Cum on girls- god tier only

Cum on girls- god tier only

More

Any cum on bellies/tits?

this instantly made me diamonds.

i don't know if it's the cum in the eyes, or what, but shit man!!

she got a bit on her moustache

kek

name? sauce?

Senior Cumos Moustache

no idea, sorry :/

Cum teens are best teens
Go

Let's see em

Saved

Story?

Someone wanna make a Kik group for cum girls only?
18+ only

I need more please

Unsauceable intensifies

How many you got?

Can you repost the pic for me?

Umm whats her name?

>Story?
girl has cum on her

cum is probably from some guy;s dick

This

who do you think it is?

Is this girl's name Holly?

She Aussie or nah?

nope sorry

Fake. No way innocent Sasha would do something like that.

So hot

More oc?

Thats okay, I'm glad she's not haha! Not her mate cheers.

Tønna?

I've never came on a girl's face before, any tips? :^ | |

Is it something you have to wait until you've had sex with a girl a couple times to do?

sauce? more? so freakin hot with the leash

Nah, heat of the moment if your able to take charge of stuff and you manage to get your cock near her mouth and she's not a pussy at all and wants to please you, if you look her in the eyes and tell her you want to come on her face they normally go for it. You have to be super serious though so they feel like they are being sexy letting it happen. Its worked every time for me at least, make them want it lol.

if they are not into it make them think it is just about fun, not degrading them. But in your mind as you are doing it, u know the truth

In my experience they have to be at least a little kinky to enjoy it.. Just keep asking if you can bust on her face she's bound to let you eventually

MODS

Yeah you just gotta make it not weird and act like its your biggest dream in the world to do it lol

Anybody got tits with cum on them?

Thanks bros. Last time I had sex she asked me straight up where I wanted to cum... I forgot to do it and came in her mouth. She remembered after and actually felt bad for not letting me.

Well that's perfect, at least you know she's willing.

its kinda like anal sex, if you hint at it near the beginning and get them into it then its easier to do it from then on. Like start with cumming on their tits, then the next time its super passionate just say you want to and see where it goes.

Fake cum on any chick you know. See link in related pic

Aight, I see what you're saying.
Dumb question though, is it common courtesy to go clean her up soon after. I'm guessing so, right?

I've came on my girls face a few times now but never with her knowing it was coming until recently. Usually I'd just ask her to swallow then pull out at the last minute and go all over her suprised face. Pretty how but she'd usually just wipe I off and rub it on me then see fuck you cause I got it in her hair lol. But the other week I asked a few times and she agreed to let it happen. I gave her the heads up and told her to drop my her knees. Dam she looked good squeezing her tits together with her tongue out waiting for it. Needless to say I came like crazy and covered her face and tongue. She was a good girl about it too, licked we fingers and swallowed as much as she could. Still got mad cause I got some up her nose haha but she clearly enjoyed how sexy I thought she looked. Basically you just got to work up to it, most girls will let you do it eventually just be serious when you ask.

Haha I just throw a towel or a dirty t shirt at her and smile while she cleans herself up. She usually showers after so no big deal

>Disney poster in the background

Ikr! SCORE!

Okay cool
That shit sounded cash man
That's great, I need to get away from the romantic side of sex, and just start taking priority. (tmi but whatever)