I've seen 4 trucks hauling these down I-95

I've seen 4 trucks hauling these down I-95.

What are we prepping for? Is it happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.state.fl.us/facilities/region1/185.html
huffingtonpost.com/charles-shaw/empty-prison-in-strugglin_b_361498.html
inkasarmored.com/inkas-sentry-apc-vehicle/
youtube.com/watch?v=mcuAcpeMswQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>image.jpg

UN in the US?

At a truck stop taking a smoke break. Saw it on facebook and screenshotted it. Im not the only one seeing these.

Prepare for civil unrest fuckers, guns n anmo!!

They have to buy new trucks sometime. Maybe they are replacing some old ones. Could be that simple, and that innocent.

Doesn't have to be some grand scenario, dude.

Texit. Even Trump won't be able to save you now.

dis
isnt the us apart of the UN
dosent the us take part in UN peace keeping missions

Wat state?

VA

>not springing for the premium radio option

I saw pictures a few days ago and they all look brand new.

america better not get any bright ideas about the brexit yo. global is love global is life.

Not prepping - new and for export overseas.

Rockets vs Insurgents

american military mrap's repurposed for UN (fresh paint). being shipped overseas no doubt, 2sp00ky4u

>erry day i'm shillin' it; shillin' it

explain all the blackwater private prisons popping up all over the country that are empty but fully staffed. They call them crisis centers but the barbed wire is facing inward. this ones right down the street from me.

Could be for a movie. They'd still be pretty much the real thing.

Attempting to hide logos

Jade helm

Depending on where in VA, they could be heading for a port there or to Baltimore to be shipped overseas for peacekeeping missions anywhere in the world.

>Volvo truck

Not the US.

O shit. Do a reverse image search, this is legit

its preperation for the possible earthquake that might happen soon.

Dumbass

You're just a conspiracy nut bro that picture isn't even real

That's the Two Rivers prison in Hardin faggot. Either you're stupid and the tinfoil is so thick you thought nobody would be from that area or fact check you, or you're just a prairie nigger.

You haven't seen shit, this was posted yesterday in a few right wing sites.

Can't even tell where it is from the photos.

Don't forget about the tunnels under closed wallmarts that are being refitted as detention centers. And the 30,000 guilletines bought by the US government.

No no don't worry about it. Just like you didn't
worry about the million-man FEMA camps being
maintained and constructed in Walmarts and
on harbors everywhere in your country. I mean
if you werent worried when fatherland security
bought half a billion hollow point round why
should this bother you? Just a couple of trucks.
Pffff.

For what it's worth I wish my american
com padres the best of luck in the times ahead.

Fucking americunt

Not that poster but I just googled your prison and apparently IT IS empty

>By February 2016, although at one point the inmate population had swelled to 250 with Native Americans and North Dakota county jail prisoners, it was once again empty.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we manufacture these for the UN

They're putting down the beta uprising. Maximum lethal force will be employed. Nice knowing you, OP.

fuck you stupid niggers can ANYONE REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH

dc.state.fl.us/facilities/region1/185.html FOR FUCKS SAKE

Yes it is. I grew up like 45 minutes from there. It was meant to be the overflow jail, but then finding ran out after it was built, so they couldn't afford to staff people. They just don't use it unless they need to use it. I'm not sure what's so mysterious about that

lmao
I hear they're stocking up on iron maidens and anal pears too

My daily chemtrails came in late, something is clearly up, wake up sheeple!

how would you fit a million people into a walmart with all those low low priced, high quality goods?

Yeah, this is legit. They're shipping repurposed military vehicles for UN peace keeping missions.

We know how to search, stupid nigger guy, and apparently the prison has no prisoners.

This user gets it

> #rekt

thats not the same prison you stupid faggot you didnt even fucking click on it jesus fuck

>current year
>taking photos while driving

Are you sure you're not just playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

>volvo

>implying government can't control google

This is how people from Guam look.

This tbh fam. They look like the vehicles from the independence day trailer

Was talking about Two Rivers in Harden being closed retard

Nigga, do you even U.S.?

