FUCKING MOTIVATION THREAD

FUCKING MOTIVATION THREAD

BECAUSE THE FUCKING FAGGOTS ON TOP KEEP US LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY OBLIVIOUS, OUT OF SHAPE, AND POOR BY CONTROLLING THE WORLDS NUTRITION INTAKE. THIS LIMITS OUR ADVANCEMENT AS A SPECIES, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. I CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ABILITY TO LIVE.

DO YOU SEE THE TREND OF THINGS BECOMING DISPOSABLE? CARS DONT LAST AS LONG ANYMORE, PEOPLE FLIP THEIR HOUSES EVERY COUPLE DECADES, PHONES AND TECHNOLOGY ARE NEARLY DISPOSABLE, AND THEYRE TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE DISPOSABLE BY TURNING US INTO REPLACEABLE JOB FILLERS, NO MATTER WHAT THE OCCUPATION. GONE ARE THE DAYS OF UNIQUE PERSONALITY AND LIVES THAT ARE WORTH A FUCK. OC IS GONE IRL, EVERYBODY IS AN -ISM OR AN -IST. PEOPLE ARE BEING COPYPASTA'D LIKE MEMES ON FACEBOOK AND NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!

WELL I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, BROTHERS. ENLIGHTEN YOURSELVES TO MAKE A WORTHWILE WORLD! REFUSE TO BE REDUCED TO EXPERIENCING LIFE SECOND-HAND; DURING "FREE TIME." ALL OF YOUR TIME IS FREE AND IT BELONGS TO ONLY ONE BODY!

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1424/63/1424632960881.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

preach

faggot,
Nice Trips To

Trips fucking checked! Read pic related if you haven't already, redpilled user.

>mfw nearly quints

it's so hard to be motivated how do I do it? :( I hate feeling like I need a pill and I'm not even motivated enough to make an appt to get one prescribed

MORE OC IF YOU CAN FAGGOTS

I'M GONNA WRITE YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING YOU ABLE-TO-TYPE MOTHERFUCKER

he'res some shit i wrote a while ago, for the meantime

"I used to think that she was everything. Now I realize this shit is more mental illness than sissy threads. Girls only serve the ultimatum of sex. You don't love her. No. You love the thought of her, and you're mentally ill. You really want to waste your life on a hole to fuck and a family to feed? Jesus sweaty cuck christ. Do some pushups, eat some chicken, and learn some fucking science or an instrument. Be someone...anyone! But don't be another poor cuck of a husband. We have enough of those droll water-cooler, baseline economic consumer, clogging our GLORIOUSLY EVOLVED HUMAN SPECIES."

Bumpery

HHoly shit this op this openned my eyes op thank u

Why do you feel bad? What do you want to change? You need a goal to work toward.
>something you want to do
>somewhere you want to go
>a skill you want to learn
You can get meds, but ultimately it has to come from within. I recommend traveling. You can do it on the cheap if you plan well.
>backpacking
>national parks if in US
>hostels
Leave your (un)confort zone.

I will not check these dubs because you are an angry young man and your advice is terrible. You will experience love one day and realize just how wrong you were.

Either that or you're a filthy shill.

>trips of truth

>img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1424/63/1424632960881.swf
>img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1424/63/1424632960881.swf

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

Saved. You are speaking words of wisdom op

  ▲
▲ ▲

trip me

>implying the human race isnt just a dead end
... bring back the dinosaurs man
they seemed pretty chill in jurassic park

I have gone to college so many times and never risen to the challenge. this year would be my graduation year if I had stayed on track. I just feel paralyzed. I can't even be remotely productive. worked in retail since starting college and so sick of it. stopped working to go to school full time last semester, did good to a point getting As and then my aunt died and I gave up and didn't follow through. ended up losing financial aid so I'm absolutely fucked now with 0 dollars and 0 prospects. I have a gf of a year now who I really should leave because I dont see myself marrying her. I try not to compare her to the one that got away

Not op. Women are a MEME. Almost everyone settles in order to obtain normie ststus.

