Opinions?

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3752903/ridiculous-fast-food-items/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awesome.

prob would try once but don't expect much of it

Disgusting , something amerifats would gobble down with a super sized bucket of lard

I mean, I guess it does sound good, but I would feel guilty if I ate them. It's quite obviously a very American fast food gimmick.

I would much rather have some of the really different options I've seen on fast food menus overseas.

I feel like America could do better. This looks good, but it also looks very American.

...do americans actually... eat shit like this? I would not even let my nose near this plastic shit

You see what I mean by my post now Foreigners look at this like wtf.

I'd rather our country adopted some more... dynamic... tastes on fast food menus.

You'd be surprised

Fried mac & cheese is nothing new amd is delicious. These are unnaturally orange after being fried in 3-day old oil, which is a red flag. The last time Burger King played around with food dye, 30 million people shat Fallout Green for a week.

I'll try them next time I am in a town that has them.

-of how fast I vomit my guts out after poisoning my self after this?

I might try them. They might suck, or rock. Who knows?

Precisely

Sure? Thats the good thing about food, no one is forcing you to eat it.

lmfao i can smell your fedora from here, chill retard

norwegian here
I really wish I could try that out, looks delicious

There is nothing better than cuquitos in this solar system

... just buy cheetos and mac n cheese and make it yourself? I image it's like normal mac and cheese but with a crumby texture added to it.

Not really. It is like a motz stick

ITT: Eurofats eating a roquefort and limburger steak tartare with a side of fish and chips and döner kebab call Amerifats gross for something none of the 'Muricans have actually eaten.

Which Burger Kings is this sold at? Is it all of them?

Should be

that is no food

what has a fedora to do with disliking US-american "food"?

I'm a fatass piece of shit and that looks disgusting to even me.

And again no one is forcing anybody to eat it. It is a gimmicky way to bring in customers.

Like all americunts he feels that his "freedums" is threatened when ever someone talks badly about murica

ITT: jelly non-US tards get mad and shit post

We're all jealous of your obesity and diabetes

>amerifats

Spotted the snobby American.

It cracks me up that people think America is the only country that does this stuff.

time.com/3752903/ridiculous-fast-food-items/

sound like the classic "im too sophisticated! look at my fedora!"

You're a cringey fuck, even if this food is nasty.

I like it more than them cheesey potatoes they had.