How the FUCK do we fix this shit?

how the FUCK do we fix this shit?

it's literally a fucking mario party mini game

>Messi
>Pelle
>Mueller
>Schweinsteiger
>Oezill

you cannot tell me these aren't some of the best players in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wH_ihfDnohI&t=17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's always an American asking these dumb football questions

Well Pellé certainly isn't

>how the FUCK do we fix this shit?
ban all americans from watching penulty shootouts and just run ads for them

i dont think penalties are bad idea. what is more, i think federations should apply the same rules from shoot-out to regular times penalties, so they are more fair toward goalkeepers. the worst kind of goal is the ball being put into the net after goalkeeper saved first shot.

If you can't manage to win in two fucking hours, you deserve penalties.

it's not a good way for deciding who's best, that's for sure.

I blame the Premier League

penalties in regular time are supposed to favour the taker anyways.

>pelle
>schweinsteiger
>best players in the world

just imagine the pressure. just imagine being in that situation, you have no idea how difficult that must be

Carrying an egg on a spoon would also be a lot of pressure with millions watching, and harder than a penalty. Neither are worthy ways to finish a game

EPL players are fucking shitting the bed left and right. No one should ever call them up, ever.

PKs are actually retarded. Do baseball games end with a home run derby? No, because that's fucking retarded. But for some reason this is considered acceptable in yurop.

They should just do a first to score wins the game in OT with unlimited OT

Müller and Özil have been horrendous at penalties for a while now, actually.

That's retarded.

Penalties are better.

penulties should be before extra time 2bh

>yfw when when days long matches

>first to score wins the game
[Parking the bus intensifies]
It could last for hours and hours

>everyone gets injured and there will never be a goal

Penalties are fine. They are done to get it over with, not to find out who is best.

This is true though, extra time is pointless, the players are spent by then

Would be good for competition, but not as fun for spectators imo

he's right though

penalty shootouts are retarded

how can you compare baseball to fucking football nigger, your fatletes literally stand around and do nothing for 99% of the game.

Good. Teams that can't or are afraid to attack and score should be punished by being tired as fuck

remove extra time

penalties straight after the 90

players aren't used to play 120 minutes and most of them end up injured

Just have a sprint relay from end to end with like 5 top runners. 2 hours should be enough to prove that the football part of the game is even.

penalties should occur after 90 minutes
footballers are optimised/trained for 90 minutes
extra time is just injuries/poor play galore

>multiball
>no "offsides" rule
>take out the "goalies"

There, just posted what some other american would post eventually

He's not wrong though

>Pellè
>one of the best players in the world

lol what

Remove penalties. Settle matches with tank olympics

>penalties

>remove extra-time
>a game like bayern 4-2 juve can never happen again

If the managers get tired they can quit at any time

do 5 penalties
then do 15minutes of extra time with the penalty score

New rule: after 90th minute 1 player from each team leaves the field and randomly selected supporters get on their place. Next 2 after 5 minutes, next 2 after 5 minutes and so on. Here's the catch - supporters can foul each other and use blunt weapons like bats and clubs. Victory - golden goal or last man standing.

I can totally imagine some fat wop fuck chasing german players around with a bat

no self respecting manager will quit for fear of losing job

inb4 russia wins everything

He won all those wc with brazil remember

easy

If team A has a 3+ difference in goals after those penalties, every goal Team B scores counts as double

that's from MLS?

louis van laal once proposed a sort of overtime where every 5 minutes one field player has to be taken off (and eventually you are left with a 1v1 match) instead of penalties

It just goes to show that when people complain about the ref didn't call their fucking team a fucking penalty, things could've stayed the same.
A penalty isn't a goal you fucking bungholes.
I understand when people get frustrated over a ref calling a poor offside when the ball actually went over the line, but a fucking penalty?

I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "freshcunt" or "newcunt fresh off the boat from facebook or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

The last two world cup finals have been decided in extra time?

Both times the better team managed to decide the game before going to penalties.

Extra time is good.

that's actually pretty sweet

>Americans in charge of fixing football

Argentina and Netherlands both had better opportunities. Just choking shits who can't finish.

>Penalties are fine. They are done to get it over with, not to find out who is best.
>They are done to get it over with, not to find out who is best
>not to find out who is best.
That's the fucking point of this argument.
That is NOT how it should be.

There was 120 minutes to find out who was best and no one was. So pens it is.

the only real alternative to penalties is re-match, like they used to do in the old days

make them play again for 45 minutes in 2 days, and go to 90 minutes if needed, repeat 2 days after that.

Why remove the most exciting part of an otherwise boring 120 min match

Just start taking players off the field. Not even a hockey fan, it just makes sense to give players more room to work and a bigger punishment for errors.

Just make the penalty ~20 meters, its as simple as that

fucking make the field like 80-90 yards long rather than like 120 yards.
I dont understand why they have to assign this arbitrary size just produces 0-0 draws into a pk shitshow

This desu

GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL GOLDEN GOAL

>allah loo
>in charge of contributing to any discussion

>MULTIBALL MULTIBALL MULTIBALL

>this flag
>this topic

this made me truly laugh tonight

a good player could chip that goalie no problem

youtube.com/watch?v=wH_ihfDnohI&t=17

only logical solution to this semen slurp of a """"""""""""""""""""""""sport"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This 2bh

make some shit like this

>attackers start from center circle
>defenders in 18y box
>attack over if out of play or gk holds ball
>some time limit, 30s or something

or do 1 attacker + 1 defender + gk

Source ?

>even says multi wrong

>Amerilard analogy

We already fixed football, we're trying to fix soccer now. Try to keep up Achmed.

it's literally just mindgames

>no one wins after 90
>let's just make them run 30 minutes more
>no team tries to push because scared to fuck up
>players bodies start decomposing
>they literally cannot run anymore
>"well Jim, we still can't find a winner, let's just make up a little mini-game so we can all go home"

>it's literally just mindgames

:^)

no idea pham

no one likes it to be the decider but really, no one has come up with a better system yet.

I already told you how to do this

First extra time: 20m, silver goal rule. Second extra time: sudden death. During extra time have shot clock like basketball so that neither can keep the ball hoping to drag it to penalties, and start awarding red cards to people who still insist on wasting time.

this. nobody ever scores in overtime except portugal

should stop the clock on any whistle for the entire game desu senpai

i like the shot clock idea though

After the normal two 15 minute overtime periods players should be allowed to use their hands in any way including throwing the ball.

I didn't say it but I thought it was obvious you'd have actual play time enforced in ET.

The way rules are now, those 30m feel like "eh, whatever" throwaway time. They have to mean more.

Ok, so what you do is you move away from "muh star players" to "these are teams and they need to be a single unit, not star+support
This allows for greater randomization and keeps cups from being just "Germany/Belgium vs Spain/Brazil #531," increasing the bantz, and putting the importance on your team as a whole, taking into consideration management, individual strengths, use of your benched team, etc, which keeps the game fresh instead of stale and hoping to see nation X be able to guzzle enough cum to sate another nation and get to mount it.

So you have all of them wear armor and weaponry from the age of antiquity to the medieval eras when playing, forcing larger team sizes, and constant rotation to keep you from having fatigued units
But here's the thing
Every 10 minutes while the goal is tied after the 30' mark, a group of 3 wild animals are released, the resulting chaos allowing a player to potentially score, and if nothing else, the bloodsport will be entertaining