Was he right? He absolutely wrecked the coaching team. Why does he blame anyone but Löw for this disastrous formation?

Was he right? He absolutely wrecked the coaching team. Why does he blame anyone but Löw for this disastrous formation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmKSmTMp-jQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES! he said what so many germans are thinking. absolutely based

for non germans: he criticzed the german meme tactics for no reason and pointed out how it cost us in 2008 and 2012. btfo

Mehmet Scholl is a dumbfuck idiot

bring back klopp

Nope, he lost it.

Löw was right and blew Scholl the fuck out in the interview he just did.

they barely won in penalties with this meme strategy with a better, younger, fitter team. they won despite this shit, not because of it

The strategy didn't win

based
>just stay in bed instead of fucking with the tactics
shots fucking fired

>mfw that loser gets paid millions for reciting memes on television

BASED
A
S
E
D

Dies
Wir brauchen Eier

what did he say this time?
every time I see his face I miss Kahn.

we speak through him
he probably reads Sup Forums during the game

They should have won though, we dominated, had more and better chances and would have won if Boateng didn't make an error completely unrelated to the strategy.

>better believe everything the talking head in the TV says

It worked perfectly. The penalty was incredibly bad luck. Italy had not a single change besides it.

Gomez shouldve scored the 2-0 and no one would be complaining now.

It is perfectly clear that people will jump on this chance to shit on Löw, its what many enjoy more than anything. But he did everything right. Saying it aint so is greatly underestimating Italy.

>tfw effectively funding him with 17,50€ a month

sometimes i hate being a wagecuck

mehmet "50k per show" scholl

Scholl is right.

Sick of this meme shit.

>have a working strategy with players, perfectly capable of beating a very avarage italian team
>mirror the opponent
>tie
>win by luck

yes, strategic mastermind right there

>average italian team

incredible that people actually believe that

italy was fantastic, absolutely fantastic

Nah, their games were some of the most boring shit this tournament.

>football players can only play 1 strategy

Not true at all. Also
>boring==shit

Okay.

Good night lad.

Oh, they were also shit. Should've been last in the group 2bh.

Sure thing mate.

Make up your own reality.

This one is enough. Not my fault you can't handle the truth.

Scholl is the biggest retard in the history of ARD

the amount of shit coming out of his mouth is like a new record

Dumb.

He pretty much said that we were supposed to dominate and crush Italy with lots of goals.

???

We beat them. We had better and more chances.

Boatengs mistake is the type that happens in maybe 1 out of ...wait no ONCE HIS ENTIRE FUCKING CAREER.

Italy was obviously the 2nd best team at the tournament.
He is delusional to think we could shit on them.

this

the löw hating audience will eat his shit up though

How to create a thread with only Germans in it.

>I miss Kahn.
me too, kahn is the best

yes pretty nice acutal....
KILL HIM

I love watching him or Kahn. Biggest autists in the pundit world, for sure.

>missing kahn

kill yourself

I don't mind Scholl but he's so wrong on this one.
We beat the hardest opponent of the Euro (probably in the world too) and were the better team over 90 minutes.
Italy looked hopeless after the 1:0 and only got back into the game because of that one stupid mistake Boateng makes once in his career.
Don't understand how people can stil hate on Löw after he won us the WC. He's proven that his squad choices have a reason.

>it's Löw's fault that Khedira can't stay alive for 15 minutes
>it's Löw's fault that Boateng chimped out
>it's Löw's fault nobody with a Buyern background can score a penalty
Löw did nothing wrong

what meme tactics? what are you talking about?

Fuck Scholl.

I used to like him but he lost it. Everything he says is negative nowadays. He is contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

Löw explained his tactic and why it worked. Scholl is wrong. Dead wrong.

They even fucked up tactics in the game. Just look at that Draxler switch!

Hey, Mehmet! Still thinking Mario Gomez is just lying around on his raw hide?

Breaking up the back four to play 3 atb with lots of players in midfield.

meme player that never won shit. he also has terrible taste in music, seriously fuck this faggot

>praising shitshow gomez

wew lad

Hummels, Kroos, Kimmich all have a Bayern background.

What's with the fucking corners though?
>let's remove one of the things that makes our team dangerous
>let's remove a free chance of getting through the italian defense and just take it slow instead

>tfw shitting all over your Gomez hating football pleb friends
feels good man

Yeah, wonderful how the team had so many offenses after he was off except none went in the box or was threatening.

just for today? belgium and spain weren't able to deal with italy's wingbacks, low was correct to change formation.

he would've just killed them like he always does

>cropping his ugly bald head out of the frame
cheeky

I think the plan was to bait a few Italians away from the goal and open up some rooms that way. Also more control this way since you don't risk a fast counter play if a defender clears the ball. But also less chance of immediate success.

Yes just for today.
People probably thought we found our fixed starting lineup after dominating a meme team like Slovakia.
Löw explained his reasons on TV after the Italy game and they were all legit.

It's this guy's fault btw.

Spätzleconnection nearly destroyed the tournament for us.

>99 Germans, 1 Swamp-German, and 1 retard who got lost
>we still write in English
???

he's right tho

what were his reasons?

Is this some new meme?

There are Germans that are complaining about their national team?

You guys really need a dose of Wilmots to see how good Löw is

>what meme tactics? what are you talking about?

There is actually more history to it. I have no complaints with the beginning tactics tonight except for maybe Hector. The first half was a tactical sparkling and I have never seen a German team capable of toying around with Italians like that.

