If she offered to suck you off to the edge of cumming and then lock your dick in chastity, would you do it?

If she offered to suck you off to the edge of cumming and then lock your dick in chastity, would you do it?

no

i would

Stop spamming you faggot

But yes I would

Yeah and I'd beat the shit out of her before she got the lock on, then cum on her face

nice

heh

hell no.

Stop posting this fag, no one cares

I don't think I would fit spam fag

damn, nice

I would gag her Indian mouth and wreck her little brown pussy

would love to watch

No I would fucking ragekill anyone who tried to control my sexuality like that.

Her pussy probably smells like a goats snatch and she is probably a prude cunt. I would let her suck my dick, but I would not let her lock it in chastity. I would punch her in her terrorist face, then raw dog her asshole until I finished.

stop posting that fucking gorilla moonface faggot

damn

Yeah but you seem to think you have a choice with someone whose purpose is to lock your dick into chastity. You would have been already be trying to find a way out of this--and failing.

She looks like one of my male counselors at uni

yea

so what does she really do OP
she doesn't actually lock penises in cages

Wait, explain to me how some terrorist cunt is going to "force my dick into chastity"? Is she going to physically subdue me? I'm 6ft 185lbs and have been playing hockey for over 10 years. Explain how this goat humping cum dump is going to subdue me to lock up my dick? Fucking beta faggots.

I'd let her edge me for hours, but chastity? No way.

Her chin soooo needs a hard punch on it. Damn it's so fuckin big for fuck's sake dude

get the feeling she's a size queen.
nice

Because you deserve it. By any means necessary. And someone you hate and fear this much is the ultimate instrument of your emasculation.

go back to Sup Forums faggot

I would...

sage this thread

I keep hoping there's a pic where she doesn't look like a moonfaced cow, but again I am disappointed.

check out my meme, ultra light mmemes