Let's change the rules for overtime

During overtime, every three minutes, a player from each team has to leave the field.

The coaches choose which of their player leaves, so that at the end of overtime, only three players on each side remain.

The point is to weaken defenses progressively, in order to have goals scored, and let the coaches use strategies to choose who stays and who leaves.

The end goal is to avoid the penalty kicks: it would be much more fair imo.

What do you guys think ?

how about in big tournaments there are no penalty kicks and the game goes until someone breaks the tie? the defenses will weaken from fatigue after awhile

>no multiball
>no getting rid of "offsides"

Do you even murica?

I think offsides needs to be reworked, add lines like in hockey

multiball sounds fun :^)

>Taking players off

How about we keep adding players until you have the entire bench and coaches in the game playing?

>ebin reddit maymay img for OP

le downboat

Reverse it
Every 3minutes another player gets to be on the field until the entire bench is playing
After that a new ball enters play every 5minutes

this is called golden goal, they used to do this in some leauges and tournaments, Probably wouldnt be allowed noadays because it makes injury much more likely when players push themselves, and money involved with TV schedules people would get pissy

What OP suggested would actually be really fun though

stick to baseball or something, ok?

>Lol your flag is different than me you aren't allowed an opinion

This board is Cancer .

all the big 4 in American sports keep going until someone scores in playoff tournaments
OP's thing sounds fine but it seems too dumb to be implemented

In your sports, you have very large teams with infinite subs, and very frequent pauses during games.

We have three subs, and players running for 120 mins. So they can't go on for hours.

???
you can have your opinion. i just think it is stupid opinion. you could have said:
stupid toilet cleaning slav go clean toilet or something instead of acting like wuss
well, this board is cancer, yes, but it is also a beautiful place when we can come after a match and together express emotions.with shitposting, meming etc. because normies would never understand us.

if players are crawling trying to get a ball in a net so be it, it beats penalties

>players have been slurping semen by the bucketload for 120 minutes
>"I know what the problem is; they aren't slurping enough!"

>implying penalty shots aren't the most semen slurping part of any sport

- Do extra time (2 rounds, 15 minutes)
- Allow for coaches to switch players before the extra time rounds start
- if its still tied go to sudden death (15 minutes)
- if there is no goal within the next 15 minutes, then go to penalties because muh broadcasting licenses.

Penalties do not reflect how good a team is. It ultimately leads to shit tournaments because the weaker team advances while the stronger is held back.

If you actually like penalties you're fucking cancer.

>no offense to Germany or Italy, they actually played well today.

You would still need specific rules how the players have to leave the field or do you want to stop the game every three minutes?

At minute x, your time must have n players on the field.

If it has more, you get a penalty called against you immediately.

How about if a tie happens both teams go on and it turns into a 3 team game

Yeah, like 15 seconds to leave the field. Ok, let's send an email to the FIFA.

I'd love to see a match end between Neuer, Schweinsteriger, and Ozil on one side, Griezmann, Giroud and Lloris on the other.

So Portugal can park 20 people in the box? Great plan

>go to penalties because muh broadcasting licenses.
are yurokek broadcasters really that shitty? We figured it out for baseball, surely you can figure it out for football.

NO MORE OFFSIDES

NO
MORE
OFFSIDE