I went outside again-part7

i went outside again-part7
wanna see pics i took?

i would love to... where are u?

Looks like the med?

rhodes island greecce

do u live there? i didnt get the title of the post, do u don't go outside too much?

ive been fighting agoraphobia ..getting better

i'll try posting later..404ing

somehow, i thought of that....
but when u go outside, do u see that getting out is something good and positive?

yes i do..its a feeling that i want more..i hate to be inside..but i used to pass out and vomit outside..sometimes went in for more than 2 years at a time

wow.... that's alot! nice to know u are outside again! post more photo of nature if u have. i love the sea... have u ever tried to swim? this make u feel alive! Where i live, there's a great beach all over the city...

i want to try swimming..as soon as i am able..where do you live?

i like your threads 10/10

thanks user..you help me too..keep me motivated

Salvador - Bahia - Brazil.

these are a pair of balls i came across.. :P

define Able, please...
Btw, care to go to a calm place, with a calm sea, so u wont get scared and get a bad memory of a day out.

very beautiful Sup Forumsrazilbro..

Able, would be when im over the agoraphobia tottaly and learn to swim..
heres a fedora shop

testing

bump

u have made a long walk in ur day out... Got the idea, learn to swim is highly relevant! But u may go to a sea where u can stand, and the max u can do is to sit, and enjoy the water on u. Salt water have energy to clean ur soul

i know what you mean..i will do this eventually..even what i have done so far is alot..

i see... that's alot. post pics again when u do so

Nice shots OP. Don't stop going outside.

Paulistafag here. I was thinking of visiting Abrolhos, have you been there?

Beautiful ocean OP. Great pics!

Good for you man, being outdoors is a natural need for any animal (humans included) and I'm sure has been proven to benefit mental health.

Just be smart and don't swim out too far

i have never visited abrolhos... i guest it's expansive. U may go to Morro de São Paulo and see alot of beatful places... Way cheaper

agoraphobe since 10 years old..ive never been anywhere

Beautiful pictures user.

Forgive my ignorance as I live in suburban US, but do you know the story behind ? Were those barred doors and windows prison cells at some point?

this beach is perfect for the kind of swiming i told u about...

Keep up the good work OP, it'll get easier each time. Those are beautiful places.

no , actually these were rooms and houses of knights during the medival times..this is the palace of the grandmaster of the knights of saint john

I will check it, thanks. My friend was there last month and loved it. Too bad it's so far from SP...there are tons of bautiful places in the northeast that I want to visit.

Stay strong user, this thread cheered me up today.

thanks user..heres a one legged pigeon

glad to see you outside again. keep taking pictures. you have a good eye.. might help you get out more if you start with photography

wow, nice shot user. I wish I could be there myself!
Keep up the good work!

Darn i missed part 3 to 6