YOU DON'T NEED A PILL TO FUCK WITH YOUR BODY. ITS FALSE HAPPINESS. DRUGS CAN ONLY TRICK YOUR BODY INTO DOING SOMETHING ELSE, AND AS SOON AS YOU STOP TAKING THEM, GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE BACK TO YOUR OLD WAYS. YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND YEARS HIGH TO CHANGE YOURSELF. YOU CAN SIMPLY CHANGE YOURSELF. YOU ARE MADE UP OF YOUR BODY AND YOUR SURROUNDINGS. THATS WHAT YOU ARE. YOU AND THE SHIT AROUND YOU.

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT TALKING TO A DOCTOR WHO DOESN'T KNOW YOU, WHO DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, WHO IS GETTING PAID BY THE CLIENT, AND BY PHARMECUTICAL COMPANIES, YOU THINK HE HAS YOUR HEALTH IN HIS BEST INTEREST? HE WANTS YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOUR MIDDLE NAME OR YOUR HOBBIES.

LISTEN, YOU MOTIVATED YOURSELF TO POST OUT OF FUCKING HATRED. A HATRED OF BEING SEDENTARY. OF WAITING AROUND FOR THINGS TO FIX YOU. DO YOU REALIZE BY MAKING THIS POST, YOU TOOK A STEP TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM? TO SOLVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE FORMULA CALLED YOUR LIFE. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE MATH THAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF.

TAKE STEPS. TAKE LITERAL STEPS. FIND A PLACE THAT YOU THINK IS BETTER THAN WHERE YOU ARE NOW. A PLACE THATS BEAUTIFUL, NOT INFRONT OF YOUR GLOWING COMPUTER SCREEN. YOU KNOW THE SUNSETS AND SUNRISES THAT YOU MISS EVERY DAY? THEY LAST FOR 10 MINUTES. GO OUT THERE AND LOOK AT THE AMAZING COLORS. ALL OF THIS IS FOR YOUR SUBCONCIOUS. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CLOUDS.

YOU FUCKING GO OUT THERE AND REALIZE THAT YOU'RE NOT GIVING YOURSELF PERMISSION TO SUCK.

PERMISION TO FUCKING SUCK.

YOU NEED TO SUCK AT STUFF BEFORE YOU CAN GET GOOD. YOU NEED TO FUCKING SUCK SO FUCKING BAD. YOU WILL BE SO FUCKING TERRIBLE AT WHAT YOURE DOING, THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO NOTICE YOUR MISTAKES. YOU ONLY NOTICE MISTAKES BECAUSE YOU CAN SENSE THINGS ARENT RIGHT.

AND WHAT IS RIGHT? ITS BLURRY. ITS BLURRY AS FUCK user. BUT ITS THERE. THATS WHY YOU CAN SENSE IT. ONE MISTAKE AT A TIME user, YOU TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME TO CORRECT YOURSELF.

cont

all i needed :')

Damn OP seems like your starting a revolution, I want to rise up at you're side. Been lurking for awhile but this is a thread of freedom!

YOUR FUCKING SELF user. NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND. NOT YOUR JOB. NOT YOUR MONEY. I DIDNT GRADUATE. A LOT OF PEOPLE DIDNT GRADUATE. GRADUATION IS BULLSHIT. MONEY IS BULLSHIT. LOVE YOURSELF user. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF user. FEED YOURSELF user. YOURE A BABY. YOU NEED TO WIPE YOURSELF, AND TEACH YOURSELF. ITS GOING TO BE HARD. BUT YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE INTERNET ON YOUR SIDE. THE WHOLE FUCKING INTERNET. A FREE PLACE THAT DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR MONEY. THEY WANT YOU TO BE GOOD BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU CAN BE GOOD.

fuckin hell i wrote more but my computer farted. i think i made my point tho. more oldies i wrote comin soon.