The razor wire is supposed to face inward. It keeps your inmates inside the fence, shitstick.

> "fully staffed"

Yeah, I see about 95 armed guards in that stamp. Better start shooting before the muslim NWO breaks into your house to fuck your dog

those are peace keeping vehicles. They are produced in europe, and maintenanced in america on army bases. Nothing to see here. Its literally no big deal.

ITT: faggots freaking out over some fucking trucks.

If you're really that scared of those trucks, then why the fuck do you fight for keeping your guns? Clearly you already know deep down that they won't do shit to help you.

Also, why do people think any government is smart enough to pull any sort of NWO bullshit?

The government can't even conspire to get me my mail in a timely fashion.

The government can't even conspire to double check my tax forms when I make menial lies.

South Park got it right, folks
> the 911 conspiracy... is a government conspiracy

huffingtonpost.com/charles-shaw/empty-prison-in-strugglin_b_361498.html

Yeah cause then post office defines the government as a whole

Owen was her ?

You're right, I shouldn't have assumed the government was anywhere near as smart as the post office.

fuck ton of posts about this on googlez

>all the Blackwater prisons all over the country they call crisis centers

To substantiate this you link a 6 year old article about relocating Gitmo prisoners to an empty prison, that also literally explains why it's empty in the first place:

"Historically, Thompson and Carroll County have run the 2nd to 4th highest unemployment rate in the state,” says Village President Merri Jo Enloe. The main reason we built a prison was because everyone needed a job.

The Illinois Department of Corrections (IDOC) has an annual budget of $1.3 billion and employs around 22,000 people in 26 prisons, 6 work camps, 2 boot camps, and 25 fully staffed parole offices. Building a prison brought Thompson $210,000 in Economic Development Administration grants from the U.S. Department of Commerce, $110,000 from the Illinois Department of Transportation to upgrade roads to the prison, a grant from the Interstate Commerce Commission to upgrade rail crossings, and a very lucrative local water and sewage contract worth roughly $615,000 annually to serve the prison.

The village of Thompson is also permitted to add the 1,800 residents of the prison to their population count. Since the Village receives $110 a year per resident from the state as a reimbursement on taxes paid, the prison population increases town revenue by another $200,000-a lucrative bonus to a town with a municipal budget of $328,000. Most importantly, the prison promises to deliver 750 permanent jobs.

-

A lucrative deal, if it would have ever been honored. Attempts to shut down older prisons in the Illinois system and move the inmates to brand spankin’ new Thomson exploded into a political firefight because the personnel would not be moved along with the prisoners, thus, jobs lost in one region even if gained in another. This is how valuable prison jobs are in Illinois, when you can’t shut down a prison even if you want to. And in California, the most powerful political lobby is the prison guards union."

Armoured Vehicles from a plant in London Ontario headed for export.

It's about the best class 8 truck you can buy in North America right now.

gitmo in america. also obama passed laws that allow american citizens to be incarcerated without due process. also allows drone strikes on Americans. explain that shit smart guy. to be honest I'm just baiting your faggot ass. but there are some things you should be concerned about like what I just stated. these laws are unprecedented and unjust.

I'm white. What the fuck do I have to be concerned about?

> Trump 2016

Seriously OP. I've seen you post this shit on Facebook yesterday. Virginia has a fuck ton of military contractors. My guess would be these have just been manufactured and are being shipped for delivery.

You tin foil hate wearing piece of shit.

are you a registered gun owner? because in california if you are, you are about to become a felon overnight. with no amnesty. pretty neat trick huh.

This. My uncle works for them in London (Ontario). Happy their contracts went up now that we're back with blue.

Shut the fuck up Jeff Stern

The incarceration of US citizens without due process is built right into Obama's Patriot act.

Oh wait, that was the Republicans.

Gitmo? Republicans.

Drone Strikes on US citizens abroad? Patriot act, Republicans.

All supported proudly by the Democratic Party of the United States of America.

Stop thinking there's a difference.

