You Americans are pathetic, how can you expect to defeat ISIS...

You Americans are pathetic, how can you expect to defeat ISIS, when their average fighter is combat trained from birth and willing to die on a moment's notice, while your soldiers are mostly fat, stupid, and undisciplined? You would have no chance at winning that kind of war.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sajadgharibii
inquisitr.com/3155592/isis-executioner-who-beheaded-countless-hostages-captured/
news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-the-bulldozer-captured-by-syrian-army-paraded-on-truck-in-video/news-story/da6ec2dfa3bbae3b67e313a082c6c050
instagram.com/sajadgharibii/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Satellites and drones

Funny how we killed that fat fuck nice try at the bait though

pic related

air superiority. welcome to the 21st century moron

what the fuck's wrong with the guy on the left? Ate too many dates?

That's no muslim but a Sikh

Now I want falafel.

lol i seen that guy dead in the back of a pick up truck (the dune coon)

>average

Killing one person =/= defeating ISIS

Why don't you go back to stuffing your face with donuts, you fat American fuck?

It's like you're not even trying you abo licking chain dragging roofucker.

they're all sandniggers

one bullet in ya head and it's done.

>Weak

top fucking kek

look what google image search brings up

this nigga lives in a fucking anime

He spent a year training in the hyperbolic time chamber.

He's a big terrorist

what was his name?

>We
What did you do

Like what kind of shit is defeating ISIS?? like dafuq

For U(s)

Sat on his computer all day while all the Europeans did all the hard work while the stupid yanks take the credit.

STFU mothefucker. the dude on the left is not ISIS, he's a 24 yo dude named "sajad gharibi" known as the Iranian Hercules.

Here is his Instagram page
instagram.com/sajadgharibii

Osama Bin Liftin

"Average American soldier"
>Picks absolute worst picture he can find
"Average ISIS soldier"
>Cherry picks the best looking soldiers

>Average

heh

Daesh/Isis did not exist three years ago you bunch of morons...Al Qaeda was set up by the Bin Ladin family(still running shit in Saudi Araybia) 18 years ago and before that, muslim terror was just a front for the soviet KGB...

>best looking soldiers
>he thinks the ISIS hulk is cute

Faggot

That's a hide n' seek

Kek

/thread

nice try isis

Sikhs are cool tho they also hate the blowey-uppy sandies

UK is leading
Time for you "me guns" bullshitters to step up?

now that guy has a freak bone structure

Also these big fat arabs are actually Assad's Shabiha executioners, killing Daesh/ISIS terrorists everyday...Get your fucking sand niggers sorted, you slo mo imbeciles!

You're the one who is misunderstanding my words you complete faggot. How does "strongest" soldier sound, you doped up dumbass?

Childish troll expects conventional policies to be applied without thought.

IS are usefully destroying their AO. Since zero Mudslimes are capable of becoming modern secular atheists, IS are a useful excuse to keep wars going. Defeating them would cause the worst possible outcome, peace.

Only indigenous fighters can kill enough Muslims in the detail and over the time required to gut the region. There are no "good guys", so this is like bringing crack into US inner cities. The chimps kill other chimps and little of value is lost while their self-destructive fratricide continues.

There is no way to win unconventional war without commiting war crimes but you CAN fan the flames until the proverbial barn burns down with most of the rats inside. All Arabs are gasworthy and they absolutely adore schismatic violence. Shia vs. Sunni plus tribal and ethnic warfare is the best thing which could happen. Sprinkling some ordnance now and then to keep the game going is cheap.

Already the EUrofags are hardening their attitudes against Sand Niggers and the only way to keep that going is for Sand Niggers to stay in the fight.

The world is mostly at peace and no important country wants anything but economic integration. Even Israel and Turkey are making friends because they are (mostly) grownups and face similar enemies. I'm hoping for Turks to grab what few balls they might have left from the Ataturk era and join the fight.

The peoples of the Middle East are too superstitionist to deserve life. They are an obstacle to modern humans, but their very superstition keeps delicious war afoot.

Kudos to Putin for using force. Russia has lost the Eastern Bloc but can still fight Muslims and should due to their Muslim infestation.

fucking kek

obviously shop is obvious

>he can't comprehend how truly sluggish and unfit the average American is
>he doesn't understand how a life of faithfully following the Quran leads to massive gains

That guy was captured and tortured to death about a month ago, look it up. He cried like a little bitch

What are you waiting for AMerica?
kill musalims and do it now
why are you waiting
what are you waiting for ?

fucking sandniggers stole ninja clothes and katana from Japan. God of Anime will punish them.

It sounds like you're embarrassed about these new feelings you're having. All joking aside, it's okay that you're gay for muscley dudes user, no one is judging you.

inquisitr.com/3155592/isis-executioner-who-beheaded-countless-hostages-captured/
mfw he is already dead

No he didn't.. that's Sajad Gharabi. you're sheep scum don't pretend to know shit

then why do we win 75% of the wars we partake in, and if we don't win, we get close

This. Fucking sandniggerloving fag.

fucking 'ell thats a big cunt!

The meat heads?They are all Assad's killers...killing ISIS...

Pretty sure he's fatter than the American Bulk there.

