#ProudToBe

#ProudToBe

Show me the real you, and be proud of who you are.

pic related, its the real me

Proud to be more like proud to pee XD

Fuck you, faggot

I identify as an attack helicopter
#ProudToBe

"pic related ,its the real me"

kill yourself

XD

/thread

You have a penis. You're gay. Not trans. Faggot

Yeah!!! LGBTQUIAPK community for the win! :) You people rock!

nice tits bro, try shaving

What if he/she doesn't have a penis?

LGBTBLTMLGSUBWAYREKT

:)

No, i actually had my penis removed

quality bait

Ever since that shitty "proud to be" video got bombarded with dislikes, I've seen a rather unerving amount of faggots lately. Is Sup Forums being invaded by tumblr or something? Because no one wants your faggotry here you faggot.

that just means that you're fucking retarded

You're a fucking faggot. Kill yourself

The video was mass disliked mostly because of retards who don't respect the choices of others. I have no problem with people who have different orientations but I hate people who brag about it - how they're a different snowflake and how society "oppresses" them.

Dubs confirms that faggot IO should kill himself

don't listen to these rude people. support is here! #trans #lives #matter #loveislove #slay

pics or stfu

You mean the 'retards' that refuse to accept a literal mental disorder and the fact that people embrace it rather then find a cure? Okay than, dumb faggot.

What do you mean by mental dissorder ? I dont agree with people who say there are more than 2 genders but theres nothing wrong with orientations

I really start to understand the catholic church in their position to faggotry

Simple answer: Men can't mate together and produce offspring.

I never said that they could but ok

What I'm implyying is it's unatural and there's been some sort of fuck of in their horemons. I seriously don't understand why people embrace this fuck up rather then find a cure.

because there's too many people on this planet and the government is secretly pushing this cause to save resources

Hormones are in your body for a reason. you need them to function normally in life. yes, you can remove the hormones by removing the gland that excretes them. However, this is usually a bad idea. castration is a way to stop the testosterone (responsible for sex drive), but not very likable in choice. You can take medication to block it, but almost all hormones are responsible for multiple things. Like testosterone is responsible not only for sex, but "manliness" (facial hair, body type, muscle gain, penis development) as well as control bone density. I don't recommend messing with the hormones in your system unless there is an imbalance. But I guess you're implying that their orientation is indeed an imbalance so I cannot argue with an opinion