The Republicans despise democracy, liberty, and opportunity. The Democrats are a bunch of spineless toadies who haven't got the balls to stand up to this all-American engine of treason and destruction. They should all burn.

I can almost forgive the way Republicans despise this country and want it destroyed, that's just an opinion. Cowardice on the other hand is unforgivable.

I'm in Idaho. Come Friday, we won't need that pesky license bullshit to conceal carry, meaning everyone is going to continue packing heat here. Pretty neat trick, huh?

Gullitines are not the most efficient way to kill people in mass. Plus there is all that blood.

Nazi's were effective people killers. They knew how to get people in and out and in to the oven for processing.

>being this retarded

They're probably giving them to the EU over this entire BREXIT thing that's utterly destroying EU. Nigel Farage is having a field day.

You mean covering freshly applied decals with a protective film? Jesus you're retarded.

This we make the best apcs ever since sand war 2 electric bogaloo

Source?

Good ol newfag

nice straw man. I never said there was a difference.
if they can get away with it in california they will try in other states. California is the testing facility for how far they can push laws on the people. also the reason there are a bunch of fully staffed prisons with no prisoners. where do you think they are going to put all these new non-citizens aka felons.

Can you imagine the lead rain that would meet an UN troops setting foot in the USA?

> this is what amerilards actually believe

Idaho is the same but on the other end of the spectrum. Afain I'm not fucking worried. This is a state where we have more cattle than people. This whole state has one area code. The whole state population could move to LA and all there would be is another suburb. Most people can't even point to Idaho on a map. I'll say it again: what in the ever living fuck do I have to be worried about?

Those UN vehicles are made in the USA .
inkasarmored.com/inkas-sentry-apc-vehicle/

You're a fucking idiot.

No one is going to become a felon. On top of that, California has the strictest gun laws because it's the most liberal state in the country, you fucking bellend. It has nothing to do with the Govt. pushing limits and everything to do with the people's complicity in what is, actually, a great thing for them: Strict gun laws.

If Florida had the same laws as California when it comes to acquiring a gun (30 day waiting period, more extensive background checks) that shooting in Florida wouldn't have happened. If Florida did their due diligence on the laws they already have in place, or if there was a proper registry, it would have been very apparent to the FBI that someone on their watch list was preparing to attack innocent civilians, but no, people like you push so hard against positive change because you're scared Big Brother is out to get you.

Fucking Schizo.

You're nothing but tinfoil hat wearing moron who's shilling retarded ideas and baiting idiots into pointless arguments.

cant find a good source anymore its been burried deep into google. but here is an article about it. now it sounds very innocent saying you just need to register them as assault rifles. but theres a problem. assault rifles are already banned. non compliance is a felony and owning an assault rifle is already a felony. they just reclased these rifles as assault rifles. banned the sale of them and you cant just say you lost them. its a catch 22 and they are going to have a hellstorm of legal issues if the governor signs the bills.

Yes the US is part of the UN

your an idiot that hasnt even read the bills. It sounds crazy but its true. all that needs to happen is brown sign them.

Looks like US delivering on contract for vehicles

you're*

>here's a guy who can't make a point

>mfw I'm not unarmed eurocoward or roolickingcoward
>mfw Chemistry and nature are wonderful things
>mfw I don't need a tinfoil hat I need something to actually happen so the fun starts
>mfw it turns militia O'clock
>mfw you won't even need a tag or have a bag limit for niggers and faggots when that time comes

> what is civil unrest
> what is state's right of nullification

there is so much wrong with your post its not worth replying to.

Prepping for refugees fleeing the US if Trump gets elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcuAcpeMswQ

>California when it comes to acquiring a gun (30 day waiting period

Sure because the US citizen that was a security guard that shot them didn't have any guns and just went out and bought the one he used.

exactly. they are going to have a shitstorm to deal with. they are about to get sued into oblivion if this shit passes. but the senate overwhelmingly voted for them. meaning our representatives are having a hard time understanding the reality of whats about to happen.

this