Get told fucking faggot
news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-the-bulldozer-captured-by-syrian-army-paraded-on-truck-in-video/news-story/da6ec2dfa3bbae3b67e313a082c6c050

I used the word "best" looking because it is the opposite of "worst" looking which I used to describe the American soldier. I know elementary school is hard, buddy

>Combat Trained from birth
>ISIS under 5 years old

/thread

If we don't win, the country is still completely obliterated and we're all sleeping soundly in bed, eating McDonalds and watching reality TV with our assault rifles tucked under our pillows.

Nuke the Middle East.

kek

Tl;dr
>stop biting like a lardass faggot

This. He has nothing to do with ISIS. And no, he wasn't killed, that was a syrian bodybuilder who looks nothing like this guy

If you're going to call him average, don't post a pic of him around other ISIS fighters that clearly disproves your statement.

But there's a billion Muslims, and the only to actually strip them from our species' DNA pool is to kill off a substantial portion of them. The only real way to do that (besides nukes) is to maybe starve them or something, but most of the countries are rich because of the oil trade so they could just buy food and keep them alive.

I don't get the logic here, unless the point is that only the worst of the mudslimes join the fight and they all end up dead.

>implying ISIS isnt fighting a proxy war on the US's behalf
>implying ISIS isnt a US fighter

Where exactly does ISIS get its humvee's?

Having this giant frame in a war where your weapons are primarily guns. I just don't see the point of a birth defect that makes you unnaturally large, probably less agile too.

Keked passionately

Completely different guy
> Hey that guys lsrge and this guys large, must be the same person!

The guy in the OP doesn't fight for any side, he's just a random iranian

Air superiority haha 18 months bombing ISIS in Syria Isis have no aircraft and no air defences.Yet ISIS advanced for the full 18months with hardly any casualties.It wasn't until the Russians started to show you how it should be done that your fucking useless air force actually tried a bit better.All the tech yous have doesn't make your servicemen any better.

>news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-the-bulldozer-captured-by-syrian-army-paraded-on-truck-in-video/news-story/da6ec2dfa3bbae3b67e313a082c6c050
the guy in that video literally looks nothing like Sajad, you retard.
instagram.com/sajadgharibii/?hl=en

>Tfw you realize it's a bodybuilder that was in the news on the left
>Tfw you realize that only maybe 1 in 100 amerifat soldiers look like that.
>Tfw the eurocucks are trying too hard

No, he's the Iranian Hulk

You're retarded.
>Do not post again

You dumb fucking nigger.

Does Sajad put on a black dress and hold swords and cut peoples heads off? Cause that guy in the picture that is d oing that IS the guy in my link, faggot

>Kudos to Putin for using force. Russia has lost the Eastern Bloc but can still fight Muslims and should due to their Muslim infestation.

Lol, have you ever been to Russia? That place is the biggest shithole I have EVER been to (and I have been to Pakistan and China)

Russia was the worst country before muslims. I honestly dont see how it can get worse. I can see how Putin will use muslims as a scapegoat for how the country is just a total shithole

>user posts valid point
>"Y-youre dumb, shut up!"

Left overs from the Iraq and Afghan invasion, literally the same place the Kurds in the peshmerga get theirs to fight ISIS. Peshmerga are cool and the only faction to be scoring some serious ISIS kills.

kek

no, he just lifts and uses instagram. look at his page bro the guy in the truck is a fat cunt, sajad is like a bear. the guy in the black dress and the other 2 pictures in OP's post are not the same guy.

>unless the point is that only the worst of the mudslimes join the fight and they all end up dead.

That's it in a nutshell. The Middle East is pivotal. Mudslimes elsewhere can be contained by their neighbors, and if the Middle East is ruined by Islamists wars that can eventually weaken the (fundamentally Pan-Arabic) superstition itself.

Religion turned into a tame social club is not much of a problem. This takes centuries of war, which is also not much of a problem.

Well... problem with these roidbergs are that they does not do good without a constant stream of food.
While I served it usually where these trained soldiers that gave up first once it got little food.

The US cannot win without committing war crimes, while Putin is free to strike.

I rather like Putin and wish him well.

You do know that Putin bombs lots of civilian and by doing so commit warcrimes?

Yeah, it's hilarious. Effective combat soldiers rarely look like roidmonsters, and tend to be thin and wiry after months in the field.

I approve of war crimes. War is not a sport, and ALL enemy civilians should be killed to eliminate the base for the guerillas. IS have the good sense to slaughter their enemies.

What Westerners, who are used to the "guilty leader, innocent civilian" meme don't understand is that "innocence" is impossible in unconventional and especially civil war. The only way to make sure the enemy doesn't come back is do what Stalin and Mao did to opponents. I like Putin because he doesn't put enemy civlians on some pedestal.

When the US actually WON wars we killed millions. Killing is useful, and killing cultural enemies is a fine thing. The Nazis got that right, and they didn't lose because of "morality", they lost because their chief strategist was a militarily ignorant former corporal.

>trained form birth
so, like five years experience?

The most effective soldiers in world history have never been monster men, big dumb slow target is a bad idea in a world of rapid firing weapons.

>Average US Solider

We have Linda

how did no one realise that

Well yeah he is but as far as the war is concerned he's about as relevant as I am - not at all

>air superiority. welcome to the 21st century moron
LITERALLY

he'd be hard to miss

A bullet will end him just like anybody else.