  ▲
▲ ▲

You are simply wrong. Neither my gf nor myself are anything close to chad n stacy. Women are not a meme. Normies are, misguided user.

I know that feel. What were you studying? What are you good at? Where do you want to be ten years from now? Set goals for yourself. Make lists. Ever been to a shrink? Find one that does actual psychotherapy in addition to meds. Talk it out. You got As, so you've got what it takes. It could be a basic motivation problem, but maybe that's just because you haven't found your path yet.

Doctors in Canada make 4 dollars s bottle commission on a bottle of methadone, a dose required daily by those prescribed, if the doctor has a hundred methadone patients that's 400 cad bonus on top of his wage. The doctor doesn't ever want his patients to get better, he's hoping they will never get over their opiate addiction and that he will be their new dealer for life

The trips are genuinely inspiring

this ones in faggot poem format. fagmat

denominate your BREATH please
numerate your HEART beat
now take that number and call it xy and z

the reason theres three
is easy to see and visualize if you listen to me
the sound of my voice might put you to sleep"
but if you weep you wont get left out of the street
so let me school you back on what i wanted to a
minute ago, when i was talkin about two organs
and a third one to go, we all know what the third one is although
we are not a ware that it is everything around us
air dirt leaves space even things we've not found yet
all that stuff is z and it affects xy
if you need more time to get it i understand
its part of a plan that takes years to manage
and those years affect xy so its tricky to navigate
still you should go regardless of records
aggrivate though through other ways than anger
perservere gravitate safely around danger
initial primal instinct important indeed
more importantly must be properly channeled energy!

i have a wall of text about why moneys retarded, but i get mixed review by my friends. some say motivational and hopeful for the future, others say it makes their view of the world bleak. should i post?

tfw this thread has less traction than a sissy femboy cocklover thread

I picked CS because it seemed like the most broad general thing.

I had a lot of fun doing my pre engineering courses in high school but like many nerds I dreamed of joining the game industry

grandparents tell me not to waste my time. use my brain. be an engineer.

I dont think coding is for me, but I also feel I've never truly put my mind to it like most of my schoowork I'm just fucking lazy with it and dont commit

This is... kind of brilliant.

post as a bump if nothing else, but money is everything. the ocean is our dumping ground.

my marine biologist friend tells me she dreams of changing that but the sad truth is no one will give a fuck above savign the ocean, the 3000 tigers that are left, or anything else unless there's a profit to be made

about* saving

my mom is killing herself. both my parents are alcoholics, but she's so bad she was in the hospital for two months. we thought she was a goner, but she pulled through and now she has a CHOLOSTOMY BAG AND CONTINUES TO DRINK it's sickening

> ▲
>▲ ▲

You need to learn about greek philosophy. It's glaring that you crave to understand life. Either take a class, or read wiki after wiki. Start with Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

Will post in the next one, its looong.

But you're totally wrong about money. You realize that money evolved from being worth something to almost worth nothing right, also decreasing in rarity? From diamonds, to gold, to regular metal coins, to fucking printed paper, and soon its just going to become a floating number attached to your name. Its slowly eradicating itself.

Meanwhile, people get smarter, science gets better, life gets easier. Start with feet, evolve to horse and buggy, then cars, then planes, then rockets!!! Can you not see the direction we are going? In 100 years we are going to be laughing at our old selves, just like we laugh at our 100 year old ancestors.

The moneyless paradise is inevitable, user.