In context the problem is a bit broader though because Joachim Löw has a history of fucking up our tournaments with great potential teams by literally murdering all the moment when he suddenly changes his tactics in the tournament. He has done so in 2010 to accommodate Spain (especially after that humiliating finale in 2008) and in 2012 to counter Italy. The German side crushed through 2010 and 2012 and then he threw everything over board that has propelled the team up to play Taktik-Fuchs against the bigger rivals.

After the Algerian game in 2014 the team basically revolted against Löw and told him they want to keep their own tactic against France instead of trying to adjust to them.

fuck off you cock gobbling retard

meme shit ain't "explaining" anything

I know almost nothing about football strategy.
Towards the end of the second half of regular time IIRC Kimmich was always left with two opponents on his side when defending while Höwedes was hauling ass back, leaving one guy on the Italian left wide open to flank all day
What was happening there?

Nice future vision you got there.

because he's the only legit striker

Mehmet is the only man who's cock I'd suck.

lel

Höwedes and Özil both told Kimmich where to run. My father thinks it's because they are wiser but I somehow think they have gotten real lazy at the end.

team quality declined hard ever since Neuer stopped running all the way to half field
coincidence? I think not

of course, it's gomez after all

you can always count on that faggot to fuck up

That is the problem! Gomez's run on the left side to get a flank into the box before the goal shows he's much better than memers like to think.

WAS LOS IHR FOTZEN

of course, it's you faggot after all

you can always count on you faggot to shitpost it up

ah, ok. it seems like the tactics tonight were good but he has fucked it up before. still, losing to spain isn't so bad.

you know me? is it you kalle? you still owe me money

Spliff?

It is when you see how the team went through England and Argentina.

2 strong italian wingers and 2 central strikers vs 3 cbs and rb/lb

>Literally a thread with only germans in it

Wat

what did he even mean with this?

In 2008 changing formation from 442 to 4231 made Germany having the first good game of the euros against portugal after being absolutely trash tier. What did he even change in the final? Subbing Frings back in? Germany was horrible against Turkey. He had every right to do something.

In 2010 Müler was suspended for the game against Spain. What did Scholl want Löw to do? Play with 10 players?

In 2012 he adapted his gameplan and it didn't work out. I'll give him that. But Germany never looked very convincing except for the game against fucking greece. In the end it was Hummels spilling spaghetti and fucking Podolski, I mean Podolski, trying to trigger the offside trap against Balotelli for no reason.

In 2014 he changed his system basically because Schweinsteiger overcame his injury. Imo Germany even played better with Lahm as the DM. Germany completely lost their ability to control posession with Lahm as a RB. Gamse against France and Argentna were extremely close. People somehow are forgetting this. Germany arguably had their best game against Portugal with Lahm as DM. Hues losing their shit doesn't really count.

I'm also asking myself what's so bad about adapting your team to the strenghts and weaknesses of your opponent. Tuchel and Guardiola are doing tit basically every match. Conte was doing it at these Euros. Tuchel even held a great speech about the necesarry of trying something new and changing formations.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmKSmTMp-jQ

2012 had just been like 2010. Spain had played abysmal minimalism that got them through thanks to Torres and Casillas. What does Löw do after trashing England and Argentina? He completely abandons the offensive principle and throws the troop mellow without direction against Spain. That game was an atrocity happening in slow time.

After the defeat against Italy he just went off for a month on holiday without ever having to answer for what the fuck he was thinking trying to use Kroos as bloodhound and instead having Podolski defend the left flank and also run the offensive.

The team changed told him to stop his bullshit experimentation and go on with what they know. Adapting does not mean accommodating and Löw has don the latter one. With that you take the fire the team drives on because now you are explaining them to play a different role as the other side would be stronger. You are literally killing the spirit by this shit and that is not what coaches are supposed to do.

the team did well until gomez got injured, then after the retarded penalty out of nowhere they lost the plot but still pulled through, considering the curse it was admirable.

The only thing Löw could've done better would have been to sub off Memez at 60'.

Otherwise post-morteming a win is for faggots.

>What did Scholl want Löw to do? Play with 10 players?
not play Trochowski
>Imo Germany even played better with Lahm as the DM
they were shit against Ghana, Portugal was against 10 men for most of the time after an early lead

There were literally zero chances after Gomez was off. He's exactly the kind of play you need in that team and especially against those Italian defenders.

>anyone needing gomez
>ever

top kek

They needed him for that goal.

You're the only ones autistic enough to discuss actual football on a shitposting board

Germany wasn't playing defensively because Löw wanted them to play. Germany played the way they plaid because the strong spanish pressing and gegenpressing. Löw didn't change anything. He better should have.

>Adapting does not mean accommodating and Löw has don the latter one. With that you take the fire the team drives on because now you are explaining them to play a different role as the other side would be stronger. You are literally killing the spirit by this shit and that is not what coaches are supposed to do.

Yeah this is typical stammtisch bullshit, Take your time user and watch the Tuchel speech. It's worth the time.

For someone who doesnt evne know who this guy is , can you tell me who he is/what he said ? Thank you.

Also Low is a genious, I dont think anyone needs to opposte him. He tried without a proper CF once and he saw his team failing, the rest changed (Kimmich as fullback,Gomez as starter) proves he is able to read the game excellently.

I watched Tuchel accommodation against Liverpool so I would say it's a bit more than just Stammtisch bullshit.

>We beat them.

No you didn't.

Literally none of them are even close to being autists.

Neuer is the one who could genuinely be called that.

>For someone who doesnt evne know who this guy is

Underage?

>defeated a team with 38 year old gk in a shootout in which germany barely scraped by

yes, real victory. if italy hadn't had players suspended for a match and didn't sub that tard at the end of extra time, germany for sure would have lost.
germany wasted so many chances it was incredible.