I have a confession to make that only i know about

i have a confession to make that only i know about.

I ones fapped to my friends mom. While me and his mom were in the same room. My friend was doing hes homework.

Its wierd to say and it isent anything super bad. but i just felt like saying. and for anyone that wonders how the fuck is that possible. well i was under a blanket touching my self real slowely while watching hes mom. doing what ever.

is this wierd? i really would like to know cus i feel really fucking wierd. but hes mom was Hot tho...

underage b& detected

holy fuck nobody cares

post pics of the mom to redeem yourself

im not underage. this was som time ago. and i wont post any pics to get privacy leaked.

and i never wanted anyone to care. i just wanted to post it

You should kill yourself

>this whole thread

Huh. Thought I had more of these. Oh well, I think the point has been made.

Knew I had more

What the fuck

Witnessed

Quintin Tarentino tells the truth, that is one ugly ass grandma

check'em

just tell me the name of the girl in the pic and we good OP

Behold

What's weird, is how you spell weird.

WITNESSED

Check'd

>I ones Fapped
>ones

This is now a get thread

OP types like a beaner

He types like a 28 year old permavirgin who never mentally matured past 13 and is furiously masturbating, thus the difficulty focusing on words as well as typing with only one permanently Cheeto dust stained hand, which explains the apparent refusal to correct mistakes in his post.

Let the man dream, I guess.

What the fuck

This

I`m laughing so hard haha omfg xD

OP, don't worry, for 2 reasons:
1) this is bait
2) footfag here, i fapped in my friend's mum shoes, in my gf's sister shoes (several times, different shoes), over friend's socks and shoes. And most of us did many worse things.

For fuck's sake, i even fucked my friend's mum. Damn shit was cash, he was really angry at me and now doesn't talk to me anymore because he says that his parents divorced because of me

ill be honest with you /b it`s a lie i just wanted to see what happend ;) and im honest now... im laughing my ass off lmao xD xD

Damn bro. well i hope it was a nice fuck (Y)

Well, yes, they were. Obviously not the tightest pussy i've ever had, but yes, she was pretty crazy/kinky/hot

you're right, i never fapped to friends' mothers' shoes. But don't tell OP, i just want to calm him