci bacci

>San Marino
They're not italians tho. They're from another country. That's why they're nice. Also, they come from central italy, which is honestly god tier italy
>Best cities to visit
>Mountains. hills and sea in the arc of 40 kms
>Best food
>Best women
>Never too cold, never too hot
>Most comprehensible dialects
>R O M A

Portuguese people are less tanned than italians and they actually expelled moors (more than one time), the opposite of Italy. People that know history through the memes kek

>why did boateng confuse footy with handball?
Lost his cool and did something stupid. Most likly wanted to use his hands to push others down but panicked when the ball reached him, I guess.

>why did conte sub in zaza?
Because he wanted him to create a victory situation and not creating a meme.

>why did schweini choose to do the shootout on the italian side?
Missed that

>how many heartattacks did you have?
way to many

I dont have any fun in my live

>s to visit
>>Mountains. hills and sea in the arc of 40 kms
>>Best food
>>Best women
>>Never too cold, never too hot
>>Most comprehensible dialects
>>R O M A
Where are the best women of Italy, north, center or south?

Oh wow. I guess I got lucky then. Nevertheless, great game and a shame that this wasn't the finals.

>Because he's a nigger. He was just trying to play basketball

>He trusted him with a task he couldn't handle. Didn't expect him to do the memedance

>Missed dat

>Way too many, but I knew it was the end once Zaza fucked it up, so I chilled out and accepted defeat

Sothern women settle down for metrosexual gym-addicted fuckboys who talk with their hands. No, I'm not talking gestures, I mean they actually try to start a fight every 5 minutes.
So they're pretty shit.
Northern women are usually "special snowflakes" and tumblr users, also total sluts.
Center italy women can cook decent meals, usually don't cheat on you and they're quite frank with what they think of you, not giving you false hopes. They also care less for your physical appearance if you have charisma. Sadly they're usually commies and smoke weed way too much too.
In the end you'd better pick the kind of woman that cheats less.

"I fought. I lost. Now I rest."

>The EM isnt over yet
>we still have to fight against France or Memeland and TSUUUUUUUUU or Memes
whats the point after todays match? We met Italy way to early. THIS should have been the finals. Fuck, I've seen people shouting "We are european champions" after the match.
I blame RNG. The match was exciting and great from both sides, quarter finals dont deserve such a match of this scale.

What a cuck.

Italy had to punch through Memegium and Spain to even get there. Hell of a draw.

Actually it's no more about North, Center and South, but who live in the city and whose not. A Girl from "Roma bene" usually is a slut.