Who will sit on it in the end?

Who will sit on it in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Aegon_Targaryen_(son_of_Rhaegar)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sam.

Snape kills Dumbledore

someone with tagyrien (oh however they are spelled).

still thinking jon snow is the son of ned's sister with that son of the mad king (making him a relativ of that stomborn bitch)

*blood

die in hell faggot. why you spoiled my favorite anime

No one. They're going to move to a libertarian democracy.

Tyrion, best peacetime ruler

peter dinklage

It will never end!!

Night King

Danerys will die at the end with no heir Jon dies as well fighting the white walkers. Both are unfit for peacetime rule anyway.

Tyrion remarries Sansa unifying the kingdom and becomes king (since he is also of targarian birth).

Deez nuts

The hound

Brandon Stark

The jews

Jughead

>You will never get to see Peter Dinklage struggle to climb up and sit on the Iron Throne.

Who is the actually rightful ruler anyway?

That would be because you're right. Top fan theory, and basically confirmed in the latest GoT episode flashback as Lyanna whispers to Ned that Robert would kill her son if he "found out", and then the closeup on her son switches to Jon.
Ned takes the fall for Jon by acting as though he's Jon's father, suffering the years of dishonor to keep him safe from his friend's wrath should he find out that Targaryan blood still lives.

> the ice king

targerians are the oldest know rightful heirs

George R. R. Martin

In a move straight out of The Dark Tower saga he will write himself into the plot as the dragon slayer. He will defeat Denarius' army and sit on the iron throne. He will not wear a crown. He will simply wear that stupid fucking hat.

The one with the biggest army

id be happy with that ending.
just ANYTHING apart from fucking cuntface daenarys sittiing on the throne would make me happy. she needs to fucking die already or get raped up the asshole by some tribal niggers dick again.

...because he will use a step stool

this actually makes a lot of sense.

Tyrian is Targarian? When did that happen?

woah, didn't even know that, stuck at the end of season 5 here, i harbored that thought since season 1, glad to see that it could be the truth.

Wouldn't that make Jon snow the rightful heir?

Khalesei stormborn

Yes, which is why people are arguing over theories.

The mad king cucked tywin

Snow is dayneris nephew so, no.

John's also a warg, so he can ride/control a dragon

Still waiting on Dany's 3rd betrayal (expecting it to come from Daario in the show)

Only if lyanna and Rheagar were married

I'd rather sit on a toilet.

she slashed his throat while smiling

DanyXXXtyrion confirmed

Littlefinger marries dany after Reed outs Jon as a Targaryen.

Gendry.

Fuck bran

Adam West

Jon is also a stark so no

I would if I could, he's adorable

Jon is not a stark, he's a bastard.

It's Not Real OP

If lyanna and Rheagar were married then he wasn't

"You are to me" said sansa who is only real stark (fuck bran) so he is stark now

Was going more for the "don't marry your nephew" line of reasoning.

They think bran is dead

Then Littlefinger takes Danny back to Baltimore. To rule the Negro throne.

too busy fighting between themselves they will forget too long about the real threat, the white walkers only for the wall to be broken as bran crosses it leaving the north open to inasion, the armies of north and south and dothraki/danarys will all be fighting and BOOM in comes the knightking with an army of white walkers and zombies he will raise the dead from the battle that has been going on and the only hope for men will be bran warging a dragon, he instead tries to go back to warn people of what happens only to send the mad king mad returning to a battlefield wrecked only a few remain battling and retreating towards kings/queens landing as there dragons fly over the last sun of summer sets onto a black night where the last of the men form a defensive guard against the undead hordes, but its too late a fallen dragon is reawakened by the knight king and mans last trupm card is swiftly stomped out, a few nobes and fan favourites escape kingslanding only for the game of thrones to end with the knight king sitting on the throne and ramsays bastard being born amoung the salt and smoke (the one who was promised)

dum dum dd dum dum dd dum.

I would too if its shota bran
Present bran looks ayy lmao

They married brother and sister so...

Faggot

So was ramsay, but that didn't stop him from doing what he did. The north doesn't care about a royal proclamation of the name stark. They proclaimed him king in the north. I kek'd at little fingers face when they did.

That would be Aegon "Young Griff Targaryen. The still living (though thought dead) son of Raegar and Elia. You know the son that The mountain supposedly killed.

SAUCE:

Littlefinger finds out jon has targaryen blood ditch sansa poosi and marries jon instead to sit on the iron throne

Tell me how is he not dead?

Nobody gives a fuck about the book version this retard isn't in the show so nobody cares

Danny is the daughter of King Aerys and Raegar was his son. so wouldnt Jon, Raegar's son be next in line since women arent granted power unless everyone else is dead?

Hogwash. According to the New England Journal of Television. The correct ruler of the 7 kingdoms, is Hot Pie.

Didnt read lol

Cersei right now, by right of conquest

everyone else from her gen I guess

In the book he was smuggled out from Kings landing and replaced by some lowborn kid. All the info is in the link.

He was "supposed" to be introduced in S4/S5 but I fear that they cut him from the show which sucks because its a great story in itself.

but ramsey actually got the royal proclamation, and sure the north doesnt care, but the southerners might. technically wasnt ramsey a legitimate ruler despite being fucked in the head?

Smart money says Jamie kills Cersi, for killing Tommen.

No one
The Iron Throne will be torn down at the end and a new throne will be erected to signify the new era to come.

that was fucking brutal.
RIP in peace

Jaime sex cersei THEN kills cersei

No thrones. Westerns will eventually shift to a Democratic system.

Nobody but the lannisters would care and their hands are a bit full right now

Stop eet with the spoilers REEEEEEE

>Who is the actually rightful ruler anyway?

In the show at this point? Cersei. She was legally coronated since house Baratheon no longer exists.

In the books at this point? Stannis since he was Robert's rightful heir.

>that stupid hat
kek +1000 internets

True, but as of right now, she is the rightful heir, regardless of if the valonquar prophecy comes true or not.

Rightful ruler rather, not heir

This guy.

It doesn't matter at this point.
Whoever can conquer everyone else is the rightful ruler now.

+1

Idk who that is but im rooting for him

He is the a Divine Creature.

This retard just saved a banner pic
This retard just saved a banner pic.

>so wouldnt Jon, Raegar's son be next in line since women arent granted power unless everyone else is dead?

No. Bastards have no rights to titles, lands and most importantly, the throne.

>Aegon VI
There's evidence to suggest he's a pretender who has been raised to believe he's Rheagar's offspring. Many (myself included) believe him to be a Blackfyre.

The only southerners that would care are the lanisters. But I don't think that's going to matter much later. Winter has come, no southern house, nor cersei herself, would ever be able to challenge his position with the north behind him.

>this retard took a second of his precious life to answer another cunt
how dead inside are you user?

When did that fucking happen?

The Targs were known to practice polygamy and have multiple wifes. My money is that Sam in that giant library finds a record that R was married to L which makes J the legit heir to the throne and not a targ bastard. His claim is even more legit then Danys.

Me

agreed

OP will sit on a fat dick in the end.

It will be revealed in time

"According to Barristan Selmy, the Mad King lusted after Joanna. At the wedding of Tywin and Joanna, Aerys drunkenly japed about how it was a pity the First Night tradition was banned and took too many liberties during Joanna's bedding. Tywin was not amused, and that caused further friction between him and Aerys."

Shia Jew Buff