Hey /b so I found this phone today and was wondering if one of you bros could help me bypass the pin lock...

Hey /b so I found this phone today and was wondering if one of you bros could help me bypass the pin lock, if one of you help and I find anything interesting will post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epC2ozz6sVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what kind of phone?

What kind of phone are we talking about here?

It's a samsung, you need the model?

YES!

Give me all the info you can. Model, carrier, etc. Also take out the SIM card. You don't want it traced back to you.

It's a samsung galaxy grand prime

Lg coolpad, not rooted

And it is metro pcs

Did you try connecting it to a computer and access the files that way?

pull out the micro sd card and put it in a card reader.

/thread

That will work too. Can we see a pic of the phone + timestamp?

Not yet cause I'm not home

Hard reset it

First take sim card and sd card break.in half throw in water. Take out battery leave it out for a solid week then you hard reset the phone

How long should it take for you to return home then?

I doubt user wants to do that, at best that'll wipe everything the fuck outta it and what if there's some cool shit on there?
Also, what model is the phone? What is it running?

Well, you could enter the bootloader and wipe it. The data will be dead but you will have a free phone to use or sell.

To do that, hold down the power and volume buttons.

Why the battery, care to explain?

It'll be a few hours so I might start this thread up again later

Its just to be safe they can still trace you even if sim/sd card is removed

It's a Samsung galaxy grand prime, and by running do you mean the carrier? If so it's metro pcs

He's trolling

The SD card may have some tasty data on it. Plugging it into a computer may work too, but no promises.

What I said is possible at work if I were you I would do this
>take out sd/sim break in half throw away
>take out battery for a week
>hard reset

>found

Do you have any idea which Android version?

I am not its just from experience

Well I'll try that out when I get home in a few hours if I can't get it bypassed now

Alright, well, give me a sec and I'll see if I can help you out.

Ships with 4.4. Upgradable to 5.0.1.

Not necessarily. Android can encrypt sd cards and encrypt/decrypt on the fly.

if its andriod, you can easily reset it to factory settings. take out the sim card and flush it down the drain

And I might do that if I can't get into the phone cause ez dollars with hard reset

Post a cock pic next to phone to prove its not yours

CAN SOMEONE POST ME THE LINK TO THE VID WITH THE MANCHILD FORCED TO WEAR A DIAPER BY HIS GF? HES ACTUALLY TALKING TO HIMSELF..

youtube.com/watch?v=epC2ozz6sVE

here's something to bypass lock screen.

good job, user. Today is your lucky day. now ou have a free andriod "ipod"

If there is a sim in there break it there is nothing important in a sim anyways

It's always worth trying to read someone's personal data. Right?

Bro, I'm in a truck next to my uncle I'm not gunna whip my dick out

Springfield
Hello homer simpson

or at best he could take the sim card out, sign up with metropcs and have smartphone.

springfield ma? if so lmk ill buy that shit from you.

take a pic of it next to your uncle, OP.

10/10 this fag is gonna get traced if he does not take out battery

True dat.

I thought it was the sim card that got you tracked down, not the battery.

He said fuck that, no pics of him

>unlock phone
>take picture of cock
>send it to all contacts
>post results

Take out the battery and wait a few weeks OP, unless you want to get butt-fucked in jail.

Well shit, I tried.

The E911 network traces you down, and the only thing that will disable that is time. People trying to find it will become impatient.

Nothing like forced anal in prison, guys.

Both the phone may have an app that makes it possible to trace op

Yea, i'm near the Armory, are you close by?

He speaks the truth. Don't be stupid OP.

Yes sir, I'll let you know if we do plan to sell

>
>The E911 network traces you down, and the only thing that will disable that is time. People trying to find it will become impatient.
And this

In the US you would go to prison for that? are you fucking serious?

Oh shit, well fuck man, OP if you see this take the battery out immediately and leave it out for a while.

Its basicly theft

I just took it out.

Pretty much, it's considered petty theft, found or not. They can accuse you of stealing that shit.

Yea, kind of, but it's very minor, there is no way you'd go to prison for that in any western European country, unless you have a bad criminal history.

Good, just leave it out and wait maybe a couple of weeks before putting it back in, that's your safest bet.

I was 2 days in jail for stealing an iphone. It really is just the situation

Well, still, he'll get fucked somehow if they catch him with it.

FBI is that you?

i can be at armory/carew anytime lmk. can meet at kennedy chicken or red rose.

One week is enough

Well put it this way, who ever owned the phone totalled their car and left it in that car and the car was auctioned and we're transporting the car but looked through the car to find sick loot like this phone

Then it is still theft since the person who bought the car owns it and the stuff inside

So wait, someone bought it and you're transporting the car to them? Does the person your bringing the car to know the phone was in the car?

Pretty much either that person is in the hospital right now not caring about it now. Or it's just reported lost and you have a free phone

Yeah I guess that's a logical explanation but it's going to Africa so they shouldn't mind haha

Not at all man.

I have a grand prime myself, op, actually posting this from it right now.

For those wondering, it's the budget version of a galaxy swhatever.

You will have access to all of the files upon plugging it into a computer, locked or otherwise. I would recommend as others said to remove the sim card preferably on your way home, most likely right after getting on a highway or something.

Try to return it to the owner after looking through and downloading any hot nudez. Losing your phone suxks.

Oh fuck that it is out of the country gj user

Obviously not if the phone was inside a totalled car. Whoever bought the car wanted it for scraps

Then what the fuck man, finders mother fucking keepers, they don't know it's in there then they don't have to know. Fuck whoever bought the car, that's your phone. They can't do jack shit to prove it's not yours.

It's not theft at that point, yet. It could have flown out of the car and you picked it up with intent to return it to the owner.

Plenty of time to get it home and pull data.

As to the question of the pin, if you weren't an idiot, dust with talcum powder. That'll reveal fingerprints which narrows down guesswork.

Same poster, if there is an SD card, it's dry. Something is wrong with this phone and won't transfer any data to the SD card except for about half of certain apps. Confirmed as my gf has the same phone, we both have 64 gig sd cards that we can't even use

I have this phone 2 and a 32 gig sd card if I plug in pc I can look at all my pictures including internal

Some apps prevent themselves from moving to SD card (ie banking apps). And sometimes the phones can only use up to a maximum size SD ie 32gb

I'm thinking about that too don't worry user

Ikr? Sick plays

Yeah but there is that small risk of someone trying to track it which I doubt, but you right, dis be my phone for now at least

Exactly I still have doubts that the owner would want it back cause it is in a totalled car and it has already been sold

Just if someone asks about it tell them you haven't seen it, also, as for removing pin on the phone, there's a vid i linked earlier in the thread that should help you out.

Yeah I have it open in my phone to check it out after this thread dies

also activate airplane mode immediately. even if sim is removed the phone is still linked to it's old user's google account. if you don't they can still locate or permanently lock it. Leave airplane mode on until you reset it otherwise you might get fucked or ave a bricked phone.

Also lookout dude I used to work for a shipping company and they tested us by putting expensive items in wrecked vehicles

oh fuck, that's fucked to hell, what kind of fucking company does that?!
Good advice.
Alright, good luck with the pin, Op.

Yeah and that seems like it could be the case but we're our own small business so unless who we are transporting for set it up, then we should be fine

Thanks user

I'll do that now