Let's get rid of money! No, no, not bartering. I mean just get rid of money. Imagine going to your job and working for free. No dollars, no credits, no bitcoins. You know, you could also HAVE anything you wanted for free. There would be no thieves because there would be no greed or envy. There would be no need to steal since you can have whatever you want. Dollar stores, McDonalds, and Ikeas wouldn't exist because they shouldn't exist. Nobody should ever have to be forced to have (or create) low quality items such as food, technology, and shelter. Factories have the all the abilty+machinery to crank out high quality product continuously, with little effort, but they do not distribute it to everyone simply because they want currency in exchange...a make-believe barrier. I'm told "everyone is free and equal." Except if you have more money; you're MORE free since you have access to items that others do not. If there were no money, there would not be a hierarchy, and people wouldn't have to become cashiers and slowly creep up a fictitious ladder. The same ladder that requires 40 disinteresting hours a week. What is an hour of your life worth to you? Is it worth 20 dollars? Could you give your entire life away for an equivalent amount of green paper? Unfortunately, there are people who have already done so in the past, and its happening now, too. I've watched my peers WILLINGLY transition from children to slaves, doing something that makes themselves miserable, to support a selfish proprietary system above them which consists of self-depreciating money-manipulators with no interest in the people they are standing on. Worse yet, some at the bottom get so disillusioned that they begin to WANT to BECOME one of those suit-wearing, swindlers, themselves! If there were no money, you would never have to commit to a place you do not enjoy. Instead of a paycheck, you work for your passion. Everything would be high quality due to a higher interest in one's work.

High quality leaders, and city planners, construction workers, doctors, craftsmen and even...lawyers! Things like banks and insurance companies will become obsolete because they offer no tangible service other than to get you to PAY UP. Corrupt hospital charges would vanish (I never understood how one can justify taking anything from damaged people, anyway). No more disposable gizmos, cars that fail after 30k, or houses without insulation, brought into existence for the sole purpose of cutting costs. Getting ripped-off wouldn't exist. I think money had its uses, it was always a middle-man to life but now it is more frequently an obstacle, and often worse, a tool used to control groups of people. This is numbingly apparent in dishonest advertising. Instead of simply telling me what exists and where it's located, advertisements are designed to force a purchase by tricking emotions. With singular pictures or billboards, I can walk away or shield my eyes from their litter. When the advertisement take the form of video they are more forceful and will try to make it unskippable or click-bait, or put it directly before your chosen content. Oh if only they could hold your eyelids open...Absolutely disgusting and reprehensible and insulting. Some businesses claim to have discounts and sales to promote "Saving Money." Imagine how dumb they think you are. To think you would want to save an object you never had any true interest in collecting to begin with...yet now they are using it as a leverage point. Hey! You know how I could really save big? BY NOT BUYING YOUR CRAPOLA! Get it? If the ad is in the form of a person spinning a sign...I just feel overwhelming sadness.

I did learn about The Cave in my philo 110 class.. one of the few classes I got an A in before I crashed and burned one of three times

it's an amazing idea, with reincarnation and all

I've been brewing this idea for a while, out of a natural analysis of humans putting themselves in their own way. I googled something like "money sucks" and found my idea was not original (nothing's original, go figure), which kind of sucks, but it was outbalanced by the joy I felt...that I was not the only person who noticed "monetary addiction." I decided the best thing to do was to make my thoughts cohesive and make it available to as many people as I can. Other than countless philosophers, here are some more who share similar views. John Lennon. Jesus Christ. Michael Tellinger. The writers of Star Trek. The rest of the IRL universe operates on equivalent exchange through an evermorphing blob of energy, inherent within the laws of physics. Yet we still need a visual and physical manifestation of "credit" to remind ourselves of this concept that you get what you give? It creates lag, literal latency in history. A lot of us have to wait to get what we need for no good reason. When I'm at a store, and I put the food in the cart, I then have to WAIT in a line? Why? All of the stuff I want is right there under my nose! Why can't I have it right now? You think its because the store has to make sure I'm not stealing, yet they do all they can to cut costs, and under-employ so they can profit? It's not about keeping inventory and their motive is not to feed you, it isn't even about providing you with quality source of nutrition. It's about "how can I make a bunch of profit by feeding you" which is the core of all business and greed. I challenge anyone to justify that behavior. How come we let ourselves believe in its value? I believe by contributing our passions, skills, and interests into our society we can progress, thrive and enjoy the time we are given AND the time we spend. Indulge in a life without self-imposed restrictions! The only limit would be what is possible to produce! Get rid of money and there will be no poor! We'd be richer than ever before!